Trumps' Great Wall

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
While watching Hillary kick Gowdy and company's ass yesterday an interesting headline went across the crawl at the bottom of the screen, "Drug tunnel discovered under border from Mexico".

So Trump plans to build a multi billion dollar wall to keep people out. What is his plan to stop tunneling? For that matter what will he do to stop ladders. I'm pretty sure if we build a ten foot wall, somebody will get an eleven foot ladder!

I know these are hard questions for the simpletons who support Trump, but you better have a good answer because at some point the Big Bloviator will have to stand next to cool, calm and collected Hillary and answer.

A secure border is totally possible, but it would cost many more billions of dollars than currently claimed.

There is no ladder or tunnel which can defeat detection by tower-, truck-, and aerostat-mounted thermal imaging systems. A single thermal imaging system can cover dozens of miles of border, with less manpower than we use now for the same distance.

Hey how about a force field. I've see them on Star Trek!

A secure border is totally possible, but it would cost many more billions of dollars than currently claimed.

There is no ladder or tunnel which can defeat detection by tower-, truck-, and aerostat-mounted thermal imaging systems. A single thermal imaging system can cover dozens of miles of border, with less manpower than we use now for the same distance.

Hey how about a force field. I've see them on Star Trek!
I added a link to the Army's RAID program used in Iraq. The same system could be used on our border.

Here's the link again: Rapid Aerostat Initial Deployment (RAID) and Persistent Surveillance and Dissemination System PSDS2

I like Trump but a wall is not going to solve anything.
The entire concept of a melting pot nation was doomed from the start

A wall can have a foundation ya know. Quite deep if you so choose
You can't build a 50 foot deep foundation. And if you did, they would just dig a 60 foot deep tunnel.
You're correct of course so as every lib LIKE YOU seems to say. Let's just do nothing.
Please show where I said we should do nothing.

Dumbass. I just showed exactly what we could do. Your idea is a stupid one, mine is actually feasible.

In fact, some truck-mounted thermal imaging systems are being deployed on our border right now.

While watching Hillary kick Gowdy and company's ass yesterday an interesting headline went across the crawl at the bottom of the screen, "Drug tunnel discovered under border from Mexico".

So Trump plans to build a multi billion dollar wall to keep people out. What is his plan to stop tunneling? For that matter what will he do to stop ladders. I'm pretty sure if we build a ten foot wall, somebody will get an eleven foot ladder!

I know these are hard questions for the simpletons who support Trump, but you better have a good answer because at some point the Big Bloviator will have to stand next to cool, calm and collected Hillary and answer.
They find tunnels all the time. They keep getting fancier too.

You can't build a 50 foot deep foundation. And if you did, they would just dig a 60 foot deep tunnel.
You're correct of course so as every lib LIKE YOU seems to say. Let's just do nothing.

Dumbass. I just showed exactly what we could do.
You offered nothing but ignorance in your response to me. Typical for the idiotic left.

Of course they can dig deeper. So what? You gonna stop putting up speed limit signs because people can ignore them?

Get lost hack

The entire concept of a melting pot nation was doomed from the start
Bullshit. The nativists were making the same whining noises 150 years ago when we were a backwater nation. Did our country get more or less powerful? More or less great?

We rose to number one in the world.

Immigrants are our lifeblood.

Dumbass. I just showed exactly what we could do.
You offered nothing but ignorance in your response to me.

You clearly have not read the rest of my posts, willfully blind monkey.

First, if you want to solve illegal immigration you have to understand that the real problem is illegal employment. Prevent companies from employing people illegally and people will stop coming.

Forum List

Back