Jeb Bush breaks with GOP on Iranian letter

That is funny, Jroc, but in fact you and Antares and Frank are wrong.

The nomination will be Bush or someone like him.

The GOP mainstream know clearly that a candidate like a Carson, Cruz, Santorum, Perry, etc. is a loser from the go.

The GOP needs the Hispanic vote far more than the far right crazies.

That is funny, Jroc, but in fact you and Antares and Frank are wrong.

The nomination will be Bush or someone like him.

The GOP mainstream know clearly that a candidate like a Carson, Cruz, Santorum, Perry, etc. is a loser from the go.

The GOP needs the Hispanic vote far more than the far right crazies.

If the GOP nominates a third Bush, they deserve to lose.

Good on you, Jeb. Do not worry about the far right; they cannot keep you from the nomination how much they wank their wankers, chanting "I know I can, I know I can."
Precisely....he has the money and political money backers and he did not get in this race, to lose the primary....just like Romney the last time.....Jeb will be the RNC choice....AND THE RIGHT WING voters will have little to say about it.

Nope, Jeb is done.

Taxes, Immigration, Common Core.

He can't win the General without us Conservatives and we won't vote for him.

He can have the nomination without the far right and the general election without the far right. Antares is a far right reactionary not a conservative at all.

Last edited:
He can the nomination without the far right and the general election without the far right. Antares is a far right reactionary not a conservative at all.
polls_633712313133354210_namecalling_3630_259468_poll_xlarge.jpeg

The Manchurian muslim is very good at name calling but FAILS when it comes to FACTS!

Says the King of name calling, our own Vigilante!

Even Steven A. Smith said today on TV for blacks to vote in the GOP primaries to get the good Republicans on the tickets.

Along with woman and Hispanics coming out again for the GOP, the far right's day is over for this generation.

Nope, Jeb is done.

It's all on how the "game" is played and who the "money backers" support, honestly, your candidate, has already been picked for you.... just like Romney..... you guys didn't really want him, he was a flip flopping, Romney care nightmare to true conservatives, but "the establishment, the money givers" wanted him.

Nope, Jeb is done.

It's all on how the "game" is played and who the "money backers" support, honestly, your candidate, has already been picked for you.... just like Romney..... you guys didn't really want him, he was a flip flopping, Romney care nightmare to true conservatives, but "the establishment, the money givers" wanted him.

I won't disagree with you here, that was proven with McCain, he like Dole was not someone we would have picked.

Because the first Bush was right.

Because the third Bush is more like his dad.

Does not matter now what the far reactionary right says or does.

Bush can only defeat himself.

Conservatives are not "Far Right" YOU are more "Left" than you are "Right".

Poor Jake, you know you cannot win without Conservatives.

You far right reactionaries hide behind "conservative" when in fact you are not.

Bush will sweep all in front of him.

You far right reactionaries hide behind "conservative" when in fact you are not.

Bush will sweep all in front of him.

Poor Jake, so far Left you can't even pee straight.

But the phrase that really fits me "Classical Liberal" which is actually the "new" Conservatism ;)

You can't can't win the General without us and we both know that Jakey.

The founders would have sent you over to the Tories because you are no classical liberal.

You are a far right reactionary thug who is seeing his wing's influence decreasing in the GOP.

What a blessing for America.

The founders would have sent you over to the Tories because you are no classical liberal.

You are a far right reactionary thug who is seeing his wing's influence decreasing in the GOP.

What a blessing for America.

Um because you say so?

Sorry no, I think it's funny that a Dem like you seeks to judge anyone else's positions on anything.

jake you are the biggest liar on this board and you are certainly no Christian, real Christians don't lie like you do.

Forum List

Back