Jeb Bush breaks with GOP on Iranian letter

Jeb Bush good.. Jeb Bush bad... Jeb Bush good... Jeb Bush bad...

Jesus. .these folks are schizophrenic.

Bush Iran letter signed in frustration - CNN.com

Good Grief! Finally a Bush with a Brain!
Good. But I still couldn't stomach another Bush in the White House.

Although, if fate is such that we're going to get a Republican, it would be a delightful consolation prize to see the RWnuts in the throes of mass apoplexy. It would also disprove the belief the 'nuts cling to desperately, i.e.,

that the GOP always loses presidential races because their candidate isn't conservative enough.

Maybe we could move the country's entire two party system to the left where it belongs.
Yeah, it is in such good shape now from 9 years of being run by the left, right?

Liberals these days can't fix anything. They only screw everything up and blame it all on Republicans.

Your math is almost as bad as the rest of your disabilities.

What disabilities are you speaking of?
Liberalism must be a mental disorder.
The inability to tell right from wrong?
Compulsive lying?
Inability to discuss issues with people with opposing viewpoints without blurting nonsense?
Feelings of inadequacy?
Reactionary assumptions based on emotions rather than common-sense?
Narrow-mindedness?

These seem to be traits you and others exhibit on a daily basis. Reality never seems to be an issue to you. Just reacting like a baby whenever posting. It doesn't matter how wrong you are, it only matters that you get your two cents worth in. Being an insufferable prick must make you feel good. They call that an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with a tendency toward narcissism. I would call you a schizoid but you never seem to change. You're merely in a constant delusionary state.

Your math that says liberals have been running the country for 9 years.

Jeb's looking better every day.

He's still a Bush.

I mean, seriously, did you all forget what happened between 1989 and 1992? Or between 2001 and 2008?

Don't let this family date your country.
He would be far better than the liar in chief we have now.

I have no desire to relive the Oughts. I don't know of anyone else who does.

Hey, guy, here's the thing. YOu splenetic Obama Haters are going to vote for anyone with the R behind his name. That didn't win it for you in 2008 or 2012.

What makes you think that you are going to win anyone who voted for Obama in those years over to vote for Bush?
Nobody will want to vote a democrat in 2016, obama has shown his true self in his second term. He also has two more years of lying to disgust voters. Hillary lies as much as Obama. Republicans will have it easy in 2016.

Obama's lying to voters has never mattered to them. They are in denial, or just don't care, or both. The GOP will not have it easy in `16. By that time, the country will look like Detroit. The party that wins will be the party who appeals the most to independents and how many voters they can get out to vote.

He's still a Bush.

I mean, seriously, did you all forget what happened between 1989 and 1992? Or between 2001 and 2008?

Hey, guy, here's the thing. YOu splenetic Obama Haters are going to vote for anyone with the R behind his name. That didn't win it for you in 2008 or 2012.

What makes you think that you are going to win anyone who voted for Obama in those years over to vote for Bush?
Nobody will want to vote a democrat in 2016, obama has shown his true self in his second term. He also has two more years of lying to disgust voters. Hillary lies as much as Obama. Republicans will have it easy in 2016.

Obama's lying to voters has never mattered to them. They are in denial, or just don't care, or both. The GOP will not have it easy in `16. By that time, the country will look like Detroit. The party that wins will be the party who appeals the most to independents and how many voters they can get out to vote.

Yes, the country will look like Detroit. The fucking left will blame the republicans in the House and Senate and will shluff off the miserable failed policies of the obama administration who has harpooned this country that he hates deliberately.

He is giving republicans something that is virtually impossible to recover from. He is hoping the ZIRP policy will last another year and a half. Once the fed raises the interest rate to 1% or higher there will be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb set off on wall street.

Much like the democrats sabotaged the economy in 2008 after Bush warned 17 times about the real estate bubble, the democrats know they will be able to tie the pending disaster on republicans. Boy, that sure worked in 2008 didn't it? Big election year that year? Yeah?

TheOwl, the pubs had Congress from 1994 to 2006 with compliant Presidents.

Both parties are at fault for the economic mess.

He's still a Bush.

Getting out the vote is key it's how a pathetic president won a second term

He's still a Bush.

Is that why you are in to voter suppression?

I'm into turning out the vote. Romney and the GOP did a piss poor job of it

I'm into turning out the vote. Romney and the GOP did a piss poor job of it

If the GOP can't strap on a set and go after the Dems for their B.S., they're doomed.

Who the fuck is Jeb Bush, besides the son of one of the most Evil Men to ever walk the planet?

Frank, it is your short sighted attitude that will hand the election to Hillary.

You ultra RW nuts are just losing all perspective because you hate the black man in the White House. Stupid

Either we drop the ODS, guys, or we will wreck any chance for a Republican president next time.

The American people hate our far right wing far more than anything except the jihadists.

Forum List

Back