Jeb Bush breaks with GOP on Iranian letter

Because you are a reactionary thug, not because you deny it.

I am mainstream GOP because I am, not because you say I am not.

I am Christian, and you have no authority over that.

You are helpless and hopeless, Roo, we all know that.

Bush is going to sweep the far right into the gutter.

Because you are a reactionary thug, not because you deny it.

I am mainstream GOP because I am, not because you say I am not.

I am Christian, and you have no authority over that.

You are helpless and hopeless, Roo, we all know that.

Bush is going to sweep the far right into the gutter.

You are no Christian Jake,Christians, real ones anyway don't lie and that's ll you do :(
Your Bible tells you that you cannot get bitter and sweet water out the same sistern....meaning you are something, but no Christian.

I am a reactionary thug, too funny lmao.

I am a mainstream conservative and you know it, you also know that you can't win the General without people just like me.

We're going on 6 months now....no Jake.

I thought you were coming to confront me Jake?

What you are does not matter, Antares.

Your far right reactionary thug movement cannot stop Bush anymore than Romney or McCain or Dole or Bush the Elder.

You have anger but no power.

You want to confront me, Antares, and it will happen if I decide it is necessary. If so, you will know.

Last edited:
What you are does not matter, Antares.

Your far right reactionary thug movement cannot stop Bush anymore than Romney or McCain or Dole or Bush the Elder.

You have anger but no power.

You want to confront me, Antares, and it will happen if I decide it is necessary. If so, you will know.

LMAO, but you said you sent me pm saying you'd be here....
........but you've said several times you were coming.....
.....and it was you who said you wanted to confront me.....I don't know what god you worship but it isn't Yahweh or Jesus.

I am a mainstream conservative, you are fringe Democrat ki.....I think you also have some closet homosexual tendencies.....hence not having the ability to keep a marriage together and your intense involvement in every Homosexual thread.....I support your sexual choices jake.

You wanted to confront me, Antares, anyone can read back to find out.

You have no power about that, you have no power about the GOP, and your ilk have no power to stop Bush.

You have no power about that, you have no power about the GOP, and your ilk have no power to stop Bush.

Oh if you come I'll indeed confront you Jake, however YOU said you were coming here......you even said you sent me an email saying when you would be here....c'mon Jakey, I don't need any power jake, you have to pretend that you do ;)

Now how long have you been hiding your Homosexuality?

I'm betting your entire life....

But his stance on immigration makes him DOA in the primary. The RW loons will never allow it, even if he has a better chance in the general that the others in the clown car. JMHO
The repub base/taliban don't realize that if we don't get people here who actually conceive children/repopulate, this great nation is doomed economically just like japan

9yg2BUd.jpg

Oh if you come I'll indeed confront you Jake, however YOU said you were coming here......you even said you sent me an email saying when you would be here....c'mon Jakey, I don't need any power jake, you have to pretend that you do ;)

I fly through Omaha at least once a month. You want to confront me, and I will let you know if that happens.

You know you are a puss and all mouth; that's all you have ever been.

I fly through Omaha at least once a month. You want to confront me, and I will let you know if that happens.

Sure thing Twink.

You are a liar and everyone here knows it.

Twink.

Oh My, Jackass surely is a.....

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Forum List

Back