Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

A low birth rate, as long as it is not countered with immigration, means a declining population. This in turn means that there is more of everything good to go around,
Nope it means a demographic death spiral.

Less people working means less people producing goods and services. We are already kind of seeing it now, just try to find a nursing home with a good staff when you can't take care of Nana anymore.

Taiwan, Japan and China all have this problem, but Taiwan will get there first.

Again, the only reason they are here is because they got chased out of Europe and they didn't want to live in Palestine.

But they are wearing out their welcome here... just check out the campuses.
Jared Taylor gave me the link to the following website. It explains why people like you hate Jews. It also demonstrates that Judaism is both a race and a religion. Anyone can convert to Judaism. Nevertheless, one does not get a much higher IQ by converting to Judaism.

Notice the 30 point difference in average IQ between your favorite minority and mine.

--------------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS AND OMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'S THE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe Rushton Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

Less people working means less people producing goods and services. We are already kind of seeing it now, just try to find a nursing home with a good staff when you can't take care of Nana anymore.

As soon as you can report about neglected old people in Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan you will have a case.

We should not assume that third world immigrants will care about - much less care for - elderly white people.

Jared Taylor gave me the link to the following website. It explains why people like you hate Jews. It also demonstrates that Judaism is both a race and a religion. Anyone can convert to Judaism. Nevertheless, one does not get a much higher IQ by converting to Judaism.

I've already explained to you why I don't care for the Jewish religion. (I have no problem with non-religious Jews).

I'm also not interested in what a cockroach like Jared Taylor has to say on much of anything.

Except with automation fewer people are needed to produce goods and services. A hundred men can now run an auto factory that used to need a thousand. Ten people can run a fast foot outlet round the clock which used to take fifty or more. Four stevedores can unload a ship a hundred times the size of one that took a hundred or more to unload by hand. One engineer and a conductor can run a train that used to take four engineers, four firemen and a conductor. One pilot and one co-pilot can now fly a plane that used to need a pilot, co-pilot, navigator and a flight engineer.

Jared Taylor is sometimes called a white supremacist. This is unfair, as one can see from the following quotes I have garnered from his writings and interviews. Jared Taylor was raised in Japan, and speaks Japanese like a native. In what follows, when he says "Asian" he means "East Asian.," (AKA "Orientals"). These are Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Vietnamese.

---------------

Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians.

Jared Taylor, from “Interview with Professor Arthur Jensen"

-----------

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few years later, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group out earned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, Paved with Good Intentions

-----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

we have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview

Oh, except the Japanese and Chinese don't really like having white people around....

I have never noticed that. I have always had good relations and experiences with them. They are good people.

The Japanese are hugely racist. Foreigners who work there find that out.

The Chinese are a little stranger than that. The people themselves see white people are better, because their ideals of beauty are big noses, big eyes and white skin. However the government doesn't really want foreigners, they let them in, but keep them at arms' length, a foreigner will find it very, very difficult to get Chinese citizenship, the best they can hope for is "permanent residency" which is a card you get for five years at a time, "permanent"....

But the Chinese are quick to be insulted by anything and everything, it's bizarre, and foreigners will feel more like they're an animal in zoo than being accepted...

Rugs are oriental. People from Asia are Asian.
Asia is a huge continent that includes Caucasians and Mongoloids. What I mean by "Oriental" are China, and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. Orientals are one of the two most intelligent races on earth, second only to Ashkenazi Jews.

Do not project your resentful animosities on others. Those who hate Jews spent their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.
Agree. The hate is out of resentment and jealousy. It’s more prominent among the Left (you excepted) because they want to blame the fsilures among blacks on prejudice - and Jews prove that with the right qualities and choices, one can overcome millennia of persecution.

Except with automation fewer people are needed to produce goods and services. A hundred men can now run an auto factory that used to need a thousand. Ten people can run a fast foot outlet round the clock which used to take fifty or more. Four stevedores can unload a ship a hundred times the size of one that took a hundred or more to unload by hand. One engineer and a conductor can run a train that used to take four engineers, four firemen and a conductor. One pilot and one co-pilot can now fly a plane that used to need a pilot, co-pilot, navigator and a flight engineer.

Not really.

I used to buy a lot of stuff from Taiwan. Because they couldn't import seasonal workers from Vietnam and the Philippines during Covid, they were massively delayed.

Taiwan has a demographic crisis because they aren't reproducing at replacement rates. Same with Japan.

The same could be said of the US, but immigration, as much as the bigots hate it, is keeping us afloat demographically.

Agree. The hate is out of resentment and jealousy. It’s more prominent among the Left (you excepted) because they want to blame the fsilures among blacks on prejudice - and Jews prove that with the right qualities and choices, one can overcome millennia of persecution.

The Jews are very good at wearing out their welcome no matter where the go.

Jared Taylor is sometimes called a white supremacist. This is unfair, as one can see from the following quotes I have garnered from his writings and interviews. Jared Taylor was raised in Japan, and speaks Japanese like a native. In what follows, when he says "Asian" he means "East Asian.," (AKA "Orientals"). These are Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Vietnamese.

---------------

Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians.

Jared Taylor, from “Interview with Professor Arthur Jensen"

-----------

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few years later, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group out earned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, Paved with Good Intentions

-----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

we have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview
Tell us what he thinks about them NEEEEEEEgroes.

Geez

If you access white nationalist websites, like I do, you will find lots of Jew hate there. I was banned from American Renaissance for praising Jews. Jared Taylor agrees with me about Jews, but he knows that many of his posters hate them. White nationalists kept complaining about me, so I had to go.

I was banned from Storm Front after two weeks for pointing out that a slander Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about German Jews during World War I was a lie.

White nationalists blame Jews for the civil rights movement. It is true that Jews were early and consistent supporters of the civil rights movement. White nationalists believe that "the Jews" control Hollywood and the mass media, and that they are responsible for the positive images both present of Negroes.

Last edited:
Tell us what he thinks about them NEEEEEEEgroes.

Geez
Jared Taylor doesn't much care for Negroes, although he acknowledges that there are a few who behave and perform as well as most whites.

Forum List

Back