Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

Jardd Taylor is disliked among white supremacists for saying, "Jews look white to me"

Nevertheless, he knows that many of his posters resent Jews because of their average intelligence , their success, and their prosperity.

Because I admire Jews for those reasons, they kept complaining about me.

Finally, he apologetically told me that I had to go. Nevertheless, we remain on good terms. When I showed him my essays,

So essentially, he agreed with you, but was too gutless to keep you on the board? That sounds... kind of pathetic.
It also makes me wonder if Race Realism is a scam to separate sad white losers from their money, and their money was greener than yours.

If their ancestors had not been sold to white slave traders, they would need to contend with cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Um, we have human sacrifice in America. It's called "The Death Penalty".

Why leave out the Burmies and Singaporeans?

Not light-skinned enough. (Actually, 74% of Singapore's population is Chinese.)

If you trudge through Hector's stuff, he sees a correlation between skin color and intelligence. Certain Asians aren't "light skinned" enough for him to count, like Filipinos and Thais.

So essentially, he agreed with you, but was too gutless to keep you on the board? That sounds... kind of pathetic.
It also makes me wonder if Race Realism is a scam to separate sad white losers from their money, and their money was greener than yours.
The assertions of race realism are well documented, and obvious to anyone with extensive experience with the three major races. Jared Taylor claims to promote race realism, but his real enthusiasm is for what he calls "white advocacy."

Jared Taylor does not go this far, but I see white advocacy as advocating that whites, and especially white Gentile men, should be discriminated in favor of in university admissions and hiring. I disagree. I am opposed to affirmative action on behalf of any demographic. I want all professions to be open to talent.

Race realism postulates a racial hierarchy with Ashkenazi Jews at the top, followed by Orientals, followed by white Gentiles of European descent. The other races follow.

Race realism acknowledges that the qualities civilization needs to thrive can be found in each of the races, but in different proportions.

The assertions of race realism are well documented, and obvious to anyone with extensive experience with the three major races. Jared Taylor claims to promote race realism, but his real enthusiasm is for what he calls "white advocacy."

In short, he's scamming sad white losers.

Race realism postulates a racial hierarchy with Ashkenazi Jews at the top, followed by Orientals, followed by white Gentiles of European descent. The other races follow.

Other than you, I haven't heard anyone put the Ashkenazi at the top. And sorry, man, most Asians are dirt poor, which is why they are anxious to come here.

Only the Japanese and South Koreans are doing really well.

Race realism acknowledges that the qualities civilization needs to thrive can be found in each of the races, but in different proportions.

Guy, Civilization will be fine without your kookie racist theories.

My elite Catholic HS had a Filipino kid as the Valedictorian and a Black kid as the Salutedictorian. Kind of blows your whacky theories out of the water.

Um, we have human sacrifice in America. It's called "The Death Penalty".

In "Western Europe, State Formation, and Genetic Pacification," Professor's Peter Frost and Henry C. Harpending argue that capital punishment, when carried out on a large scale, has an eugenic effect.

They point out that in England in the twelfth century the English had a a one percent chance of being murdered, and a one percent chance of being killed by the criminal justice system.

As time went on the percentage of English people killed by the criminal justice system declined. So did the murder rate. One could argue that this proves that capital punishment was unnecessary.​

The authors turn that argument on its head. They argue that the English criminal justice system eliminated those with crime genes from the English gene pool.

"Western Europe, State Formation, and Genetic Pacification," does not only explain why populations that have practiced civilization for a thousand years or more have low murder rates; it explains why populations recently introduced to civilization, usually against their will, have high murder rates.​

If you trudge through Hector's stuff, he sees a correlation between skin color and intelligence. Certain Asians aren't "light skinned" enough for him to count, like Filipinos and Thais.
The Filipinos and Thais have slightly darker skin than the Chinese, the Koreans, and the Japanese, each of whom have IQ averages of 106.

My elite Catholic HS had a Filipino kid as the Valedictorian and a Black kid as the Salutedictorian. Kind of blows your whacky theories out of the water.
I have acknowledged that intelligent people can be found in each of the races, but some races have higher IQ averages than others.

Other than you, I haven't heard anyone put the Ashkenazi at the top.

You haven't listened well. The Ashkenazim have IQ averages estimated at 112 to 115. Most Jews are Ashkenazi. Although Jews make up 0.2% of the human population, they have wone about one fourth of the Nobel Prizes.

In "Western Europe, State Formation, and Genetic Pacification," Professor's Peter Frost and Henry C. Harpending argue that capital punishment, when carried out on a large scale, has an eugenic effect.

Yeah, that's fucking retarded. By your logic, the Holocaust was the best thing to happen to the Jews ever. All those poor Ghetto Jews were killed, and only the affluent ones survived. Thanks, Dolfie!

I don't value people by their intelligence, I value them by the decency of their hearts.

The Filipinos and Thais have slightly darker skin than the Chinese, the Koreans, and the Japanese, each of whom have IQ averages of 106.

So again, it's your racism, dark skin bad, light skin good... you need help, man.

I have acknowledged that intelligent people can be found in each of the races, but some races have higher IQ averages than others.
I know you need to believe that. It makes the failures of your life seem less bad if you can claim to be part of something greater.

You haven't listened well. The Ashkenazim have IQ averages estimated at 112 to 115. Most Jews are Ashkenazi. Although Jews make up 0.2% of the human population, they have wone about one fourth of the Nobel Prizes.

And how many Nobel prizes have been given out? Some of them have been kind of bogus or for scientific theories that have been debunked in years since.

Probably the Communist government. Taiwan and Singapore have high standards of living.

Taiwan has a high standard of living because the US spend 50 years pumping money into it. That said, Taiwan is in a demographic death spiral because they aren't keen on having kids.

1707135443920.png

Taiwan has to import workers from Vietnam and the Philippines to keep their factories running.

Except the one that teaches them not to be hated no matter where they go.
Do not project your resentful animosities on others. Those who hate Jews spent their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.

Taiwan has a high standard of living because the US spend 50 years pumping money into it. That said, Taiwan is in a demographic death spiral because they aren't keen on having kids.

View attachment 897808

Taiwan has to import workers from Vietnam and the Philippines to keep their factories running.
A low birth rate, as long as it is not countered with immigration, means a declining population. This in turn means that there is more of everything good to go around,

Do not project your resentful animosities on others. Those who hate Jews spent their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.
Again, the only reason they are here is because they got chased out of Europe and they didn't want to live in Palestine.

But they are wearing out their welcome here... just check out the campuses.

Forum List

Back