Jared Kushner: My hope and prayer is that Trump is reelected in 2024

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Jared Kushner had a peace plan. When Trumps enters the White House again that peace plan should be enacted. Jared knows how to get what he wants out of the middle east.

---Kushner headed Middle East policy in the Trump administration, specifically policy on peace between Palestine and Israel.
“I do think that the job [Trump] did as a foreign policy president was tremendous. Now, more and more people are beginning to recognize that,” he said in an interview with podcaster Lex Fridman released Wednesday.---

Interesting in that Jared would try to go for all the marbles going to the Zionist regime, with no restraint.

But the rest of the world isn't into allowing that to happen anymore. This is the reason why Biden is dragging his feet on allowing Bibi to advance to the attempted slaughter he envisions, that will be the greater Israel.

Old Joe at least understands that the calls for 'death to America' have become much louder and widespread.

The 80 year old pitying might not serve to justify apartheid and evil this time around?

And all rational people of decency understand that there is no 'chosen' ones and never has been.

jared-selling-files.png

Jared Kushner had a peace plan. When Trumps enters the White House again that peace plan should be enacted. Jared knows how to get what he wants out of the middle east.

---Kushner headed Middle East policy in the Trump administration, specifically policy on peace between Palestine and Israel.
“I do think that the job [Trump] did as a foreign policy president was tremendous. Now, more and more people are beginning to recognize that,” he said in an interview with podcaster Lex Fridman released Wednesday.---

No more Hate Nazis leading our country. They are all criminals and will be going to jail. There is MAGA Maggots and Democrat, so we now have a one party system, MAGA has to be flushed down the shitter, so real conservatives can put together a party that speaks for them without being 100% hate drive AS the MAGA Maggots are now.

There are many Trump haters and they are unwavering in their hatred.
All patriots hate this countries biggest enemy and threat, so yes Me and many Patriots hate trump and his traitor followers. Only natural, Do you support our enemy's and traitors to this country?

He better hope so, otherwise he's gonna be in deep doodoo when they start looking at the "donation" from MBS.
More comment that is effectively Racist by one of our regular Trolls .
Why do you hate the prospect of better relations and peace , De Crepitus ?

More comment that is effectively Racist by one of our regular Trolls .
Why do you hate the prospect of better relations and peace , De Crepitus ?
Racist?

YOu've just proven you don't even know what the word means.

Forum List

Back