Jared Kushner..Come On Down!

Well Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia. He is going to jail cause talking with Russia is a crime.

Unless he sold them uranium. Then it is alright.

Talking with Russia is not necessarily a crime. Trying to get Russia to take steps like UN Security Council vetoes - before you have taken office? I'm not sure what the legal ramifications of that are. And I really don't think that is an initiative Flynn would undertake on his own.

Flynn said to have acted in consultation with Kushner, transition team on contacts with Russian ambassador

Perfectly legal as Trump was president elect.

Well Kushner told Flynn to contact Russia. He is going to jail cause talking with Russia is a crime.

Talking with Russia is not necessarily a crime. Trying to get Russia to take steps like UN Security Council vetoes - before you have taken office? I'm not sure what the legal ramifications of that are. And I really don't think that is an initiative Flynn would undertake on his own.

Flynn said to have acted in consultation with Kushner, transition team on contacts with Russian ambassador

You need to read a little further. Flynn says trump told him to meet BEFORE the election too.

You need to read a little further. Flynn says trump told him to meet BEFORE the election too.

Where? I don't see that. I think that was false reporting.

These are people who were somehow convinced that a billionaire from new york who grew up wealthy and has never experienced life as anything but wealthy and lives in a literal golden palace is the candidate that speaks for them and the woes of working class middle america.

If they believed that they'll literally believe anything he tells them.

End thread! Ain't that the truth!

Kushner is senior transition official who ordered Flynn to contact Russia: reports

President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is the “very senior member” of the president's transition team who told Michael Flynn to contact Russian officials about a United Nations resolution before Trump took office, multiple news outlets reported Friday.

Bloomberg News first reported that Kushner was the senior member mentioned in court documents filed by special counsel Robert Mueller in the case against Flynn. NBC News and CNN also reported that Kushner was the transition official mentioned in court documents.
who's on first?

so what?

You know it's getting bad when Breitbart weighs in against Kushner...open war between Trump and Bannon?

Reports: Jared Kushner Ordered the Call That Sunk Michael Flynn - Breitbart

"Reports in multiple outlets Friday claim White House Advisor and presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner is responsible for directing then-candidate for National Security Advisor Micheal Flynn to make the phone call about which he later lied to the FBI.
Bloomberg News cites “[t]wo former officials with the Trump transition team” claiming that Flynn was acting on Kushner’s say-so when he called diplomatic officials of other United Nations Security Council members, including Russia, and asked them to delay an expected vote condemning Israeli settlements.

“On or about December 22, 2016, Flynn did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution,” reads one of the statements to the FBI that Flynn has now admitted is false, pleading guilty to a felony in the process.

Flynn, according to these sources, did make such a call, and he did so because Jared asked him to intervene to prevent the Security Counsel vote coming up while Barack Obama was still president. The Obama administration had made clear its intention to abstain from the vote after a 36-year-long U.S. policy of vetoing condemnations of Israel’s settlements, despite President-elect Trump’s stated opposition. Obama’s Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power did, in fact, abstain, allowing the resolution to pass in a major international embarrassment for Israel."

Where? I don't see that. I think that was false reporting.
National security gurus with whom I spoke suggest Flynn could be of help in several areas. He might provide details of Russian influence actors — how they operated and how they contacted and connected with him. (We should remember this is still a counterintelligence investigation.) Flynn’s help could be related to former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who has already been indicted for financial crimes relating to his connection with Russian players. Alternatively, Flynn’s help might be related to his dealings with President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, either with regard to alleged efforts to set up a “back channel” or with regard to Kushner’s own financial dealings with Russians. And, of most concern to Trump, Flynn could provide evidence relating to interference with the Russia probe, including Trump’s efforts to get then-FBI Director James B. Comey to lay off Flynn. The ABC News report, if accurate, suggests it is the latter, with fatal consequences for the Trump presidency.
Opinion | Flynn could deliver a knockout blow to Trump

Flynn's agreed to answer all Mueller's questions as to what he did and knew of Russia and the campaign ... the entire enchilada.
Opinion | Flynn could deliver a knockout blow to Trump

Montezuma's revenge.

Kushner is senior transition official who ordered Flynn to contact Russia: reports

President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is the “very senior member” of the president's transition team who told Michael Flynn to contact Russian officials about a United Nations resolution before Trump took office, multiple news outlets reported Friday.

Bloomberg News first reported that Kushner was the senior member mentioned in court documents filed by special counsel Robert Mueller in the case against Flynn. NBC News and CNN also reported that Kushner was the transition official mentioned in court documents.
/——/
AA5D2AEC-2DFE-45E2-ABCD-85C513BF2D42.png

***snip***

/——/

is that box ready for Kushner to clear his desk? Because I'm sure he has people for that..

Even Breitbart is piling on..Jared's days are numbered.

***snip***

/——/

is that box ready for Kushner to clear his desk? Because I'm sure he has people for that..

Even Breitbart is piling on..Jared's days are numbered.
/-----/ That box if jammed packed with all the evidence Mueller has on President Trump.

box of nothing.jpg

Jared is in trouble:

Jared Kushner failed to disclose he led a foundation funding illegal Israeli settlements before U.N. vote

"Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president’s Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek."

Fighting Obama's antisemitism is a crime?

Jared is in trouble:

Jared Kushner failed to disclose he led a foundation funding illegal Israeli settlements before U.N. vote

"Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements. The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president’s Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing, experts and officials told Newsweek."

So it comes down to an antisemitic jihad against Kushner

Not a crime. Have a nice day! :D

These are people who were somehow convinced that a billionaire from new york who grew up wealthy and has never experienced life as anything but wealthy and lives in a literal golden palace is the candidate that speaks for them and the woes of working class middle america.

If they believed that they'll literally believe anything he tells them.

So far, so good!

Forum List

Back