Japanese defense forces end chase of two unidentified ships

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Japanese defense forces end chase of two unidentified ships
TOKYO (CNN) -- Japanese destroyers abandoned their chase Wednesday of two unidentified ships in Japanese waters after they fled toward North Korea and Tokyo officials feared further pursuit could "escalate the situation."

The destroyers fired a number of warning shots at the vessels to try to get them to stop, but the ships continued onward.

It marked the first time Japanese defense forces had been ordered to take such action since World War II. The government said it ordered the unprecedented move because it believed the country's security was at risk.

north koreans getting frisky, f****** with the wrong ones, the JSDF is getting nasty nowadays, they don't play no more. i heard they been giving the insurgents and jihadists a run for their money in iraq.

NATO AIR said:
north koreans getting frisky, f****** with the wrong ones, the JSDF is getting nasty nowadays, they don't play no more. i heard they been giving the insurgents and jihadists a run for their money in iraq.

They were brutal in WWII and I can't imagine they have changed all that much.

NATO AIR said:

Are you saying it was N Koreans? Seriously.

Also I have a neighbor, a tiny little Japanese lady, sweetest person, when she puts out food for the deer, she puts it out on a clean napkin. And she bows, all the time she bows. I love her very much. Such a gentle culture and like you say they can really be ferocious......maybe its that Samurai heritage.

Forum List

Back