Japan enters the war in Ukraine

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Go Japan! I hope the Russians remember how they were beat by the Japanese once before.

Russo-Japanese War - Wikipedia

"The Japanese ambassador to Ukraine stayed in Kiev. His great-grandfather's samurai sword and traditional armor was delivered to him from Tokyo, Japan. In a FB post, he declared that the samurai must protect the country in which he is! “Glory to Japan! Glory to Ukraine!"

1645714941171.png

Go Japan! I hope the Russians remember how they were beat by the Japanese once before.

"The Japanese ambassador to Ukraine stayed in Kiev. His great-grandfather's samurai sword and traditional armor was delivered to him from Tokyo, Japan. In a FB post, he declared that the samurai must protect the country in which he is! “Glory to Japan! Glory to Ukraine!"

View attachment 606134

One Tokyo Over the Line

The Japanese should re-militarize and threaten China instead of Russia. For almost 80 years, they've been freeloading off us for their defense budget. And that is against traditional Japanese character, which this decadent ambassador pretends to copy but understands only under a shamefully protected culture.

One Tokyo Over the Line

The Japanese should re-militarize and threaten China instead of Russia. For almost 80 years, they've been freeloading off us for their defense budget. And that is against traditional Japanese character, which this decadent ambassador pretends to copy but understands only under a shamefully protected culture.

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem if the Jappos went full Nanking on China.

View attachment 606134

That looks like donttazeme! Is that him?

View attachment 606134

View attachment 606134

Forum List

Back