GREAT NEWS : Moscow Stock Market Rout Wipes Out $250 Billion in Value

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
we will see how long MOSCOW HORDE can run this bizarre show...

"

GREAT NEWS : Moscow Stock Market Rout Wipes Out $250 Billion in Value​

The MOEX stock index traded down 35% as of 3:34 p.m. in Moscow. Shares of Sberbank PJSC, Russia’s biggest lender, were down 49%, while natural-gas giant Gazprom PJSC traded 40% weaker.

Russia’s sovereign bonds plummeted, taking some to distressed levels, and the nation’s credit-default swap premium soared above 750. Ukraine’s 2033 dollar debt dived, lifting the yield to 88%, while the local currency market was suspended and limits were imposed on daily cash withdrawals. Stocks in Warsaw tumbled the most in almost two years.

After slumping as much as 9.4% against the dollar, Russia’s ruble traded 2.6% weaker at 83.2525 per dollar. "

All stock markets will plunge, not just Russia.

Good buying opportunity, IMO. I hope you guys with investments have a wish list.

All stock markets will plunge, not just Russia.
really? what about pockets of ordinary Muscovites ?

1645710024120.png

Sheeeeeesh. Talk about irrelevant, and probably a bunch of total lies, too.
Perhaps. I remember long lines of well-dressed, well-fed Muscovites waiting to buy scarce bread. The impression was that there was a famine, but in fact it was just a temporary glitch in the flour supply to the bakeries. At the time Russia was producing lots of wheat for domestic use and for export. The problem was that Muscovites don't bake their own bread. They're way too grand for such tasks.

I've been doing it for years, go check my history of posting.

Perhaps. I remember long lines of well-dressed, well-fed Muscovites waiting to buy scarce bread. The impression was that there was a famine, but in fact it was just a temporary glitch in the flour supply to the bakeries. At the time Russia was producing lots of wheat for domestic use and for export. The problem was that Muscovites don't bake their own bread. They're way too grand for such tasks.

I've been doing it for years, go check my history of posting.
If you're saying that Putin and the Oligarchs will prosper from this, this was already known. Here's a revealing prophecy about end-time Russia.

"Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil." Genesis 49:27

Forum List

Back