January Jobs Numbers

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

February is on Biden. For Sure.

But what about the 49,000 for January
Seems like a moderate number.

So, who is blame or credit?
How about we just work on making them better.
So when there is a possibility of Biden getting the blame you want to just forget about it but when it could be blamed on Trump you were all over Trump. Funny how two faced you can be.
this is on Biden alone. 57,000 jobs lost in one day and probably 10% or more directly lost do to those losses.
Why not? You can't seem to get rid of the great Trump economy fast enough.

Sure, rushing toward a Biden mediocre economy sounds like a great plan.

Way to deflect from the malfeasence of Republicans while Trump in charge! The economy is collapsing because that fool LIED about a disease and the party followed him over the cliff! He played it down for months! HOW DO IDIOTS "on the right" forget that and try to project economic problems onto Biden??! Screw U all! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Project economic problems onto Biden, WTF isn't Biden President. Sure you ass-wipes want to screw us all, not realizing Biden is screwing you....dumbass.
He was president for 10 days in January. Employment numbers are compiled in the middle of the month.

Even you should be able to figure this out.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

You shoulda tried "nothing to see here, just move along"...dumbass.
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

As long as I'm not "stupider" than you, I'm good.
Oh, but you are, by far.

How do you propose that happens?
President Joe's coronavirus aid package, for starters.

How is that going to decrease unemployment?
Think man, don't just emote.

Why are so many people unemployed at the moment?

The virus.

What's the best way to get those folks back to work?

Mitigate the virus.

So you really can't answer the question

The virus.

Mitigate the virus.

I just did. Did you not read my post?

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

The numbers would have been much better if quid pro joe hadn't put 10s of thousands out of work with a few strokes of a pen. And over time they'll get even worse as the full impact of the commies are realized. By 2023 even many of the commies will be begging for a Trump return.

Keystone XL put 1,000 workers misplaced
That’s it

But keep spouting the talking points.
YCF.

Actually it was 11,000, but that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can add in losses in restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, gas stations, auto repair and the list goes on an on. You fucking commies have no idea how an economy works.

it is 1,000
Your 11,000 is from right wing media spin masters. You are easily fooled. No doubt.

Yeah, you keep telling that lie, but have yet to provide a link.

The virus.

Mitigate the virus.

You did absolutely nothing of the sort. You're throwing darts at an open board and hoping something sticks. You can't explain what specific policy or spending in that legislation will ultimately lead to lower unemployment and exactly how it will do it. Mitigate the virus isn't an answer. How does it mitigate the virus? What part of that $1.9 trillion mitigates the virus and puts people back to work? And ultimately, what is the ROI to the overall economy because it sure as shit isn't $1.9 trillion.

1,000 jobs lost.
Period. Some even Canadian.
Don’t believe the 11,000 Facebook post.
Those were future jobs

So you admit his policies are hampering growth?
In this one case. Yes
But wait until those lost 1,000 jobs are replaced with more than a 1,000 “other energy” jobs. Clean Energy

Will you then say the loss of 1,000 temporary jobs was worth the gain from 50,000 full time good paying permanent jobs?

Will ya?

Here is your link, provided below, and a quote directly from TC Energy.
I think TC Energy knows more about the job o than some biased poster does.

TC Energy said more than 1,000 people are out of work because of Biden’s executive order. In October, the company said it expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans in 2021 and generate more than $1.6 in gross wages.

But both TC Energy and the State Department have said the majority of those jobs would be temporary. A 2014 report found that the company would need only 50 employees to maintain the Keystone XL pipeline once it’s finished, 35 of them permanent.

Temporary jobs are still jobs. But this post could leave the wrong impression without full context. We rate it Half True.

Fact check: Did Biden 'destroy' 11,000 Keystone Pipeline jobs? :: WRAL.com

The virus.

Mitigate the virus.

You did absolutely nothing of the sort. You're throwing darts at an open board and hoping something sticks. You can't explain what specific policy or spending in that legislation will ultimately lead to lower unemployment and exactly how it will do it. Mitigate the virus isn't an answer. How does it mitigate the virus? What part of that $1.9 trillion mitigates the virus and puts people back to work? And ultimately, what is the ROI to the overall economy because it sure as shit isn't $1.9 trillion.
Wrong. Controlling the pandemic is the major thing that will fix the economy. The package contains funding for ramping up the vaccination program, reopening schools, and additional funding to keep businesses and individuals afloat while the vaccination effort proceeds.

That should be most of what we need.

As far as ROI what's the difference between unstimulated GDP for the next four years vs stimulated? CBO says it's huge.

Mitigate the virus is the answer. You know what's in the stimulus package and what it's for. It's not my job to spoon feed you kids this stuff.

TC Energy said more than 1,000 people are out of work because of Biden’s executive order. In October, the company said it expected to employ more than 11,000 Americans in 2021 and generate more than $1.6 in gross wages.

But both TC Energy and the State Department have said the majority of those jobs would be temporary. A 2014 report found that the company would need only 50 employees to maintain the Keystone XL pipeline once it’s finished, 35 of them permanent.

Temporary jobs are still jobs. But this post could leave the wrong impression without full context. We rate it Half True.

LMAO, you got to love the way your "fact checker" plays a game of semantics, saying yeah, we're gonna lose a shit ton of job, but hey, they're mostly temporary. They admit that the contractors were responsible for hiring 7000 workers, but what they didn't include are the truck drivers hauling the components of the pipeline. Or the workers responsible for making and coating the pipe. The workers that make the components of the pumping stations and all the people working behind the scenes on logistics to insure all the pieces are where they are needed at the proper time. And like I said, they also didn't include all the people that will be put out of work at all the places those workers would be spending their money, the real numbers will be closer to 70 to 100 thousand. So take your fake "fact checker" and your propaganda and shove it. As I said, you fucking commies have no idea how an economy works.

The virus.

Mitigate the virus.

Wrong. Controlling the pandemic is the major thing that will fix the economy. The package contains funding for ramping up the vaccination program, reopening schools, and additional funding to keep businesses and individuals afloat while the vaccination effort proceeds.

That should be most of what we need.

As far as ROI what's the difference between unstimulated GDP for the next four years vs stimulated? CBO says it's huge.

Mitigate the virus is the answer. You know what's in the stimulus package and what it's for. It's not my job to spoon feed you kids this stuff.

And all you commies are ignoring the 1 trillion from previous bills that hasn't been spent. Kids are already in school in most of the country, so all they are doing in this bill is paying off the teachers unions and in places like Chicago the fuckers still don't want to go back to work. But on the bright side, you commies can never complain about the deficit again.

Xiden IS fostering job creation!

Jobs in government.
High paying union jobs.

Notably the growing need for staffing of unemployment offices.

With benefits you ordinary people can only dream of.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

So when there is a possibility of Biden getting the blame you want to just forget about it but when it could be blamed on Trump you were all over Trump. Funny how two faced you can be.
this is on Biden alone. 57,000 jobs lost in one day and probably 10% or more directly lost do to those losses.
Why not? You can't seem to get rid of the great Trump economy fast enough.
I am not trying to get rid of anything. So I guess you must be complaining about you

LMAO, you got to love the way your "fact checker" plays a game of semantics, saying yeah, we're gonna lose a shit ton of job, but hey, they're mostly temporary. They admit that the contractors were responsible for hiring 7000 workers, but what they didn't include are the truck drivers hauling the components of the pipeline. Or the workers responsible for making and coating the pipe. The workers that make the components of the pumping stations and all the people working behind the scenes on logistics to insure all the pieces are where they are needed at the proper time. And like I said, they also didn't include all the people that will be put out of work at all the places those workers would be spending their money, the real numbers will be closer to 70 to 100 thousand. So take your fake "fact checker" and your propaganda and shove it. As I said, you fucking commies have no idea how an economy works.

Everything you post is-speculation and not fact.
These people will still eat. Just at a different location
These truck drivers will still haul. Maybe a different product to a different location.
Restaurants will not close, they are already serving less people and that will only increase over time.

you like to “make up alternative facts”

Xiden IS fostering job creation!

Jobs in government.
High paying union jobs.

Notably the growing need for staffing of unemployment offices.

With benefits you ordinary people can only dream of.

The Biden recovery continues, and his meeting his ambitious vaccination goals is a significant contributor to the improving economy

Jobless claims fell to 547,000, lowest level since the pandemic began in a sign layoffs are easing
April 22, 2021
WASHINGTON -- The number of Americans applying for unemployment aid fell last week to 547,000, the lowest point since the pandemic struck and an encouraging sign that layoffs are slowing on the strength of an improving job market.
The Labor Department said Thursday that applications declined 39,000 from a revised 586,000 a week earlier. Weekly jobless claims are down sharply from a peak of 900,000 in early January. At the same time, they’re still far above the roughly 230,000 level that prevailed before the viral outbreak ripped through the economy in March of last year.
“With 135 million Americans having received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and the economy opening up more each day, the number of job opportunities will continue to rise,” said James Knightley, chief international economist at ING, a European bank...

Forum List

Back