January Jobs Numbers

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

February is on Biden. For Sure.

But what about the 49,000 for January
Seems like a moderate number.

So, who is blame or credit?

The numbers would have been much better if quid pro joe hadn't put 10s of thousands out of work with a few strokes of a pen. And over time they'll get even worse as the full impact of the commies are realized. By 2023 even many of the commies will be begging for a Trump return.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

The numbers would have been much better if quid pro joe hadn't put 10s of thousands out of work with a few strokes of a pen. And over time they'll get even worse as the full impact of the commies are realized. By 2023 even many of the commies will be begging for a Trump return.

Keystone XL put 1,000 workers misplaced
That’s it

But keep spouting the talking points.
YCF.

Jobs were going up under Trump,
LIAR!
There were 152,150,000 Americans working when Obama left office and only 150,031,000 working now, a LOSS of over 2.1 MILLION jobs after
Tramp's jobs "creating" tax cuts!!!!
Under Trump the most people ever were working --------then bidens puppet masters CHINA released their virus for the election and dem governors and other leaders used the virus as an excuse to kill the economy....but the jobs were already coming back thanks to Trump-----------now with Biden in, the jobs are already going down.

I hope you enjoy seeing misery----------as so many people will be suffering due to the communists taking over---------------its going to get real ugly real fast--------Next Christmas is going to be a miserable one. For all the people that are going to lose their jobs, homes, lifestyles etc I am truly sorry.
What a load of PURE BULLSHIT. Tramp fucked the steadily GROWING Obama economy! The numbers prove Tramp LOST jobs over his one term.

Pure commie propaganda, you can't blame Trump for covid no matter how hard you commies try. ND didn't lock down and had 3% UE rate before the commies took over. That will be going up rapidly now.

Relax people.50,000 have died from Covid since Biden took office.There's bound to be some job openings.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

That’s it

YCF.

Actually it was 11,000, but that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can add in losses in restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, gas stations, auto repair and the list goes on an on. You fucking commies have no idea how an economy works.

LIAR!
There were 152,150,000 Americans working when Obama left office and only 150,031,000 working now, a LOSS of over 2.1 MILLION jobs after
Under Trump the most people ever were working --------then bidens puppet masters CHINA released their virus for the election and dem governors and other leaders used the virus as an excuse to kill the economy....but the jobs were already coming back thanks to Trump-----------now with Biden in, the jobs are already going down.

I hope you enjoy seeing misery----------as so many people will be suffering due to the communists taking over---------------its going to get real ugly real fast--------Next Christmas is going to be a miserable one. For all the people that are going to lose their jobs, homes, lifestyles etc I am truly sorry.
What a load of PURE BULLSHIT. Tramp fucked the steadily GROWING Obama economy! The numbers prove Tramp LOST jobs over his one term.

Pure commie propaganda, you can't blame Trump for covid no matter how hard you commies try. ND didn't lock down and had 3% UE rate before the commies took over. That will be going up rapidly now.

Tramp owned the covid policy of the USA, not China.

LIAR!

You mean steadily stagnated economy of Obama. All but two recessions bounce back in about 2 years.....the roosevelt great depression thanks to his regulations and spending lasted an additional 10 years according to economists and Obama's recession from the housing bubble. Without a corrupt government would have still recovered in about 2 years, but nope instead we just got people who fell off the unemployment rolls so weren't counted as unemployed any longer and most people were forced to make due on lower wages and part time jobs. UNDER OBAMA average household income went down which is something that hasn't occured since atleast the carter years------------THE LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE clearly shows that people weren't working atleast not well under Obama regime of communism and corruption dear.

Under Obama----labor participation went down, average household income went down, the poor and the middle class got poorer, but the billions bribing obama, the clintons, Biden etc all got richer

Oh and fyi, average lifespan for the first time also went DOWN under Obama as well----------everyone else it went up under.

Try spinning your BS with someone else who doesn't understand the actual data dear-your shit won't fly with me.

LIAR!

China invented and released the damn virus---------they own it. It didn't just conveniently happen for biden and the dems, the Chinese arranged it.

FyI, the bats that this virus is native too----live over 1000 miles away from Wuhan----and the disease in its natural form can transfer from bat chit to humans but not human to human. as several guano collector became sick and some even died....but they never were able to transfer their disease from human to human.

Only in wuhan, 1000 miles away where no bats were being served in their meat market-------but where China biggest biochemical weapons facility was at----did the virus jump from the bats to humans supposedly and then evolved to be transferred to human to human supposedly----------this didn't happen. The odds would be against it.....ergo its more logical that the chinese went to weaponize the disease and needed it to be made to be human to human spread (which btw emails back up) in their great big wuhan biochemical lab.

They weaponized this much is obvious, the only question that I can't answer for sure is if it was purposely or accidently released from that point on------------the Weapons lab Manager quickly and quietly was replaced immediatedly after the disease was discovered running free....

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

How about we just work on making them better.

ITA, but it "ain't" gonna happen! Both sides too busy being right and passing blame! My major problem of course is with conservatives who smacked the Dems/Progressives relentlessly upside the head while in power, but now that they're on the outs it's "what about compromise?" I say BLOW ME! I heard over and over again that "elections have consequences" from the right! Screw 'em all! I want Schumer and Pelosi to punish the Republicans if at all possible! Anytime you hear McConnell say something about being inclusive, I'll remind them of RBA! The woman's body wasn't even cold before they had selected her successor! I won't ever let them forget that attrocity of rushing thru filling that SC seat before an election! Compromise isn't possible after that! :stir:

Who the hell is "RBA"?????????????????????? And when did she kick it??????????

LIAR!

You're lying again, individual governors set their own policies, that's how our federal system works. I know you commies prefer a top down dictatorial style, but even slow joe didn't try to go there.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

That’s it

YCF.

Actually it was 11,000, but that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can add in losses in restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, gas stations, auto repair and the list goes on an on. You fucking commies have no idea how an economy works.

it is 1,000
Your 11,000 is from right wing media spin masters. You are easily fooled. No doubt.

Dont overlook the swarm of locusts - aka illegal aliens - making its way through mexico toward the US border.

they represent jobs lost for American workers or more deadbeat foreigners on welfare for America to support

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

ITA, but it "ain't" gonna happen! Both sides too busy being right and passing blame! My major problem of course is with conservatives who smacked the Dems/Progressives relentlessly upside the head while in power, but now that they're on the outs it's "what about compromise?" I say BLOW ME! I heard over and over again that "elections have consequences" from the right! Screw 'em all! I want Schumer and Pelosi to punish the Republicans if at all possible! Anytime you hear McConnell say something about being inclusive, I'll remind them of RBA! The woman's body wasn't even cold before they had selected her successor! I won't ever let them forget that attrocity of rushing thru filling that SC seat before an election! Compromise isn't possible after that! :stir:
Lol. What a fool.

Ewwww, I'm rubber, you're glue ......! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

That’s it

YCF.

it is 1,000
Your 11,000 is from right wing media spin masters. You are easily fooled. No doubt.

It's not like Trump taught them to lie! Reps & Cons. have been totally FOS for decades! :mad:

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

So when there is a possibility of Biden getting the blame you want to just forget about it but when it could be blamed on Trump you were all over Trump. Funny how two faced you can be.
this is on Biden alone. 57,000 jobs lost in one day and probably 10% or more directly lost do to those losses.
Why not? You can't seem to get rid of the great Trump economy fast enough.

Sure, rushing toward a Biden mediocre economy sounds like a great plan.

Way to deflect from the malfeasence of Republicans while Trump in charge! The economy is collapsing because that fool LIED about a disease and the party followed him over the cliff! He played it down for months! HOW DO IDIOTS "on the right" forget that and try to project economic problems onto Biden??! Screw U all! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Project economic problems onto Biden, WTF isn't Biden President. Sure you ass-wipes want to screw us all, not realizing Biden is screwing you....dumbass.

Trump or Biden.
Who you got?

Lol. What a fool.
No, he's absolutely correct. Republicans, particularly tRumpling republicans, are lower on the evolutionary scale than pond scum. Hell, if I stepped on one I'd scrape my boots before going in the house.

Forum List

Back