January 6th rioter, who blamed Trump for his actions, found guilty

I watched Trumps speech and I assume that you did as well.
So tell me in case I missed it just where in his speech did he tell anyone to riot on 1/6?

As I recall, Trump emphasized the word PEACEFULLY on going down to the capitol, to show support.

It all went south after Ray Epps and a few other FBI types and other instigators took over.

I think Nancy was behind it all.

Perhaps you should ask the insurrectionist who proclaimed "This is what our President wants us to do!" While storming the Capital.
Gaetz was there and identified the ring leaders as being part of Antifa. Why don't you demand they be held accountable?

His lawyer claimed Trump's incendiary rhetoric at a speech preceding the Capitol attack.
Bush appointed judge says, "Because unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president, who doesn't in my view really care about democracy, but only about power. And as a result of that, it's tearing this country apart."

Thats to bad.... LOL. He should have pled insanity for supporting the blob in the first place....would have been a better (more believable) defense.

I watched Trumps speech and I assume that you did as well.
So tell me in case I missed it just where in his speech did he tell anyone to riot on 1/6?
I will take the word of one who rioted. He listened to Trump's speech and felt he was doing what Trump wanted. Many of the rioters have said they were carrying out Trump's instructions.
Trump had 4 hours, after the riot began, to make a statement that the rioters misunderstood what he was saying. He could have asked them to stop rioting. Many in his inner circle asked him to do so.
He chose not to ask the rioters to go home for 4 hours. Criminal.
Trump's actions before, during and after the riot show he was all for the riot.

Thanks for posting such a feel good story OP.

Was just what the doctor ordered. Thank you!

posting is a Verb

just is an Adjective

doctor is a Noun

Thank is a Noun

I'm doing a study about how off a leftist can be, and you're a tool. Thanks (noun).

Gaetz was there and identified the ring leaders as being part of Antifa. Why don't you demand they be held accountable?
Many citizens have investigated pictures and help find rioters. None are members of Antifa. Why don't you and Gaetz bring the antifa people forward.
The rioters and antifa are alike. The rioters were not antifa but the same mind set. EXREMIST IDIOTS.

His lawyer claimed Trump's incendiary rhetoric at a speech preceding the Capitol attack.
Bush appointed judge says, "Because unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president, who doesn't in my view really care about democracy, but only about power. And as a result of that, it's tearing this country apart."

He shouldn't have blamed Trump. The Trump Curse is real, as the Trump-haters are about to find out this November and 2024.

Urban Dictionary: Trump Curse

I will take the word of one who rioted. He listened to Trump's speech and felt he was doing what Trump wanted. Many of the rioters have said they were carrying out Trump's instructions.
Trump had 4 hours, after the riot began, to make a statement that the rioters misunderstood what he was saying. He could have asked them to stop rioting. Many in his inner circle asked him to do so.
He chose not to ask the rioters to go home for 4 hours. Criminal.
Trump's actions before, during and after the riot show he was all for the riot.
The Trump minions had no answer for this one. I love it. They are finally starting to realize how wrong they have been.

Forum List

Back