January 6th rioter, who blamed Trump for his actions, found guilty

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
His lawyer claimed Trump's incendiary rhetoric at a speech preceding the Capitol attack.
Bush appointed judge says, "Because unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president, who doesn't in my view really care about democracy, but only about power. And as a result of that, it's tearing this country apart."

His lawyer claimed Trump's incendiary rhetoric at a speech preceding the Capitol attack.
Bush appointed judge says, "Because unfortunately, we have charlatans like our former president, who doesn't in my view really care about democracy, but only about power. And as a result of that, it's tearing this country apart."

I watched Trumps speech and I assume that you did as well.
So tell me in case I missed it just where in his speech did he tell anyone to riot on 1/6?

Ahhh shit Dude that's the bomb! Another patsy that thought Trump told the truth.

Yes, Trump was the seditionist, but this guy is still responsible for his actions.

If someone instructs you to do something illegal that doesn't absolve you from doing so.
nobody did.

This guy is a coward and deserve the boom thrown at him for trying to duck responsibly for his actions and blame others

Ahhh shit Dude that's the bomb! Another patsy that thought Trump told the truth.

You like to make-up what's on the front huh Moonglow? How come you can't remain on topic, and do you see anyone for severe TDS and/or other mental conditions?

YEP

FDR's KKK appointee to the Supreme Court, Hugo Black, paid him back by writing the majority opinion justifying the incarceration of political prisoners. What goes around comes around during democrat regimes.

Thanks for posting such a feel good story OP.

Was just what the doctor ordered. Thank you!

Forum List

Back