January 6th Is But A Detail…

1. Just because some of the protestors yelled 'Fed' does not prove that he was a federal agent.

2. There is no proof that he wasn't arrested.

3. There is no proof, from that video, that he entered the Capitol building or did anything violent or destructive.

4. He encouraged people to go to the Capitol Building, just like Trump did.

Looks like I put a cork in your pie hole, huh?

1. Just because some of the protestors yelled 'Fed' does not prove that he was a federal agent.

2. There is no proof that he wasn't arrested.

3. There is no proof, from that video, that he entered the Capitol building or did anything violent or destructive.

4. He encouraged people to go to the Capitol Building, just like Trump did.
The Congressman checked. You believe the government, right? He is part of the government. That man was not charged with anything. Why?

If you mean that I don't feel like arguing with a babbling idiot, then yes, you discouraged me from continuing with this discussion.
Let's review.

The OP brought you in as truth is a rare find in your usual worldview.

You became irked at how different the material is from your usual indoctrinee pap.

You became enraged when you realized you couldn't dispute any or it!!!!

But you felt the need to try to post opposition so you wouldn't incur the wrath of your masters.

Even though your vapid and mindless posts revealed that you know less than nothing, you plodded on!

Pretty much the case, huh?

You need not bother to respond.

The Congressman checked. You believe the government, right? He is part of the government. That man was not charged with anything. Why?

If this man was identified as a Federal agent, why didn't the congressman identify him?

I don't believe the spineless Republican weenies in Congress.

Let's review.

The OP brought you in as truth is a rare find in your usual worldview.

You became irked at how different the material is from your usual indoctrinee pap.

You became enraged when you realized you couldn't dispute any or it!!!!

But you felt the need to try to post opposition so you wouldn't incur the wrath of your masters.

Even though your vapid and mindless posts revealed that you know less than nothing, you plodded on!

Pretty much the case, huh?

You need not bother to respond.

Since, unlike you, I have better things to do on a Friday night, so I won't waste my time arguing with a babbling idiot.

1. Take a course in English composition.

2. Seek professional help.

Since, unlike you, I have better things to do on a Friday night, so I won't waste my time arguing with a babbling idiot.

1. Take a course in English composition.

2. Seek professional help.

So you definitely don't care to compare educational CVs???

Did the Robert Fiance School of Cosmetology give you a diploma or just a pair of scissors?

If this man was identified as a Federal agent, why didn't the congressman identify him?

I don't believe the spineless Republican weenies in Congress.
It did not say if he was identified. That means they are not looking for him. The question is why they are not.

10. The Democrat lies associated with Jan6 include…

a. An armed insurrection…no arms and no one has been charged with insurrection

b. One officer died of natural causes, not of having been attacked.

c. Trump told protesters to ‘attack.’

NPR reported Trump's actual words on that day, proving you a scummy liar:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

d. Democrats encouraged violence, not Republicans:

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

e. Democrats refused to prosecute actual rioters and arsonists, as payment for their service to the party:

“Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

Hundreds of alleged looters and rioters busted last year in protests over George Floyd’s murder by police have had their charges dropped, according to NYPD data — figures ripped as “disgusting” by a local business owner.

In The Bronx — which saw fires in the street and mass looting in June 2020 — more than 60 percent of arrestees have had charges dropped, according to the investigation by NBC New York.

Seventy-three of the 118 people arrested in the borough had their cases shelved altogether, another 19 were convicted on lesser counts like trespassing, which carries no jail time, the report said.” Charges against hundreds of NYC rioters, looters have been dropped

“The Biden Administration Drops Dozens of Charges Against Violent Protesters in Portland The Justice Department are dropping 58 of the 97 criminal charges brought after the Portland riots, including assaults on officers….cities like Atlanta have dropped charges against protesters. Most of the charges brought for violent protests in the wake of the killing of George Floyd were dismissed.

One of those defendants who saw their charges dropped in Portland was David Bouchard who admitted that he put a Customs and Border Protection officer in a chokehold. Likewise, the Justice Department dismissed the charge against Charles Comfort who was indicted by a grand jury of civil disorder for twice charging at Portland Police Bureau officers and hitting them with a makeshift shield and kicking a third officer.” The Biden Administration Drops Dozens of Charges Against Violent Protesters in Portland

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

'We Will Not Prosecute': Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed ...

https://dailycaller.com › 2020/08/10 › district-attorneys-so...

I dare any Democrat voter to defend this two-tiered system of law enforcement.

6. “But that semblance of anarchy is coupled with many of the characteristics of tyranny, under which innocent and law-abiding citizens are punished by the state or suffer gross violations of their rights and liberty at the hands of the state. The result is what seems to be the first society in history in which elements of both anarchy and tyranny pertain at the same time and seem to be closely connected with each other …”
Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A.

How about here:

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

Any indictments? No.

Any arrests? No.

Pretty much the Democrats telling rioters to keep on keepin’ on…..exactly what Obama did during the Ferguson Riots.

But for Jan 6th….. 650 of these folks are locked up:

"The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

... what you’ll see are open doors/windows and people casually walking in. There’s no mad rush, no violence, no weapons, and certainly no organized insurrection. Instead, people mingle, take selfies, and snap pictures of the surrounding architecture. Yes, it’s trespassing and that’s illegal, but what’s on that video is a far cry from the vast threat we’ve been assured was present that day. Does it look like Congressional members were about to be murdered?"
The Feds Are Forced to Release January 6th Surveillance Footage and Narratives Crumble

This is their insurrection?

Another mindless screed from a full blown idiot.

Why wasn't that man arrested and charged? Because he works for, or with, the FBI.

Videos at link.

He said they had to go into the capitol "peacefully", "peacefully", "peacefully"

Isn't that what Trump said?

They lie about everything.

How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one,

There were about half a dozen firearms confiscated on their way to the stop the steal protest, or before they entered the capitol.

Just because the police stopped people from bringing guns inside, doesn't mean there were no guns.

It did not say if he was identified. That means they are not looking for him. The question is why they are not.
Because he told them to go to the capitol "peacefully", and repeated "peacefully" at least three times.

He told them to do the same thing that Trump did, so are they looking for Trump?

You are a rambling carnival barker and nothing more.

Perhaps if you'd present a comprehensive argument it would be worth debating, but your OPs are all over the place and don't seem to make any coherent point. You babble.

I've picked apart pieces of your posts before, but I don't have the time to pick apart 10 or more incoherent rants.

You are simply a terrible writer. Take a course in English composition PLEASE!!!!
She/it (being a troll no one knows the true gender) is engaging in what is called a Gish Gallop

Forum List

Back