January 6th Is But A Detail…

Trump often couches his words with "anti-liability" clauses. Michael Cohen explained it to congress.

In military and other covert operations, terminate with extreme prejudice is a euphemism for aggressive execution (playing on the expression "termination with prejudice" of an employment contract). In a military intelligence context, it is generally understood as an order to assassinate.

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Stop beating a dead horse. You claim, was already adjudicated by the mods, and guess what? I'm not privy to their communications, but they probably told you to grow up, and put on your big girl panties.

Maybe you should learn how native Americans talk. I know it's difficult for foreigners to understand.

Get in someone's face - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
If someone gets in your face, they annoy you or act in an aggressive way towards you.

It doesn't mean to actually get in someone's face.

Stop beating a dead horse. You claim, was already adjudicated by the mods, and guess what? I'm not privy to their communications, but they probably told you to grow up, and put on your big girl panties.

I've never addressed the mods....I have exposed you for the scum you are and asked that you not address me in posts.

Please do so.

I've never addressed the mods....I have exposed you for the scum you are and asked that you not address me in posts.
Stop lying. Your claim I edited your post is because out of the 1,000 words you posted, I cut it down to 100.

I suggest you keep your posts short enough to quote.

Now put on your big girl panties, and act your age.

Stop lying. Your claim I edited your post is because out of the 1,000 words you posted, I cut it down to 100.

I suggest you keep your posts short enough to quote.

Now put on your big girl panties, and act your age.

Did you change the wording? If not, then all is well. If you did, then shame on you.

Did you change the wording? If not, then all is well. If you did, then shame on you.
I didn't change a single word. I cut the quote after the end of a sentence, or after the end of a paragraph.

She complained I cut sentences or paragraphs from her post. Not that I altered any of the words.

Why don't you ask her to post what I did, so you could judge for yourself, but she won't. I asked several times, and she won't because she knows I didn't change the words.

Here is the actual post.

meaner gene said:

After all, proving election fraud requires evidence.

PoliticalChic said:

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!

So we agree.

That's a start.

I never said that.

Don't alter my posts.

Don’t Know The Election Was By Theft?

This was my post that you altered:

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

I agree with the thread title. Jan 6th should never be viewed in isolation. It was the culmination of weeks of constant lies, a drumbeat claiming the election was stolen in order to justify abandonment of democratic principles in order to maintain power at any choice.

It will a massive problem if we cannot recognize the danger we are in.

Here is the actual post.
This was my post that you altered:

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!

Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.
It's your own ignorance. You broke up your post into seven (7) paragraphs.

I posted three (3) of the seven paragraphs.

I didn't change a word, I didn't change a sentence. I didn't change a paragraph.

Jan 6 was not "just a detail"

Trying to minimize an attack on our democracy is about as Anti-American as you can get

How was it an attack on our deomcracy? And exactly what does "Attack on our democracy" even mean?
IMO, it's a fancy way of saying nothing. You can't attack a democracy, or a republic. Especially when there are so many safe guards in place.
In this event, there was the police. If that didn't work, you have the national guard. If that didn't work, you have the military. And so forth and so on.
So a fraction of a couple hundred morons running around the capital looking to do harm to certain politicians (note that 90% of them were in the capital just for the selfies), is not an attack on anything. There was never any chance that the ballots would've been discovered and destroyed. There was never any chance that congressmen would've been shot. In fact the only ones shooting were the police. And as soon as one was shot, everyone around there, just stopped.
I'm about sick of you lefties trying to make mountains out of mole hills.
Yeah, those who broke into the capital should be punished. Those that damaged Capital property should be punished appropriately. Those that beat up that guard, should be put under the jail.

Trump didn't "order" any of them to do any of that, no more than Maxine Waters told her followers to.
Mountain out of a mole hill.

The longer y'all drag this out, the better the chances are of the left losing the majority in the house and senate next year. Because MOST Americans don't care anymore. Why? Because it's a non issue. Even for the NSEL (Not So Extreme Left)

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election
the dims get a pass

always

their foot soldiers are like them... unthinking, un-American, hypocrites... perverts.. baby killers

Forum List

Back