January 6th Is But A Detail…

8. “In fact, we criminalize the innocent all the time in the United States today—through asset seizure laws that confiscate your property even before you're convicted of possessing illegal drugs; through mandatory brainwashing programs designed to reconstruct your mind with "sensitivity training," "human relations," and rehabilitation if you display politically incorrect ideas on certain occasions; through prosecuting people like Bernhard Goetz who use guns to defend themselves; and through gun control laws in general.

Under anarcho-tyranny, gun control laws do not usually target criminals who use guns to commit their crimes. The usual suspects are noncriminals who own, carry, or use guns against criminals—like the Korean store owners in Los Angeles or like Mr. Goetz, who spent several months in jail after picking off the three hoodlums who were making ready to liberate him from life and limb.”

And the same applies to those milling about on January 6th, as though they were real insurrectionists:

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

The Democrats......they're not on our side.

….in the ongoing corruption of our society. Must I add that it is due to Democrats?

1.The year-long quasi-military campaign by the Left to unburden themselves of the one man who stood in the way of globalism, and of their sinecures and self-aggrandizement, centers, it appears, on one questionable protest on January 6th.

The facts are that a full year of riots, arson, assaults and anarko-terrorism unleashed and authorized by the Democrats, dog-whistling armed revolution and some $2 billion in damage to our nation, while pretending that one mostly milling-around peaceful protest was the real assault on America, followed by the use of Democrat SS to arrest some 650 Trump-supporters now political prisoners.

2. Students of history will recognize an earlier version, wherein King Henry II of England gave his wink and nod to the slaughter of Thomas Becket, in the oft-quoted order to murder: “Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?”​

And the Democrat shock-troops answered the call, with a year of assaults on America.

3. “Probably no other society has failed as dismally as the United States in the late 20th century to meet the basic test of any civilization: to enforce simple order and protect the lives and property of its members. History knows of many societies that have succumbed to anarchy when the central government proved unable to control warlords, rebels, and marauding invaders. But anarchy is not quite the problem here.

4. In the United States today, the government performs many of its functions more or less effectively. The mail is delivered (sometimes); the population, or at least part of it, is counted (sort of); and taxes are collected (you bet). You can accuse the federal leviathan of many things—corruption, incompetence, waste, bureaucratic strangulation—but mere anarchy, the lack of effective government, is not one of them.

5. Yet at the same time, the state does not perform effectively or justly its basic duty of enforcing order and punishing criminals, and in this respect its failures do bring the country, or important parts of it, close to a state of anarchy. But that semblance of anarchy is coupled with many of the characteristics of tyranny, under which innocent and law-abiding citizens are punished by the state or suffer gross violations of their rights and liberty at the hands of the state. The result is what seems to be the first society in history in which elements of both anarchy and tyranny pertain at the same time and seem to be closely connected with each other …” Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A.

Quo Vadis, America.

You're so full of shit.

….in the ongoing corruption of our society. Must I add that it is due to Democrats?

1.The year-long quasi-military campaign by the Left to unburden themselves of the one man who stood in the way of globalism, and of their sinecures and self-aggrandizement, centers, it appears, on one questionable protest on January 6th.

The facts are that a full year of riots, arson, assaults and anarko-terrorism unleashed and authorized by the Democrats, dog-whistling armed revolution and some $2 billion in damage to our nation, while pretending that one mostly milling-around peaceful protest was the real assault on America, followed by the use of Democrat SS to arrest some 650 Trump-supporters now political prisoners.

2. Students of history will recognize an earlier version, wherein King Henry II of England gave his wink and nod to the slaughter of Thomas Becket, in the oft-quoted order to murder: “Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?”​

And the Democrat shock-troops answered the call, with a year of assaults on America.

3. “Probably no other society has failed as dismally as the United States in the late 20th century to meet the basic test of any civilization: to enforce simple order and protect the lives and property of its members. History knows of many societies that have succumbed to anarchy when the central government proved unable to control warlords, rebels, and marauding invaders. But anarchy is not quite the problem here.

4. In the United States today, the government performs many of its functions more or less effectively. The mail is delivered (sometimes); the population, or at least part of it, is counted (sort of); and taxes are collected (you bet). You can accuse the federal leviathan of many things—corruption, incompetence, waste, bureaucratic strangulation—but mere anarchy, the lack of effective government, is not one of them.

5. Yet at the same time, the state does not perform effectively or justly its basic duty of enforcing order and punishing criminals, and in this respect its failures do bring the country, or important parts of it, close to a state of anarchy. But that semblance of anarchy is coupled with many of the characteristics of tyranny, under which innocent and law-abiding citizens are punished by the state or suffer gross violations of their rights and liberty at the hands of the state. The result is what seems to be the first society in history in which elements of both anarchy and tyranny pertain at the same time and seem to be closely connected with each other …” Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A.

Quo Vadis, America.

Would you do us all a favor and take a course in English composition?

You come off like a carnival barker!

Would you do us all a favor and take a course in English composition?

You come off like a carnival barker!

You're here because the truth I post is an irritation and irksome to your sort.

And, your post proves you have no way to provide an articulate dispute of same.

Excellent.

"Would you do us all a favor ...."

Time and again we find this sort of coward pretending that he has been appointed to speak for some imaginary mob.
"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

Last edited:
You're here because the truth I post is an irritation and irksome to your sort.

And, your post proves you have no way to provide an articulate dispute of same.

Excellent.

"Would you do us all a favor ...."

Time and again we find this sort of coward pretending that he has been appointed to speak for some imaginary mob.
"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

You are a rambling carnival barker and nothing more.

Perhaps if you'd present a comprehensive argument it would be worth debating, but your OPs are all over the place and don't seem to make any coherent point. You babble.

I've picked apart pieces of your posts before, but I don't have the time to pick apart 10 or more incoherent rants.

You are simply a terrible writer. Take a course in English composition PLEASE!!!!

Perhaps if you'd present a comprehensive argument it would be worth debating, but your OPs are all over the place and don't seem to make any coherent point. You babble.

I've picked apart pieces of your posts before, but I don't have the time to pick apart 10 or more incoherent rants.

You are simply a terrible writer. Take a course in English composition PLEASE!!!!
Pick apart that video I posted and tell me why that man has not been arrested.

Why wasn't that man arrested and charged? Because he works for, or with, the FBI.

Videos at link.

As so often under totalitarians, there are two tiers of 'justice'.

Perhaps you'd like to compare educational CVs?

You won't be happy.

There's some serious crazy mixed into that incoherent mess
Hey Dr Lesh. If your security team was warned for weeks that trouble might ensue, what the fuck would you do.

HMMMMMM??????????????..Answer that!!!!!...What the fuck would you do???????????????????

Hey stupid. I see she is already run circles around you......................BAWWWWHAHAHA

Why don't you answer the post instead of farting hot gas outta yer purple gums

how can you call it an insurrection when no one has been charged with that?

They lie about everything.

We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!

When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”

Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.

Well she got 10 likes already...............lolololol

She always comes with her facts, well prepared, and detailed as fuck

Now who the fuck else does that here...lolol

She is UNREADABLE

She can’t stay on topic if there is a topic. Just random thoughts and bizarre claims

9. Why do the Democrats encourage real arson, rioting, domestic terrorism, but indict, arrest, criminalize the sort of simple disagreement epitomized in the January 6th kerfuffle?

Here’s why:

“Under anarcho-tyranny, the goal is to avoid performing such basic functions as stopping real crime and to think up purely fictitious functions that will raise revenue, enhance the power of the police or bureaucrats, and foster the illusion that the state is doing its job. The victims of these new functions and laws are precisely, otherwise, law-abiding and innocent citizens. It's easier and more profitable to enforce the law against the marginal lawbreaker than against those habitually committed to spreading mayhem.” Anarcho-Tyranny, U.S.A.

January 6th….there were no arms at that “armed insurrection,” no police were killed, only a Trump supporter, and the FBI spent untold amounts in a nationwide search for participants.

Evidence shows that Leftist agents provocateurs were involved, and that Democrats declined Trump’s offer of extra troops, suggesting that Democrats planned the incident.

Trump's Offer of 10,000 Troops for Jan. 6 was Refused ...
https://www.visiontimes.com › 2021 › 02 › 13 › trumps-offer-of-10000-troops-for-jan-6-was-declined.html
Trump's Offer of 10,000 Troops for Jan. 6 was Refused. Former President Donald Trump is currently facing an impeachment trial at the Senate on charges that he incited the attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6. Dozens of people had broken through police barricades leaving behind a trail of destruction and chaos in the building with a few injured and ...

As CF noted......it was the Reichstag Fire all over again.

Pick apart that video I posted and tell me why that man has not been arrested.

1. Just because some of the protestors yelled 'Fed' does not prove that he was a federal agent.

2. There is no proof that he wasn't arrested.

3. There is no proof, from that video, that he entered the Capitol building or did anything violent or destructive.

4. He encouraged people to go to the Capitol Building, just like Trump did.

Forum List

Back