January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time

Only far leftists call this riot by a handful "sedition"
Tell that to the seditionists sitting in jail. It takes more than a handful of leftists to put all those who attacked the Capitol in jail for sedition and related crimes in attacking our Capitol and the Capitol police.

Tell that to the seditionists sitting in jail. It takes more than a handful of leftists to put all those who attacked the Capitol in jail for sedition and related crimes in attacking our Capitol and the Capitol police.
It takes one judge.

You have to be kidding. There has been video and images on every media outlet in the world. You are a liar and a an idiot. You justify assaulting police officers. You are worse than ANTIFA.
gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

ap21133832328925_slide-b0dd95a406932a0a12d86bc3759b1a665aeb57ab-s1100-c50.jpg

gettyimages-1294935650-edit_custom-52340c96c6bd941e4c4fb0c223ad7d370a2ba7eb-s1100-c50.jpg
You found a few dozen.

Keep looking.

You show you do not have a clue how are justice system. You continually show your stupidity.
If it took one judge, both Biden and Trump would be in jail.
Most of these J6 people are being held without bail by judges who haven't heard their cases.

Stop, Stop, Stop - I can't take any more of my desired responses from you. It is even more than I can take.
Zzzzz. You’re an even more trite little twit than you always seem to be.

And your prose? Wow. You can’t take any more of something that’s too much for you to take. Kid; you have no way with word.

Zzzzz. You’re an even more trite little twit than you always seem to be.

And your prose? Wow. You can’t take any more of something that’s too much for you to take. Kid; you have no way with word.
It is not words. It is the elation I am feeling understanding the depth of the negative reactions from you and your fellow Trump minions are feeling. It is more than I hoped.
At the same time, Trump and his cult members continue to lose power within the Republican party and the national political scene. I love it.

It is not words.

As you try to use them, that’s partly true.
It is the elation I am feeling understanding the depth of the negative reactions from you and your fellow Trump minions are feeling. It is more than I hoped.
Zzz
At the same time, Trump and his cult members continue to lose power within the Republican party and the national political scene. I love it.
Actually, you’re far too stupid to grasp it; but the conservatives who shoved the speaker selection process around are the heroes of this story.

Intelligent people may soon understand this. That leaves you out — and forever in the dark.

What would a doorway or inside room do?

Kinda hard to have HUNDREDS of police battling many THOUSANDS of protestors in a doorway don't you think? That is where most of the battles happened, there and on the steps leading up, again, almost equally difficult. Once they were in, there was not much left to fight about.

Besides, Joe has officially only recognized TWELVE police as having gone above and beyond the call of duty, if that is even possible for a cop. Guess the hundreds of others just didn't cut the mustard. :smoke:

Forum List

Back