January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time

Idiot, how do thousands of rioters even get near hundreds of police? You'd need to be in an open park outdoors! Not in a doorway on inside room. Does it ever occur to you that if ten people are fighting cops on steps or in a building that this blocks everyone else behind them? Do you even know what thousands of people look like?

I've carefully estimated that this photo contains between 800-900 people--- --- less than ONE thousand.

View attachment 745423

And the police have arrested about 886 people or thereabouts which means that they effectively arrested everyone in this picture!

Where are the hundreds of cops? Show me the picture of hundreds of cops at the capitol. Then explain to me where you think THOUSANDS of rioters assaulted HUNDRED of police on the steps, in the doorways of the capitol? Because there wasn't much of any battle going on inside. Aside from the fact that there was no room there unless they made it to the chambers, which they didn't, where all of the people were hiding, if the rioters were already inside, he was either let in or already past the police, as shown on endless hours of video taken that day.

Be my guess and count the people in the photo yourself and show me where I'm wrong, because I'm not. I spent the day watching everything as it happened--- the riot was between a few HUNDRED rioters and a few DOZEN police, and I've got countless photos saved to prove it.

What would a doorway or inside room do?

Do you know what "outside the White House" means liar?

Watch him pick himself up off the floor and move along as if nothing ever happened 😂
No, you are the one slinking. Can you prove ANTIFA was there? This goober headed liar claimed ANTIFA penetrated the Capitol. What does the goober headed liar do? He lies about ANTIFA storming The White House and injuring 50 Secret Service? I ask you, can you identify ANTIFA hot shot? Hell no. Both of you are miserable pussy ass liars who always slink back into a hole scapegoating the make believe boogey man. Who's in charge of ANTIFA dick head?

No, you are the one slinking. Can you prove ANTIFA was there? This goober headed liar claimed ANTIFA penetrated the Capitol. What does the goober headed liar do? He lies about ANTIFA storming The White House and injuring 50 Secret Service? I ask you, can you identify ANTIFA hot shot? Hell no. Both of you are miserable pussy ass liars who always slink back into a hole scapegoating the make believe boogey man. Who's in charge of ANTIFA dick head?
They tried and got routed by the SS is what happened. Derp!

It means they were trying to get inside, fucktard.
They weren't at Disney World, bitch!
More lies by the goober headed liar. They never got in.MORE than 50 Secret Service agents have been injured during ugly clashes outside the White House on a sixth night of violence sparked by the death of George Floyd. Outside the WH you piece of shit liar. Your own fucking article pussy.

More lies by the goober headed liar. They never got in.MORE than 50 Secret Service agents have been injured during ugly clashes outside the White House on a sixth night of violence sparked by the death of George Floyd. Outside the WH you piece of shit liar. Your own fucking article pussy.
They stopped them at the fence, that's why 50 got injured, retard.

They didn't get in because the Secret Service is badass and they're a bunch of Soyboy pussies like you!

It wasn't for lack of trying like a pack of wild dogs.

A pack of wild chihuahuas.

They tried and got routed by the SS is what happened. Derp!
Look at this asshole pos liar back pedaling. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: MORE than 50 Secret Service agents have been injured during ugly clashes outside the White House on a sixth night of violence sparked by the death of George Floyd. They never got into the WH, where is ANTIFA, and you don't know do you? You're a fucking liar. Get lost bitch. You stink with lies.

They stopped them at the fence, that's why 50 got injured, retard.

They didn't get in because the Secret Service is badass and they're a bunch of Soyboy pussies like you!
Changing the story now mfr. That's brilliant. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: You're a fucking liar. Where's ANTIFA? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Changing the story now mfr. That's brilliant. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: You're a fucking liar. Where's ANTIFA? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I changed nothing. You just keep squirming, worm. I bet you couldn't throw a football and hit The White House from the fence, Soyboy.

They couldn't throw bricks and shoot their firework mortars that far, either.

Last edited:
Usually they slink away for a little while then come back like nothing happened.

Like cowardly yarping dogs.
I'd say prove ANTIFA was there. But there again, you aren't doing that because you are a piece of shit liar. Where is ANTIFA you lying pos?

Forum List

Back