January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time

I changed nothing. You just keep squirming, worm. I bet you couldn't throw a football and hit The White House from the fence, Soyboy.

They couldn't throw bricks and shoot their firework mortars that far, either.
I changed nothing. The hell you say. Where the hell is ANTIFA? LOL! Go back into your miserable hole you lying pos.

I changed nothing. You just keep squirming, worm. I bet you couldn't throw a football and hit The White House from the fence, Soyboy.

They couldn't throw bricks and shoot their firework mortars that far, either.

Actually you took a story that said protestors, and changed that to ANTIFA.

WHere the FUCK is ANTIFA god damnit? Man up you fucking pussy?
They were caught changing their cloths to dress up as Trump supporters. Search it out on YouTube if that Google owned company didn't remove those videos

Your denial of reality is so extreme you should be institutionalized
They'll never admit that Trump is a liar, a conman & a criminal who is responsible for Jan. 6. They'll never adimt that they were used by him to try & hang on to power despite losing the election. Even if they live to be 100. There are people who still praise Hitler & it will be no different when Trump goes because he has them conned into thinking he's a martyr.

They'll never admit that Trump is a liar, a conman & a criminal who is responsible for Jan. 6. They'll never adimt that they were used by him to try & hang on to power despite losing the election. Even if they live to be 100. There are people who still praise Hitler & it will be no different when Trump goes because he has them conned into thinking he's a martyr.
Neither will you admit that about the Biden crime family. Your hypocrisy is why we laugh at you

Neither will you admit that about the Biden crime family. Your hypocrisy is why we laugh at you
Got any proof on your accusation? There's thousands of pages of documents PROVING that Trump is a criminal & soon he'll do the perp walk. I can't wait.

Leftists trying to look like Trump supporters. They were caught on camera hiding their "Antifa" protesting gear and changing clothes to blend in with the Trump supporters
So you don’t know their names. You know they were Antifa how?

Where were the medals for those officers that protected the civilians during the BLM riots?

Those people had guns and lit fires.

The police didn't deserve medals?

Those medals are political. All they did that day was their job.
The police and others received medals for protecting our nation from insurrection. That is bigger than protecting individuals. That is protecting 330 million citizens.
But every policeman who protect individuals, in many situations including any riot, deserve medals.

Of course he would. He defends the FBI censoring Twitter users. All the progs in here defend them.
No. This site can't be banned. It is harmless. The posts by the MAGA idiots are entertaining. The MAGA idiots are so ridiculous, they have no credibility.

Looks like everyday in Chicago.
So you are comparing what you call Jan 6th "patriots" to the criminals of the streets of Chicago? I think that is fair.
They are much the same. Except the criminals in Chicago are stealing cars and money. Your "patriots" were trying to steal our nation.

So you are comparing what you call Jan 6th "patriots" to the criminals of the streets of Chicago? I think that is fair.
They are much the same. Except the criminals in Chicago are stealing cars and money. Your "patriots" were trying to steal our nation.
I think Chicago is far worse and it's the only way I can put a thought into a LibTard's brain.

Forum List

Back