January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time.
The brave police officers who defended the Capitol on Jan. 6th, both living and dead, along with others who stood up to those trying to overturn the 2020 election, received Presidential Citizens Medal for their bravery.
The participants in the seditious riot continue to be prosecuted and jail.
Justice is being done. Our system, as defined by our Constitution, is winning over a challenge to our nation. The biggest internal challenge since the Civil War. Once again, good is winning over evil.

January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time​

I guess it is just better to be murdering DC coward hero than be an ElmoFudd Zero.

Elmo In Flames Meme Becomes Real-Life At A Protest in Philadelphia

I guess it is just better to be murdering DC coward hero than be an ElmoFudd Zero.

Elmo In Flames Meme Becomes Real-Life At A Protest in Philadelphia
One rioter was killed because of one officer. Any death is tragic. The circumstance of the one officer and her death must be examined as an isolated incident. No other police injured any of the rioters to the credit of the police.
Hundreds of police were assaulted by thousands of rioters. It was not an isolated incident. That was on top of calls to kill Pence, much property damage of the people's house and the attempt to stop congress from it's designated duties. Treason.
One tragic incident cannot be compared to the desires of thousands of rioters. You are disgusting for trying to justify the attack on police officers.
It is as bad or worse as those who justify attacking police in the past summer riots. You are the same.

Hundreds of police were assaulted by thousands of rioters.

Idiot, how do thousands of rioters even get near hundreds of police? You'd need to be in an open park outdoors! Not in a doorway on inside room. Does it ever occur to you that if ten people are fighting cops on steps or in a building that this blocks everyone else behind them? Do you even know what thousands of people look like?

I've carefully estimated that this photo contains between 800-900 people--- --- less than ONE thousand.

4.jpg

And the police have arrested about 886 people or thereabouts which means that they effectively arrested everyone in this picture!

Where are the hundreds of cops? Show me the picture of hundreds of cops at the capitol. Then explain to me where you think THOUSANDS of rioters assaulted HUNDRED of police on the steps, in the doorways of the capitol? Because there wasn't much of any battle going on inside. Aside from the fact that there was no room there unless they made it to the chambers, which they didn't, where all of the people were hiding, if the rioters were already inside, he was either let in or already past the police, as shown on endless hours of video taken that day.

Be my guess and count the people in the photo yourself and show me where I'm wrong, because I'm not. I spent the day watching everything as it happened--- the riot was between a few HUNDRED rioters and a few DOZEN police, and I've got countless photos saved to prove it.

Idiot, how do thousands of rioters even get near hundreds of police? You'd need to be in an open park outdoors! Not in a doorway on inside room. Does it ever occur to you that if ten people are fighting cops on steps or in a building that this blocks everyone else behind them? Do you even know what thousands of people look like?

I've carefully estimated that this photo contains between 800-900 people--- --- less than ONE thousand.

View attachment 745423

And the police have arrested about 886 people or thereabouts which means that they effectively arrested everyone in this picture!

Where are the hundreds of cops? Show me the picture of hundreds of cops at the capitol. Then explain to me where you think THOUSANDS of rioters assaulted HUNDRED of police on the steps, in the doorways of the capitol? Because there wasn't much of any battle going on inside. Aside from the fact that there was no room there unless they made it to the chambers, which they didn't, where all of the people were hiding, if the rioters were already inside, he was either let in or already past the police, as shown on endless hours of video taken that day.

Be my guess and count the people in the photo yourself and show me where I'm wrong, because I'm not. I spent the day watching everything as it happened--- the riot was between a few HUNDRED rioters and a few DOZEN police, and I've got countless photos saved to prove it.
You have to be kidding. There has been video and images on every media outlet in the world. You are a liar and a an idiot. You justify assaulting police officers. You are worse than ANTIFA.
gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

ap21133832328925_slide-b0dd95a406932a0a12d86bc3759b1a665aeb57ab-s1100-c50.jpg

gettyimages-1294935650-edit_custom-52340c96c6bd941e4c4fb0c223ad7d370a2ba7eb-s1100-c50.jpg

View attachment 745423

I sent the thread out about those who defended the nation on Jan 6th are looked on as heroes by the vast majority of Americans. Those who rioted and attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6th are looked on as criminals and seditionists by the vast majority of Americans.
There has been very little argument against what I said on this predominantly MAGA web site. TooFreaks argument is so weak and based on untruths is the best that can be done. It shows Trumpism is weakening every day. I love it.

"January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time.
--------those who defended the nation on Jan 6th are looked on as heroes by the vast majority of Americans. Those who rioted and attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6th are looked on as criminals and seditionists by the vast majority of Americans."
-----------------------------------------------------

Nice juxtaposition, poster Mudd.
And yes, those heroes earned their medals ----Rusty Bowers, Ruby Freeman and daughter, the police officers who were savaged by the MAGAMob.

And yes, those MAGAMob criminals who were convicted earned their jail time.

We can sleep peacefully in our beds tonight. Justice sometimes comes slowly ....but it came today.

Amen, thanku Jesus, et al.

View attachment 745423

Because the only people that were there were in this picture, right? But that's why I have you blocked. Because you are completely loony tunes. Curiosity got the best of me at what dumb things you said in your post. I wasnt disappointed.

If Democrats wanted to ban this site because of "disinformation", would you support it?
If anyone believes the people on this site, God help them. so, no.

Americans have to develop a better way to filter truth from lies.

But you cannot deny the problem with lies on the media and affect on the population.

How should blatant lies in media be handled.

What if many major media sites reported "The Great Satan" (whatever your real name is) is a pedophile. All the people in your neighborhood, your city, your state receive the information. Should those media site have the right to report that without being banned?

January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time.
The brave police officers who defended the Capitol on Jan. 6th, both living and dead, along with others who stood up to those trying to overturn the 2020 election, received Presidential Citizens Medal for their bravery.
The participants in the seditious riot continue to be prosecuted and jail.
Justice is being done. Our system, as defined by our Constitution, is winning over a challenge to our nation. The biggest internal challenge since the Civil War. Once again, good is winning over evil.

As it should be.

You have to be kidding. There has been video and images on every media outlet in the world.
So many, you apparently cannot even find a single one!

You justify assaulting police officers.
I never justify assaulting anyone unless it is purely defensive and necessary because they are so far into the wrong side of things. I bet when Hitler's police officers began gassing Jews, you defended them as well.

You are worse than ANTIFA.
LESSEE: Picture 1--- crowd waving flags as a guy in a mask sprays pepper spray into the air. Not a cop in sight though and not good for anyone there. But I've never seen a single insurrectionist, tyrant or coup where the assaulters came with pepper spray instead of guns and knives. Pepper spray is a DEFENSIVE weapon used by people when you value the life of the person confronting you and you DON'T want to harm them, you ID-EE-OTT!!! :lmao:

Picture 2--- shows six officers in a tug of war with another group of people over a steel barrier!

Picture 3--- some people coming in an open door waving flags!

Is that it? Where are your hundreds of cops? I only see six there. And your pictures all added up show maybe 100 other people, maybe less, not many thousands, assuming they ain't even some of the same people in the different shots! I don't see one man down, not even a drop of blood!

YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN FUCKING BLOW SMOKE UP MY ASS telling me this in any way even remotely compares to the roughly FIVE-HUNDRED riots in about 350 cities over FIVE MONTHS where THOUSANDS of police were injured, HUNDREDS sent to the hospital with serious injuries and about FIFTY of them killed?! City blocks SEIZED, entire blocks trashed and burned, cars burned, trash everywhere, highways blocked, intersections closed, mayhem, destruction, BILLIONS in property damage from hundreds of businesses burned to the ground, looted, robbed and destroyed, federal buildings attacked and set on fire with people inside and much more, and all because some POS petty thug got popped trying to commit a felony!

You can't be serious, Honey, NOTHING is worse than BLM and Antifa. And you are a fucking joke.

And I'll just leave it at that. I don't want to have to see you cry as I spank you to tears for your childish impertinence.

Because the only people that were there were in this picture, right?

I watched the whole thing on TV that day, butthead. You show me hundreds of cops being attacked by thousands of rioters because none of that changes the physical dimensions or layout of the steps and doorways where the protest clashed. You'd need a football field for something like that. The VAST majority of the people there were just standing around outside doing nothing but thinking they were attending a support to encourage Pence to hold things up until the right thing was done and we got an honest accounting of the madness called the 2020 Election.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.52.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.55.59 PM.png

Now STFU and crawl back under your rock.

I watched the whole thing on TV that day, butthead. You show me hundreds of cops being attacked by thousands of rioters because none of that changes the physical dimensions or layout of the steps and doorways where the protest clashed. You'd need a football field for something like that. The VAST majority of the people there were just standing around outside doing nothing but thinking they were attending a support to encourage Pence to hold things up until the right thing was done and we got an honest accounting of the madness called the 2020 Election.

View attachment 745562
View attachment 745563
View attachment 745564

Now STFU and crawl back under your rock.
Your denial of reality is so extreme you should be institutionalized

Forum List

Back