January 6th hero's receive medals, January 6th rioters receive jail time

I sent the thread out about those who defended the nation on Jan 6th are looked on as heroes by the vast majority of Americans. Those who rioted and attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6th are looked on as criminals and seditionists by the vast majority of Americans.
There has been very little argument against what I said on this predominantly MAGA web site. TooFreaks argument is so weak and based on untruths is the best that can be done. It shows Trumpism is weakening every day. I love it.
Put that dumb chimp on ignore He's certified mentally ill.

It was a MINOR RIOT blown all out of proportion by Democrat opportunists

The Traitor told his Goose Stepping follower to, "Fight Like Hell". Capitol Hill Police Officers were attacked. Over 140-Law Enforcement Personnel were injured and put in the hospital.

Fuck you, you lying piece of shit.

It was a MINOR RIOT blown all out of proportion by Democrat opportunists
It was the biggest disgrace in US political History
And it was all over fabricated lies that you gullible sheep believed like total fuckin fools

You people look stupid as fuck playing dress up and running around in combat gear like wanna be bad asses. The whole world is laughing at you fools.

Jan. 6 Rioter Who Crushed Capitol Hill Officer With Shield

Crushed him? You mean like the Hulk crushes a grape? I'd like to see that, do we have any video of the flattening event? This dude will get out on appear or at worst in a couple of years as soon as media focuses on something more newsworthy.

Fuck you, you lying piece of shit.

Truth hurts, eh? I bet you'd like to, question is, will you be wearing your wig, dress and makeup again or just going as yourself?

If only you were half as concerned for the stolen election which caused the whole event or the operatives planted in the crowd who incited it to a riot hoping to make it into another democrat crisis.

Crushed him? You mean like the Hulk crushes a grape? I'd like to see that, do we have any video of the flattening event? This dude will get out on appear or at worst in a couple of years as soon as media focuses on something more newsworthy.

I so very glad your Reich Wing Nut Job self finds humor is a Capitol Hill Police Officer being severely injured. I am sure you laughed your fucking ass off at it when saw it on TV.

Fucking Traitorous Piece of MAGA MAGGOT SHIT. Fuck you.

MUCH LESS. And it was a MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST

Those protestors that did not commit violent acts, were aiding and abetting an act of insurrection. That makes them guity of attempted insurrection. They know that they were part of storming the Capitol. They knew that their fellow protestors had violently broken thru the police line and that they were all trespassing.

EVERYONE that crossed beyond the original police line should get a MINIMUM of 5 years in prison!

Death Devil is a true Trump trained monkey. Death is saying exactly what his trainer has told him to say.
Donald Trump is his truth, Donald Trump defines his world, Donald Trump is his savior.
  • The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 23 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot.
  • Authorities have pursued the largely Trump-supporting Capitol rioters with substantially more vigor than suspected wrongdoers in the earlier two cases, and prosecutors and judges alike have weighed Capitol riot defendants’ political views in adjudicating their cases.
  • Dozens of accused Capitol rioters have been held in pretrial detention for months, where they have allegedly been mistreated.
  • In the summer 2020 riots, the vast majority of charges were dismissed, as they were in the Inauguration 2017 unrest. Prosecutors have dropped (only) a single Capitol riot case.
“But January 6th was so much worse. It was an assault on ‘Democracy itself,’ and the president encouraged it. A politician who encourages violence has crossed the line and forsaken his Constitutional Oath.” Yeah, about that…

FIRvaprVUAAZ6cv-600x420.jpg

• The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 23 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot.
  • Authorities have pursued the largely Trump-supporting Capitol rioters with substantially more vigor than suspected wrongdoers in the earlier two cases, and prosecutors and judges alike have weighed Capitol riot defendants’ political views in adjudicating their cases.
  • Dozens of accused Capitol rioters have been held in pretrial detention for months, where they have allegedly been mistreated.
  • In the summer 2020 riots, the vast majority of charges were dismissed, as they were in the Inauguration 2017 unrest. Prosecutors have dropped (only) a single Capitol riot case.
“But January 6th was so much worse. It was an assault on ‘Democracy itself,’ and the president encouraged it. A politician who encourages violence has crossed the line and forsaken his Constitutional Oath.” Yeah, about that…

FIRvaprVUAAZ6cv-600x420.jpg
Another trained monkey post that Trump would be very proud of. You are a very, very good trained monkey.

Forum List

Back