January 6 ‘was a coup organized by the president’, says Jamie Raskin

"It's not a crime to believe the election was stolen."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a crime to believe the election was stolen?
Said no one at no time.

The Struth Goalpost-on-Wheels.

Trump should be in prison for his stop the steal antics which has done so much to undermine democracy without any evidence at all.

The truth of it is that he couldnt take his beating.

Those who support him after his antics really need psychiatric help or shipping back to Russia.

Tommy ... When you wet your pants because a Democrat says something about January 6, then start ranting about sending people back to Russia ...
You might not want to bring up the idea that someone may need psychiatric help ... :auiqs.jpg:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Said no one at no time.

Not a crime if there was proof. There was none. Look forward.

"Exactly. Who is Jamie Raskin? Never heard of him. Apparently he's one of those jackoff regressives that's too stupid to ......."

Ummm, too stupid to realize that Jamie Raskin is 59 year old Congressman from Maryland's 8th District? A Constitutional scholar, professor of Constitutional law and practicing lawyer. He serves on the House committee investigating the January 6th attack on the temple of American decocracy. He was also the lead impeachment manager in Don Trump's historical 2nd impeachment.

I am certain there are any number of contributors on this venue who are surprised that the good poster 'scruffy' would not recognize the name of a man who has been so prominently in the news.

But I'm not one of 'em.

“This was a coup organized by the president against the vice-president and against the Congress in order to overturn the 2020 presidential election,” Raskin said in an interview with the Guardian, Reuters news agency and the Climate One radio program.

Public hearings is the way forward.

I do like Mr Raskin. There are many films of him schooling dopey goppers like Gym Jordan.
It looks like we are starting to get to the meat of the matter. All Americans will welcome this.
Fruit flies (Diptera, Tephritidae) are considered an insect group of major economic significance. Several representatives are known to attack different types of commercial and wild fruits and vegetables, causing considerable damage to agricultural crops. The African fauna comprises almost 1000 described species. More than 50 of them are of economic significance. Although most of these are species native to the African mainland or to any of the Indian Ocean islands, some were accidentally introduced from other regions, in particular from Asia. So far, four Asian species belonging to the genus Bactrocera invaded Africa. Two of these were introduced in recent years and the risk for other introductions is great. There is, therefore, an urgent need for considerable strengthening of the human and physical quarantine and monitoring infrastructures in Africa, in order to avoid any further unwanted introductions.

I couldn't give a shit what this guy thinks on this.
January 6 was NOT a coup.
The head of the FBI already said so.

It was a bunch of morons taking what another moron (Trump) told them to literally to do.
It was a riot - NOT a 'coup'.

1650511034746.jpeg

Exactly. Who is Jamie Raskin? Never heard of him.

Apparently he's one of those jackoff regressives that's too stupid to realize there could have been a REAL insurrection if only Trump had asked for it.
He closes University Blvd right lane for 1.5 miles from July to November 2021 for bicycles and I actually see bikes using it on 17 occasions. Retard doesnt know what 40 mph roads are for but oh my he’s a virtuous greenie.

Said no one at no time.

hmm not sure that’s true at all…maybe you didn’t read the post i responded to

Forum List

Back