January 6 Committee…what a joke!

I said Trumpistas not Trump. Try reading for comprehension. Also, who has time to document all of his lies over the years? Where’s the ACA replacement he promised us? That’s MY #1.
/———-/ Trumpsters ??? What are you, nine years old? Run along and play with your friends.

that doesn’t change the fact that her testimony was extremely damaging to Trump.

No it wasn't.

It was hearsay that's already been debunked by the people who were actually there.

None of this shit show is hurting Trump in the least. If anything it's making him stronger.

And meanwhile the Dems are bleeding voters because of this crap. Ten thousand a day.

Nancy Pelosi cares more about getting Trump than she does about the health of her own party. She's a batty old alcoholic, and this is the result. Ten thousand voters a day, and she doesn't care. But by golly, she's going to get Trump if it's the last thing she does.

History will not look kindly on Nancy Pelosi

/———-/ Wait. I read the case and Trump wasn’t one of the plaintiffs. Did Trump somehow lie here? Can you quote his lie?
It's the lie you posed. That there where no cases that where judged on the evidence.

This brings me to me original point. You originally asked me to prove something. I have. The fact that you are refusing to answer my question shows that clearly. Equally clearly it doesn't move the needle for you in any way.

Then you asked for another proof of something else. Again I provided that proof. Showing what you believe to be demonstrably wrong. Again instead of acknowledging that, you feign ignorance.

This makes you like a toddler that is incapable or more exactly, unwilling to comprehend basic facts. Simply because those facts would be to damaging to your ego.

I understand why this is so. Years of defending Trump have primed you to rationalise everything he does. This coupled with living in a media bubble that keeps you secure in what you think you know, make you feel right even when you are demonstrably wrong.

Here's the thing I want you to realise, if you are capable of it. If your partisan leaning makes you capable of denying reality, there will be nothing you won't be able to justify. And when nothing matters besides hatred for the other side, ambitious people will use those feelings to do horrible things. That's why Jan 6th happened.

Here's the thing I want you to realise, if you are capable of it. If your partisan leaning makes you capable of denying reality, there will be nothing you won't be able to justify. And when nothing matters besides hatred for the other side, ambitious people will use those feelings to do horrible things. That's why Jan 6th happened.

BULLSHIT

Jan 6 happened because Democrats tried to steal the election.

No it wasn't.

It was hearsay that's already been debunked by the people who were actually there.

None of this shit show is hurting Trump in the least. If anything it's making him stronger.

And meanwhile the Dems are bleeding voters because of this crap. Ten thousand a day.

Nancy Pelosi cares more about getting Trump than she does about the health of her own party. She's a batty old alcoholic, and this is the result. Ten thousand voters a day, and she doesn't care. But by golly, she's going to get Trump if it's the last thing she does.

If I say that you are a racist, homophobic,, anti-semitic, pedophile, who litters. And your response is that you always pick up your garbage. The denial becomes telling all by itself.

The only thing that's being contested is whether or not he grabbed the steering wheel. Not that he wanted to go to the Capitol. Not that he knew his supporters had weapons. Not that he didn't want to respond to the breach of the Capitol. Etc. Etc.

A lot of damaging revelations and you guys are spending your denials on littering.

If I say that you are a racist, homophobic,, anti-semitic, pedophile, who litters. And your response is that you always pick up your garbage. The denial becomes telling all by itself.

The only thing that's being contested is whether or not he grabbed the steering wheel. Not that he wanted to go to the Capitol. Not that he knew his supporters had weapons. Not that he didn't want to respond to the breach of the Capitol. Etc. Etc.

A lot of damaging revelations and you guys are spending your denials on littering.

You still don't get it.

NO ONE CARES.

No one cares, if Trump grabbed a steering wheel, on Jan 6 or any other day.

Dude, this is America. We go to work. We have kids. We raise them. No one gives a fuck about an EX president. What we care about is, we're half an hour late to work and BLM is sitting on the goddamn freeway. What we care about is the $7 gas prices that might get us to work but not back. Keep it real, man.

You still don't get it.

NO ONE CARES.

No one cares, if Trump grabbed a steering wheel, on Jan 6 or any other day.

Dude, this is America. We go to work. We have kids. We raise them. No one gives a fuck about an EX president. What we care about is, we're half an hour late to work and BLM is sitting on the goddamn freeway. What we care about is the $7 gas prices that might get us to work but not back. Keep it real, man.
Curious. You seem to spend a lot of time talking about things you don't care about?

No it wasn't.

History will not look kindly on Trump. He’s the most divisive president in my lifetime and I’m including Nixon.

History will not look kindly on Trump. He’s the most divisive president in my lifetime and I’m including Nixon.
You should focus on Biden, so far his base has completely turned against him. Hispanics approvals are at 26 percent and young people at 22. He’s made life significantly worse for all classes and this country far more insecure than ever. jimmy Carter is smiling while Biden goes down in flames and surpasses the worst president in modern history award.

History books will wonder and study what happened to the media and our institutions that they got so corrupted that they lied to the American people and covered for this president.

The real joke is not being able to view and judge with even the smallest amount of impartially.
They hired a well known TV producer with props and the works to make it look as if it’s one of those detective shows like Ironside. What a bunch of charlatans.

Its the type of court with predetermined outcome you see in barbaric dictatorships like Iran, Russia, China, and other similar shitholes....
To the consternation of the hysterical Trump butt barnacles, the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol has presented the sworn testimonies of many reputable, conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders.

It's not the Grand Finalé, by any means, but tonight's session will expose the embarrassing matter of what Trump did for 187 minutes as his goons "fought like hell!" at the Capitol where he deployed them, as his handlers, Fox News toadies, family, among others, pleaded with him to call them off.

The Trump Cult has been particularly desperate to hide this sordid matter, and will, inevitably, lash out at the Committee and its witnesses.

Stand back and stand by this evening, July 21, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

To the consternation of the hysterical Trump butt barnacles, the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol has presented the sworn testimonies of many reputable, conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders.

It's not the Grand Finalé, by any means, but tonight's session will expose the embarrassing matter of what Trump did for 187 minutes as his goons "fought like hell!" at the Capitol where he deployed them, as his handlers, Fox News toadies, family, among others, pleaded with him to call them off.

The Trump Cult has been particularly desperate to hide this sordid matter, and will, inevitably, lash out at the Committee and its witnesses.

<YAWN!>

/----/ Would you like some fries with that ?
1658416801745.png

Its the type of court with predetermined outcome you see in barbaric dictatorships like Iran, Russia, China, and other similar shitholes.
Trump's butt lamprey are hysterical over the relentless list of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders who have been given the opportunity to expose the Cry Baby Loser's junta to the nation in sworn testimony.

And the relentless exposure is far from over.

New Topics

Forum List

Back