January 20, 2021

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

After the 20th, Trump will be busier than he ever was as president. There will be no Faux News to defend him, no Mitch McConnell, no Rush, Laura, Pence, Tucker, Hannity, etc.

No, after January 20th Trump will be spending his days in his attorney's offices, trying to beat the many charges he will face, especially from the State of New York. He will spend his time fighting extradition to New York from his new domicile in Florida. Anyone wonder why he moved from New York??? Hourly he will be tweeting his innocence and the unfair charges against him, to no avail, as his audience has dried up. Now, instead of Trump dominating the airways with his unhinged actions, America will rejoice in the actions of President Biden and Vice President Harris, as they undo Trump's many nation harming executive orders and put America back on the path to greatness.

1603816547451.png

After the 20th, Trump will be busier than he ever was as president. There will be no Faux News to defend him, no Mitch McConnell, no Rush, Laura, Pence, Tucker, Hannity, etc.

No, after January 20th Trump will be spending his days in his attorney's offices, trying to beat the many charges he will face, especially from the State of New York. He will spend his time fighting extradition to New York from his new domicile in Florida. Anyone wonder why he moved from New York??? Hourly he will be tweeting his innocence and the unfair charges against him, to no avail, as his audience has dried up. Now, instead of Trump dominating the airways with his unhinged actions, America will rejoice in the actions of President Biden and Vice President Harris, as they undo Trump's many nation harming executive orders and put America back on the path to greatness.
January 20th, 2021...

Wrong year, wacko. 2025 perhaps, but in January of 2021 they will be arresting Diaper Joe as he finishes up his Gerber strained peas.

Donald is gonna be destitute by the time he pays his legal fees, the 420 million he owes (Putin likely) and all back taxes and fines due.
I expect to see him do at least 9 months in prison and end up on a used car commercial promising to "stand on my head with my dog Spot to make YOU a better deal!" :D

e33d575fb158dd2c7026cfedfbf8c899.jpg

Sorry,.... I was distracted by this.

What was the question again?

Donald is gonna be destitute by the time he pays his legal fees, the 420 million he owes (Putin likely) and all back taxes and fines due.
I expect to see him do at least 9 months in prison and end up on a used car commercial promising to "stand on my head with my dog Spot to make YOU a better deal!" :D

e33d575fb158dd2c7026cfedfbf8c899.jpg
The President will be just fine. The question is where will all you lemmings go and what will you do when he is reelected?

There are two courses Trump may be on.

One will be he announces he is running for the Republican nomination in 2024. He fires up the rallies, the twitter feed, the calls to Fox &Fiends every morning and generally makes noise like a three year old and a soup pot.

Or he plays celebrity golf while being served with subpoenas from sea to shiny sea.

One will be he announces he is running for the Republican nomination in 2024. He fires up the rallies, the twitter feed, the calls to Fox &Fiends every morning and generally makes noise like a three year old and a soup pot.

Or he plays celebrity golf while being served with subpoenas from sea to shiny sea.

He won't be able to run in 2024.

Sure he can! One term from 2016-2020. Then he can, if he wants to spend the money, run in 2024.

It's a leadmpipe cinch he is going to be soundly beaten next week. The nation is sick and tired of the Trump shit show.

So let him pound the soup pot like a three year old for a couple years. Maybe further petulance will help break the hex he has cast on the gullible and incurious.

Sure he can! One term from 2016-2020. Then he can, if he wants to spend the money, run in 2024.

It's a leadmpipe cinch he is going to be soundly beaten next week. The nation is sick and tired of the Trump shit show.

So let him pound the soup pot like a three year old for a couple years. Maybe further petulance will help break the hex he has cast on the gullible and incurious.

Only the lawless are sick of trump.

Exactly right, and the dregs not working

When the votes are tallied next week, would you still say the majority of Americans are "lawless"?

And why is it an act of lawlessness to be repelled by churlishness? Do I have to lose integrity to be law abiding? Must I accept corruption, immorality and egotism in order to be in compliance with the law?

Doesn't the law operate by justice? Lafayette Square. Where's the justice? Children locked up at the border. Where's the justice? Tax evasion. Where's the justice?

Trump supporters thinking in terms of law and justice are like Dalmatians designing a dam. They have no clue.

When the votes are tallied next week, would you still say the majority of Americans are "lawless"?

And why is it an act of lawlessness to be repelled by churlishness? Do I have to lose integrity to be law abiding? Must I accept corruption, immorality and egotism in order to be in compliance with the law?

Doesn't the law operate by justice? Lafayette Square. Where's the justice? Children locked up at the border. Where's the justice? Tax evasion. Where's the justice?

Trump supporters thinking in terms of law and justice are like Dalmatians designing a dam. They have no clue.
And you whiners have no proof, just constant whining and parroting of your propaganda. For felon Dems there is always tons of actual proof, and nothing happens. For the President, lots of whining and crying and propaganda and gnashing of teeth, and no evidence of any wrongdoing.

I think the will set up Trump TV... He will set up a Media Company to take advantage of his fame... Will it be successful? Who knows? But in Trump's head he will go where Murdoch would not go, it could take over AON or brand AON to Trump TV...

I think the will set up Trump TV... He will set up a Media Company to take advantage of his fame... Will it be successful? Who knows? But in Trump's head he will go where Murdoch would not go, it could take over AON or brand AON to Trump TV...
Who would work for him? As mercurial as his temperament is, working for Trump would be akin to an epileptic working in a nitroglycerin factory.

A lot of his paid campaign workers are gonna get stiffed.

Who would work for him? As mercurial as his temperament is, working for Trump would be akin to an epileptic working in a nitroglycerin factory.

No way...

But if you are in AON you are heading in to obscurity... The GOP will be having a purge... Guys here would forget him faster than you can say Bush Jr... A Media Company allows them to peddle conspiracy theories and a narrative of some how been cheated...

Trump gets people who are rejects... Look at Micheal Cohen, he comes from the worst law school in US (or close to it)... Steve Miller, he was a shit stain on the GOP,.... They have all something wrong with them....

Who cares?... the instant he’s no longer the President of the United States, he’s of no interest to me. Just like he was of no interest to me until he became President of the United States.

Forum List

Back