Trump Admits China, Russia, North Korea Are Rooting for Him to Beat Biden

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
THE NATIONAL INTEREST OCT. 26, 2020

By Jonathan Chait

President Trump, as a way of deflecting attention from his ongoing collusion with Russia, has been claiming for months that the Chinese government wants Joe Biden to win (possibly true) and is actively working to advance his election (almost certainly false). He has also been claiming that Biden is barely able to function (obviously untrue.) At a rally today, the two claims collided in an unfortunate way.

Trump launched a riff about how various dictators all don’t want Biden to win because he is too sleepy.

“The only thing I can tell you for sure: President Xi from China, President Putin from Russia, Kim Jong-un, North Korea, and I could name 40 others, they’re sharp as a tack. They don’t want to deal with Sleepy Joe,” he said. “One of them said to me, one of the leaders said, ‘We don’t want to deal with somebody that sleeps all the time.’”

Here is a case where Trump has forgotten the difference between the way he thinks about various dictators and the way his audience does. Trump regards Xi, Putin, and Kim with admiration. He envies their dictatorial powers, and glories in the flattery they lavish on him. Trump has already won the open endorsement of many of the right-wing authoritarian nationalists with whom his is increasingly allied: Bolsonaro, Orban, Duterte, and Putin. In Trump’s mind, the idea that they prefer him over Biden is a strong argument for his own reelection.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they do, you seen how he handled Leslie Stahl questions, they were too hard for him, as he is really a pushover!!

Sleep Joe will give them hell!!

Trump is a pushover and quitter. Our enemies know it. Still, some Americans will support our enemies with smiles and joy.

Maybe that is because while Trump has stayed out of wars and brought peace in many areas, when Biden was in as VP, he and Obama started countless wars and other international problems! I wish I would have kept it, someone just posted the other day the actual figures!

Besides, Biden has cost other countries many millions and billions in bribe money.

But I'm sure they also don't want Biden back in because they know how Joe will CRACK THE WHIP-- -- like he did the other 47 years he has been in government! :smoke:

Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud also would want him to win, (aka MBS)

so he can walk all over him and get away with killing a US journalist, perhaps tramp (if he gets re-elected) will send some over from CNN so MBS can do what he wants with them.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

He can barely stay awake.
4jbayppsd9c51.png

By Jonathan Chait

President Trump, as a way of deflecting attention from his ongoing collusion with Russia, has been claiming for months that the Chinese government wants Joe Biden to win (possibly true) and is actively working to advance his election (almost certainly false). He has also been claiming that Biden is barely able to function (obviously untrue.) At a rally today, the two claims collided in an unfortunate way.

Trump launched a riff about how various dictators all don’t want Biden to win because he is too sleepy.

“The only thing I can tell you for sure: President Xi from China, President Putin from Russia, Kim Jong-un, North Korea, and I could name 40 others, they’re sharp as a tack. They don’t want to deal with Sleepy Joe,” he said. “One of them said to me, one of the leaders said, ‘We don’t want to deal with somebody that sleeps all the time.’”

Here is a case where Trump has forgotten the difference between the way he thinks about various dictators and the way his audience does. Trump regards Xi, Putin, and Kim with admiration. He envies their dictatorial powers, and glories in the flattery they lavish on him. Trump has already won the open endorsement of many of the right-wing authoritarian nationalists with whom his is increasingly allied: Bolsonaro, Orban, Duterte, and Putin. In Trump’s mind, the idea that they prefer him over Biden is a strong argument for his own reelection.

Of course they do, you seen how he handled Leslie Stahl questions, they were too hard for him, as he is really a pushover!!

I have read an opinion that says China is favoring Trump because his stance on Europe could make it less hostile towards China.

so he can walk all over him and get away with killing a US journalist, perhaps tramp (if he gets re-elected) will send some over from CNN so MBS can do what he wants with them.

so he can walk all over him and get away with killing a US journalist

Saudi journalist.

By Jonathan Chait

Election suicidal tendencies from the psychopath Donald.

Even hardcore Trump haters have to recognize the absurdity of that opinion piece.

Yeah and it seems to me there is a thread on this board where Putin would be happy to work with Biden.

Doesn't sound like Russia is rooting for Trump at all.

so he can walk all over him and get away with killing a US journalist

Saudi journalist.

No he became American journalist.

Khashoggi fled Saudi Arabia in June 2017 and went into self-imposed exile in the US. He became a frequent contributor to publications like the Washington Post's global opinions section and continued to criticize the Saudi government from afar. He had been sharply critical of Saudi Arabia's crown prince, Mohammad bin Salman, and the country's king, Salman of Saudi Arabia.[5] He also opposed the Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen.[22]
on his bio page
--------------------------------------------

Mr Khashoggi fled the country following the arrests of his close friends, and took up residence in America.

Since moving to the US, Khashoggi has been a US ‘resident’ as he is employed and lives in the country.

However, he is not a citizen, but he was allegedly in the process of applying for citizenship before he was killed.

In the mean time, Khashoggi was living in the US on the basis of an ‘O-Visa’ which is awarded to individuals of “extraordinary ability and achievement”.

While not a citizen himself, three of his children are, and these facts have led people to state the US government owes Khashoggi justice.

Last edited:

By Jonathan Chait

SUCK ON THAT, Bitch. And that floppy-eared MF bastard got a Nobel for peace?

By Jonathan Chait

SUCK ON THAT, Bitch. And that floppy-eared MF bastard got a Nobel for peace?

I'm not going to read your articlea, point is Leslie Stahl asked him if he would agree to hard questions and he walked out,

I suspect the dictators walk all over him.

He got left wars from Bush Jr. a republican. As its sits the Pres is sending ship to the China Sea.

I'm not going to read your articlea,
OF COURSE you won't, because you don't want the facts, you can't deal with the facts and you can see the sources and you can't claim them fake news!

point is Leslie Stahl asked him if he would agree to hard questions and he walked out
Point is that you obviously didn't watch the 38 minute raw video, all Trump does is answer tough questions, he answered every one of Leslie's questions and he didn't get up and "walk out," after 40 minutes of answering questions, he decided they should have enough for a 60 minutes program and left so she could interview Pence. Originally, he was also supposed to take her on a tour of the WH. Maybe he was tired, maybe he didn't feel like it.

60 Minutes only aired 7 minutes of the Trump interview.

At least Trump does the interviews, even with people he doesn't like. Chris Wallace asked Biden for an interview for three months and he was never available . . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back