Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

So, Danny Cevallos was on dean obiedallah earlier and he was not too enthused about this. He seemed to think that the J6 committee painted themselves into a corner and they HAD to make the referral or risk looking like they were ineffective. He also said that this was kind of unfair to the doj, because the j6 committe can dump this in the lap of the doj and then wash their hands of it.

He also said there isn't really an upside for the doj here. If they don't investigate, then all of this was a waste of time and money, but if they do investigate, trump can claim its all political. he suggested that the referral may not even name Trump, but perhaps some of trumps underlings.

Granted, this guy said he didn't think thr J6 committee would even make the referral.

2 things:

How does BIDENS doj conduct this investigation without appearing like they are investigating bidens political rival?

Is the J6 committee allowed to hand over all of their investigation to the DOJ? if the DOJ uses the J6 investigation as part of their own criminal investigation, is it not the same as thr J6 committee conducting a criminal investigation against their party's political rival?

How don't hey proceed here without the appearance of trying to disqualify their competition?
DOJ has already been investigating this for some time. The Special counsel just sent out a new raft of subpoenas for testimony before the grand jury investigating 1/6. I’m sure that any information and testimony given by the committee will be welcomed and helpful.

Sedition and insurrection are pretty much the same thing (I would argue sedition is worse) but regardless of your semantics game, charges of "insurrection" are not a requirement for an insurection to have occurred.
nope, otherwise they would have used the language. stop trying to stick that Cadillac up your nose.

I agree, you should work on that.
Ok. I will try.

1. You should try to stay on thread topic.
2. Ad hominem is essentially admitting you have no arguement.
3. When making claims, support them with links.

Hopefully this helps you not make such horrible posts moving forward.

nope, otherwise they would have used the language. stop trying to stick that Cadillac up your nose.
So you admit Republicans...Trump supporters rather, committed sedition against the United States that day?

Ok. I will try.

1. You should try to stay on thread topic.
2. Ad hominem is essentially admitting you have no arguement.
3. When making claims, support them with links.

Hopefully this helps you not make such horrible posts moving forward.
I'll do what is allowed in the forum rules.

the jan 6 commission is just another crazy liberal democrat conspiracy and smear campaign like their crazy russian collusion conspiracy was
left wingers are crackpots
people don't trust the corrupt democrats because they lie all of the time about everything
more amazing than that is that the Rs often let them do all that craziness

So you admit Republicans...Trump supporters rather, committed sedition against the United States that day?
that's up to the judges, I am not one, and I'm not interested in people who reacted and got caught. Not my thing. I merely am curious as to why Ray Epps ain't in jail.

the jan 6 commission is just another crazy liberal democrat conspiracy and smear campaign like their crazy russian collusion conspiracy was
left wingers are crackpots
people don't trust the corrupt democrats because they lie all of the time about everything
Yup. Democrats have for decades questioned elections and called them illegitimate and notta. Trump questions elections and calls them illegitimate and they form a House committee to investigate, find all the times that Trump questioned the election results, and refer him for criminal prosecution.

that's up to the judges, I am not one, and I'm not interested in people who reacted and got caught. Not my thing. I merely am curious as to why Ray Epps ain't in jail.
The judges already decided. Multiple people were charged with sedition.

What charges would be applied to Ray Epps?

Washington (CNN) - The House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol has decided to make criminal referrals to the Department of Justice, the panel's chairman, Rep. Bennie Thompson, told reporters Tuesday.
Meaningless criminal referrals... based on testimony from witnesses who were not cross-examined.

This is political theater, and just another example of how the (D)ishonest prey upon the emotions of the ignorant.

The judges already decided. Multiple people were charged with sedition.

What charges would be applied to Ray Epps?
judges to determine charges, that's up to the DOJ. Again, that isn't insurrection. get back to me when anyone is charged.

Proving beyond any doubt that there is no limit to what The Following is capable of denying.
except it didn't happen, so there's that. And look, you scream that nonsense from here to eternity, it wasn't an insurrection and isn't being treated as one.

judges to determine charges, that's up to the DOJ. Again, that isn't insurrection. get back to me when anyone is charged.
Again. It doesn't have to be charged. Regardless as long as it's understood that members of the Trump party committed sedition against the US I am fine with your semantics.

Traitors all of them. (The convicted, not all Trump supporters)

Forum List

Back