Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

He urged his slack jawed minions to gather in DC on Jan 6th for some "wilding"...

Show me where wild strictly means violence or disobedience. It has many definitions and the Communists believe they are the only people in charge of picking one. "My friend had a wild party last Friday." Does that mean people were beating the hell out of each other or damaging the property of neighbors?

It's bad enough Democrats leaders lie so much, but the reason this country is so Fd up is because other liars like yourself support those lies.

Show me where wild strictly means violence or disobedience. It has many definitions and the Communists believe they are the only people in charge of picking one. "My friend had a wild party last Friday." Does that mean people were beating the hell out of each other or damaging the property of neighbors?

It's bad enough Democrats leaders lie so much, but the reason this country is so Fd up is because other liars like yourself support those lies.
Explain why I must explain what was obvious, even without hindsight...

Explain why I must explain what was obvious, even without hindsight...

The only thing obvious is that Trump had nothing to do with the riot. You're hatred is so bad that you're trying to blame Trump for the actions of other people. Do you really want to live in a world like that?

Forum List

Back