Jan 6th Commission About To Issue Invitations To Get Down!

Attention: You are entering Idiot Land.
Derp…
Nice of you to welcome him in.

Oath Keepers’ Rhodes guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy​

There was no planning participated in by the entire group.

You're an idiot who regurgitates wrote talking points.
Who claimed the entire group planned sedition? A lot of them were just duped bystanders caught up in Trump's lying emotional fervor.

Still, some groups, like Rhodes and his ilk did plan as was evidenced in his court case.

Who claimed the entire group planned sedition? A lot of them were just duped bystanders caught up in Trump's lying emotional fervor.

Still, some groups, like Rhodes and his ilk did plan as was evidenced in his court case.
How does "planning" by 5 people to do "who knows what" constitute insurrection, asshole? No one has even been charge with insurrection.

How does "planning" by 5 people to do "who knows what" constitute insurrection, asshole? No one has even been charge with insurrection.
But they were charged and convicted of sedition.

Regardless charges are not a requirement to qualify something as an insurection...at least in any legal definition I can find. Do you have one?

Derp…
Nice of you to welcome him in.

Oath Keepers’ Rhodes guilty of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy​

And?
One guy of 600?
Are you insane or stupid?

But they were charged and convicted of sedition.

Regardless charges are not a requirement to qualify something as an insurection...at least in any legal definition I can find. Do you have one?

Then what is required, some idiot prog calling it that? Are you admitting that there was no insurrection?

Then what is required, some idiot prog calling it that? Are you admitting that there was no insurrection?
No. Their was an insurection attempt based on the legal definition of the word.

My only admission is that every person their did not collectively organize it.

No there wasn't.

You didn't look up the definition did you?

Your theory is that two persons there had organized something (it doesn't matter what). then it was an insurrection. That's a truly stupid idea, of rouse.
That isn't my theory. You are just avoiding the fact that investigations have shown organization from different groups.

You didn't look up the definition did you?

That isn't my theory. You are just avoiding the fact that investigations have shown organization from different groups.
Organization of what? What did they plan to do? The fact that 'A' spoke with 'B' means nothing.

Forum List

Back