Jan. 6 Rioters Given Unequal Treatment

Unequal to what? People who do good work in the community?
Don't make me laugh.
They got handled with silk gloves.
The idiots should have been charged with treason and in gitmo.
With trump.

Treating those redneck republicans
Other than like dogs is a slap in the face to democracy. Grow up.
This reminds me of when the Democrat party was the KKK

You found a new group to hate, human nature never changes.

Everyone jailed without bail from the Jan. 6 protest. I'd say being put in solitary with no bail for having a different opinion is pretty extreme, almost Gulag worthy.
They are not in jail for having a different opinion, jackass. See my next post.

From your link:

“The Court of Appeals said...the mere fact that you have these very strong political beliefs, that you had what may be considered a weapon on your person, that's not sufficient to hold someone indefinitely if they didn't engage in the most violent acts,” Rahmani said.

So much for your bullshit that they are being held without bail for having a difference of opinion.

"The court did, however, distinguish between folks that actually did assault police officers did, you know, break windows force open doors and those types of things.”

Which is why people like Julian Khater and George Tanios are still in jail on charges of Assault on Federal Officer with Dangerous Weapon and Conspiracy to Injure an Officer, among others, for allegedly
spraying pepper spray into the faces of law enforcement like Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Thomas Sibick is being held until his trial without bond on charges that include Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers and Taking from a Person Anything of Value by Force and Violence, because he’s accused of being part of the savage attack on DC Police Officer Mike Fanone and ripping Fanone’s badge and radio right off his uniform.

This reminds me of when the Democrat party was the KKK

You found a new group to hate, human nature never changes.
That reminds me when the republicans were the party of the proud boys and fascists attacking the capitol.

It's a shame you've traded in your patriotism for in American fascism.
Take it further. Where does the republicans go from here?
More riots to ostracized themselves further? Vote trump in again to complete his authoritarian Take over?

Where will your freedoms be if that happens? You don't want democracy. You want a Republican government at any cost and using the surrender of liberty and rights as a justification.
The same as you'll settle for anything but democrats. Yet you call yourselves patriots and American.

Of course the Jan. 6th protestors are being treated different. Democrats must destroy Trump and all who support Trump. Chances are, if the Democrats win the next presidency, all conservatives will be hunted and imprisoned without trail.

To the Gulags and re-education camps with the conservatives if they support Trump!

That reminds me when the republicans were the party of the proud boys and fascists attacking the capitol.

It's a shame you've traded in your patriotism for in American fascism.
Take it further. Where does the republicans go from here?
More riots to ostracized themselves further? Vote trump in again to complete his authoritarian Take over?

Where will your freedoms be if that happens? You don't want democracy. You want a Republican government at any cost and using the surrender of liberty and rights as a justification.
The same as you'll settle for anything but democrats. Yet you call yourselves patriots and American.
This reminds me you and the Democrats are dirty rotten liars. Democrats are filthy scumbags that watch fake news and believe.

Riots across the country, by the Democrats.
Statues torn down, by the Democrats
Destruction of private property by the Democrats.

Yes, I do not want a Democracy. I am not an Democrat American Marxist.

I am an American who lives in a Republic. The difference is huge. The Republic is worth fighting for, any form of Democracy that Democrats try to change us into is really American Marxism.

Democrats, have really turned up the hate and violence these last 5 years. That is fact. There is no place in a free society for today's Democrats.

This reminds me you and the Democrats are dirty rotten liars. Democrats are filthy scumbags that watch fake news and believe.

Riots across the country, by the Democrats.
Statues torn down, by the Democrats
Destruction of private property by the Democrats.

Yes, I do not want a Democracy. I am not an Democrat American Marxist.

I am an American who lives in a Republic. The difference is huge. The Republic is worth fighting for, any form of Democracy that Democrats try to change us into is really American Marxism.

Democrats, have really turned up the hate and violence these last 5 years. That is fact. There is no place in a free society for today's Democrats.

You fools had your fears and hatreds massaged by trump in 2016. He gave you legitimacy to hate publically and you did.
Don't blame democrats for what you did.
That's like blaming them for the capitol riots.
You were All conned by trump and now you want to shift the blame.

A free society is an oxymoron when there is only one party after taking away democrats. You're not real smart.
A republic is a democracy you fool.

Your real problem is you never anticipated trump would be beaten by Biden. Ridicule and rally numbers don't equate to votes and he proved that.

Don't start the crap about fraud because the republicans stumped up the money to have the audit in AZ and found nothing. You were beaten democratically. The same as when trump won democratically.
You know SFA

You fools had your fears and hatreds massaged by trump in 2016. He gave you legitimacy to hate publically and you did.
Don't blame democrats for what you did.
That's like blaming them for the capitol riots.
You were All conned by trump and now you want to shift the blame.

A free society is an oxymoron when there is only one party after taking away democrats. You're not real smart.
A republic is a democracy you fool.

Your real problem is you never anticipated trump would be beaten by Biden. Ridicule and rally numbers don't equate to votes and he proved that.

Don't start the crap about fraud because the republicans stumped up the money to have the audit in AZ and found nothing. You were beaten democratically. The same as when trump won democratically.
You know SFA
You watch fake news, that is why you are so hateful right now. Hate publicly, you mean like how BLM and ANTIFA beat people? You mean like all those violent riots?

What is the worst thing Trump called Democrat voters? Did he call them a basket of deplorables, did he call you racists? NO! But Democrat politicians called me, that. As did CNN and all the news networks.

Democrats have demonstrated evil. Democrats have rioted and destroyed cities. Yet you here in your tiny brainwashed mind accuse me of doing what Democrats are very much guilty of.

They are not in jail for having a different opinion, jackass. See my next post.
Yes. Several were released after pleading guilty to "parading in the Capitol building" and other such bullshit. There are still a few being held without bail as they await trials.

Yes. Several were released after pleading guilty to "parading in the Capitol building" and other such bullshit. There are still a few being held without bail as they await trials.
Yes, and none of them are being held without bail for having a differing opinion as you so baldly lied about.

You debunked yourself with your own link! :lol:

When a Minneapolis police officer killed George Floyd on May 25, resulting in a flood of civil unrest, he felt called to action; his best friend had been killed by Chicago police in 2017. He attended a small march where there were more white people in attendance than Black; the crowd’s energy didn’t reflect the rage and pain that he felt.

So the next morning, Betts posted a flyer on his Facebook page, calling for a riot at a local shopping mall in Champaign on May 31. “Ya’ll don’t think we suffer through inequality here EVERYDAY,” Betts wrote. “They didn’t listen when we were peaceful so we gone hit em where it hurts,” he added. The flyer asked participants to bring “friends & family, posters, bricks, bookbags etc.”

[snip]

Days later, U.S. marshals located Betts, who was staying at his uncle’s home in Tchula, Mississippi. They banged on the door at 6 a.m., Betts said, and forced him to crawl toward them as they held assault rifles. He was charged in both Illinois and federal courts but detained under federal authority for “using a facility of interstate commerce” — the internet, specifically Facebook — to incite a riot; he faces up to five years in prison. He’s never been convicted of a crime.

Betts was far from the only one charged in connection with events that occurred during the first explosive week after Floyd’s death, or over the rest of the summer. U.S. attorney’s offices across the country working under Barr brought federal charges against more than 300 people on a range of alleged crimes related to the unrest, according to the Prosecution Project, which tracks felony cases involving political violence. The Intercept and Type Investigations reviewed the cases of 271 people charged through October 15; at least 107 of those cases are felony prosecutions for crimes allegedly committed that first week.

Yes, and none of them are being held without bail for having a differing opinion as you so baldly lied about.

You debunked yourself with your own link! :lol:
My reply was to Coyote and candycorn, not you.

The two questions were:

"Okay...who is jailed and being held without bail--what are their charges?"

I answered both of them.

Piss off, you lying idiot.

An Indiana man, charged with 26 felonies, is now facing federal charges for allegedly throwing an explosive toward police and smashing windows during protests in Portland, Oregon.

Malik Muhammad, 24, of Indianapolis, first made headlines last year when he de-escalated a tense standoff by hugging a police lieutenant in Indianapolis.

[snip]

Muhammad was being held in state custody until May 26, when the Portland Freedom Fund posted 10% of his state-ordered $2.1 million bail.

In a memo signed last week, Multnomah County Senior Deputy District Attorney Nathan Vasquez argued that Muhammad should not be released and no bail be set, given the violent felonies he faces.

But the motion was signed two days after Muhammad had already been released from Multnomah County Jail.

But he wasn't free for long. Last Friday, he was taken into custody on a U.S. Marshals hold. After appearing in federal court Tuesday, he was detained pending further proceedings.

Forum List

Back