Jan. 6 Rioters Given Unequal Treatment

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Liberals claim to support protestors, yet they cheer when January 6 protestors are criminally charged.

---GOP Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz decried on Newsmax the unequal treatment given to the Jan. 6 rioters.---

Liberals claim to support protestors, yet they cheer when January 6 protestors are criminally charged.

---GOP Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz decried on Newsmax the unequal treatment given to the Jan. 6 rioters.---

Unequal to what? People who do good work in the community?
Don't make me laugh.
They got handled with silk gloves.
The idiots should have been charged with treason and in gitmo.
With trump.

Treating those redneck republicans
Other than like dogs is a slap in the face to democracy. Grow up.

Unequal to what? People who do good work in the community?
Don't make me laugh.
They got handled with silk gloves.
The idiots should have been charged with treason and in gitmo.
With trump.

Treating those redneck republicans
Other than like dogs is a slap in the face to democracy. Grow up.
Good work in the community? Are you fucking serious?

These people were singled out for harsh treatment because they support Donald Trump, plain and simple. The rioters in Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis got far less punishment for doing far more harm because they were anti Trump Democrats. There couldn't have been more unequal treatment of these two groups.

These people were singled out for harsh treatment because they support Donald Trump, plain and simple. The rioters in Seattle, Portland and Minneapolis got far less punishment for doing far more harm because they were anti Trump Democrats. There couldn't have been more unequal treatment of these two groups.
Again, name someone singled out for harsh treatment...

wamose
Yep and the FBI investigation revealed no signs of a planned event. Most are being charged with trespassing.

Yet the left keeps screaming insurrection and those folks were out to overthrow the Government.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. What a pack of partisan idiots.

That is so much bullshit. These people attacked the capitol. It was not a peaceful protest. They have been treated as any other defendants have been treated. Gaetz has no credibility.

Ashli was murdered by Officer Byrd. That is about as unequal a treatment as you can get under our laws defining "Eminent Threat".

No she was not. She was shot storming the capitol. The police should have been more aggressive than they were. Someone comes t me with a fire extinguisher or a hockey stick and I will use my gun and drop them like a 2 inch putt.

Um...what other protesters attempted to overthrow a branch of the federal government and hang the Vice President of the United States?

Maybe you could email Alcoholic Matt and ask him.

You seem to be under the hilariously mistaken impression no one was arrested at those protests.

Let's see...Seattle:

Of more than 300 arrested, there are about 286 defendants, others had charges dropped. Some live in cities like Portland and Seattle where local prosecutors declined to bring some protest-related charges.

Portland:

Between May 28, 2020, and February 26, 2021, the DA’s office said they received 294 civil unrest demonstration-related cases that fall into 4 categories: arson burning, person crimes, property crimes, weapons crimes.

Those 4 categories account for only 28% of all the arrests, the DA’s office said. Data shows the breakdown between charges filed and sent back to police for follow up:

• Arson burning: 54% charged, 7% sent back
  • Person crimes: 37% charged, 16% sent back
  • Property crimes: 51% charged, 17% sent back
  • Weapons crimes: 62% charged, 6% sent back

Minneapolis:

Alcholic Matt is gaslighting you fools and you are drinking his piss like it's nectar.

Ashli was murdered by Officer Byrd. That is about as unequal a treatment as you can get under our laws defining "Eminent Threat".
Imminent. Not eminent.

It's funny how you all shed crocodile tears over the death of a woman on her way to overthrow a branch of the federal government and hang the Vice President of the United States, but never breathe so much as a sigh of grief over the protester trampled to death by the tard herd.

You probably have no idea who I am talking about, do you.

Your are a parrot, mimicking Trump's bullshit.

I wonder why Trump and the tard herd don't speak Rosanne Boyland's name with the same holy reverence they do for a rioter shot on her way to hang Pence.

It seems to me she is more worthy to be inducted into the Trump Hall of Martyrs and Resort Hotel.

Hmmmm.

Okay...who is jailed and being held without bail--what are their charges?
541E7CD0-D044-4C6B-959A-A7F75D9813C2.jpeg

Forum List

Back