Jan 6 committee to hold hearing to read Trump's mind.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
As if this show wasn't a colossal joke already. I guess Nancy folded when Trump called their bluff by saying he would testify if it was live on TV.

Jan. 6 hearing to recreate Trump's state of mind during riot without testimony by former president, top allies​

"We're going to bring a particular focus on the former president's state of mind and his involvement in these events as they unfolded," said the aide.

As if this show wasn't a colossal joke already. I guess Nancy folded when Trump called their bluff by saying he would testify if it was live on TV.

Jan. 6 hearing to recreate Trump's state of mind during riot without testimony by former president, top allies​

"We're going to bring a particular focus on the former president's state of mind and his involvement in these events as they unfolded," said the aide.

Do you suppose they will ask Cheney and Kinzinger what Trump's state of mind was?

Granted, Trump would probably use his testimony to bitch about how unfair he's been treated, and if it was televised, he'd be getting free press and publicity.

But, I kinda think that they ought to call his bluff and agree to televise the proceedings, especially his testifying. Then, maybe everyone would see what a loon he is and stop with all the unashamed admiration of someone who deserves none.

I'm also guessing that if they did call his bluff and agreed to televise the proceedings if he testified, he'd come up with some reason or another why he couldn't do so, because he knows what a fraud he is and that he couldn't stand up to the scrutiny he'd be under.

Granted, Trump would probably use his testimony to bitch about how unfair he's been treated, and if it was televised, he'd be getting free press and publicity.

But, I kinda think that they ought to call his bluff and agree to televise the proceedings, especially his testifying. Then, maybe everyone would see what a loon he is and stop with all the unashamed admiration of someone who deserves none.

I'm also guessing that if they did call his bluff and agreed to televise the proceedings if he testified, he'd come up with some reason or another why he couldn't do so, because he knows what a fraud he is and that he couldn't stand up to the scrutiny he'd be under.
I agree they should call his bluff, but I don't think he would miss a chance like that.

What they will do is pretend to call his bluff, but put a condition of their own on it, like him testifying "live" but in another room, so they could cut off his feed at their pleasure. No way they give him unfettered access to prime time cameras with them in the room as the hapless listeners.

Reading Trump's mind actually doesn't require that Uri Geller be called in. He says everything he thinks with virtually no filter, so his state of mind is always readily apparent.

You idiot, Trump doesn't need free press and publicity. You can save your "probably" and "guesses".

Trump has been the focus of the press for 6 years. What do you imagine the press would "expose" that they haven't already, which is nothing. The Democrats are the ones who will be exposed.

I agree they should call his bluff, but I don't think he would miss a chance like that.

What they will do is pretend to call his bluff, but put a condition of their own on it, like him testifying "live" but in another room, so they could cut off his feed at their pleasure. No way they give him unfettered access to prime time cameras with them in the room as the hapless listeners.

Reading Trump's mind actually doesn't require that Uri Geller be called in. He says everything he thinks with virtually no filter, so his state of mind is always readily apparent.
Why aren't you clowns calling Nazi Piglosy?

Trump owned her and this Shit Show. :dance: :dance: :dance:

The January 6 show has been going on for two years. Two years! In season 3, they promise a series of stances to expose the opinion of the spirit world.

we know what he said and did in those hours.

We held court to read oj simpsons mind too

You idiot, Trump doesn't need free press and publicity. You can save your "probably" and "guesses".

Actually, he does. Being in the spotlight is something that he craves. Why else do you think he's still holding rallies? It's not because he's gonna actually run (although he's gonna tease his followers as long as he can and soak up as much money as possible), it's because he craves the attention. And, he's throwing out bullshit statements damn near every other week, hoping that people are going to talk about him in the press, maybe even interview him. But, unfortunately for Trump, the press has learned their lesson with him and know he's only gonna talk about what he wants to talk about and not answer any questions.

Forum List

Back