Are you starting to prefer the political / social ‘divide’ now….be honest?

I do it all the time. I have friends that support Trump. I have friends who are Democrats. I have friends who state no preference and I have friends that support neither.

For the most part if they say something I disagree with I ignore it.

Have you started to realize and accept that we have become a nation of people with way too many fundamental differences?
Gone are the days of socializing while in line at the bank, neighborhood gatherings and friendly waves to strangers.
Thanks Democrats.
Uhm, it's been divided all my life and I still can talk to people but I never stand in line at the bank that is ancient history. If you can't have interpersonal relationships that is not the democrat's fault it is yours.

Have you started to realize and accept that we have become a nation of people with way too many fundamental differences?
Gone are the days of socializing while in line at the bank, neighborhood gatherings and friendly waves to strangers.
Thanks Democrats.
Conservative media, 24/7 for decades, hammering into fragile conservative minds that Democrats want to murder them and their families, but it's all the Democrats fault. Go fuck yourself, snowflake.

There is a fundamental difference in the proper role of the Federal government. Unfortunately, that factor intrudes in far more areas of life that it ever did before.

Family get-togethers have become an emotional "mine field" in which "we" are all paranoid about stepping on a subject that will inflame a family member.

Since going to law school, I enjoy argumentation, and I can disagree with someone without being insulted or thinking less of my counterpart (as long as they can defend their position with facts and logic). But sadly, people who can argue this way are few and far between.

Conservative media, 24/7 for decades, hammering into fragile conservative minds that Democrats want to murder them and their families, but it's all the Democrats fault. Go fuck yourself, snowflake.
Yes, it is all Democrat's fault. Democrats may not consciously believe that are calling for Republicans and their families to be murdered, but that's the result of their policies.

Thanks Democrats.
Magaturds whiners whine.

Nah…it’s simpler than that SuperTard. See, I live in south Mexifornia, you globalist America haters have recruited tens of millions of foreign filth…to live among those like me…we share NOTHING in common.

Yes, it is all Democrat's fault. Democrats may not consciously believe that are calling for Republicans and their families to be murdered, but that's the result of their policies.
Thank your for providing an example of the typical brainwashed, conservative retard :thup:

Nah…it’s simpler than that SuperTard. See, I live in south Mexifornia, you globalist America haters have recruited tens of millions of foreign filth…to live among those like me…we share NOTHING in common.
Lol see you in the streets, pussy

Forum List

Back