Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

You don't know what you are talking about Billy_Bob
from your link

McCarthy has long said the commission should also investigate leftwing groups that protested against police violence after the murder of George Floyd.
Pelosi flatly rejected that approach, seeking to focus the panel on 6 January and form it along the lines of the bipartisan and independent 9/11 commission, which investigated the terror attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

nope, never read in any affidavit, each case was rejected before any documents were allowed in.

WTF?
Trump was "truly stunned when the judges he appointed didn't do his bidding and instead acted with integrity, following the Constitution, upholding the rule of law," Biden said.

"In more than 60 cases, in state after state after state, and then at the Supreme Court, judges, including people considered ‘his judges, Trump judges,’ to use his words, looked at the allegations that Trump was making and determined they were without any merit," Biden said Jan. 7."

How the fuck did they determine that?
COULD be by reading their case filings, and the "proof" contained in them.

WOW, you just answered your own inquiry, but too stupid to realize it

WTF?
Trump was "truly stunned when the judges he appointed didn't do his bidding and instead acted with integrity, following the Constitution, upholding the rule of law," Biden said.

"In more than 60 cases, in state after state after state, and then at the Supreme Court, judges, including people considered ‘his judges, Trump judges,’ to use his words, looked at the allegations that Trump was making and determined they were without any merit," Biden said Jan. 7."

How the fuck did they determine that?
COULD be by reading their case filings, and the "proof" contained in them.

WOW, you just answered your own inquiry, but too stupid to realize it
well no evidence was logged in. It's what I said. What is it you're confused about? you asked I provided it. So what is it you disagree with? Can't comment huh cause you got caught with your foot in your mouth.

well no evidence was logged in. It's what I said. What is it you're confused about? you asked I provided it. So what is it you disagree with? Can't comment huh cause you got caught with your foot in your mouth.
WTF?
RETARD.
A stenographer takes all the minutes of what happens in court.
The retards "evidence" was noted and on record.

You are.................brain dead, don't know if the orange kool-aid causes as much brain damage as meth but it sure works quicker and more effective.

1657119012759.png

As a retired LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) I can assure you I am not the one with a functioning brain problem.. I did investigations so I know a hell of a lot more than you..
Oh? So you know that McCarty didn't in fact refuse to allow for an independent Jan 6th commission? Please tell me how your experience as an LEO leads you to that conclusion?

Why couldn't pro-Trump reps be allowed by the Wehrmacht......er, Democrats?

Why no cross-examinations????

What are you Nazis afraid of????

At what age did you give up your integrity????

Pro Trump Republicans? You mean the ones that will probably be going to prison for their complicity?

The two Republicans on the committee voted with Trump 100% of the time.

Do you even know what the Wehrmacht was?

Here’s a hint. The proud boys and the oath keepers are direct offshoots.

Like I said, they will get their chance at their trials to cross examine.

60 affidavits and 60 judges refusing to hear the evidence. Seems odd huh?
Oh?
By contract, plaintiffs do not offer any affidavits or specific eyewitness evidence to substantiate their assertions. Plaintiffs merely assert in their verified complaint “Hundreds or thousands of ballots were duplicated solely by Democratic party inspectors and then counted.” Plaintiffs’ allegation is mere speculation.

Instead, the evidentiary support rests almost entirely on the unsworn expert report1 of a former campaign employee that offers statistical estimates based on call center samples and social media research. This petition falls far short of the kind of compelling evidence and legal support we would undoubtedly need to countenance the court-ordered disenfranchisement of every Wisconsin voter. The petition does not even justify the exercise of our original jurisdiction.

Not only have Plaintiffs failed to provide the Court with factual support for their extraordinary claims

The Kraken lawsuit. Resulting in sanctions for the lawyers.

a “shocking ask” to nullify Nevada’s election results and order a new election on scant evidence of voter fraud brought by a group tied to former U.S. Senate candidate and conservative activist Sharron Angle.

Russell wrote that he found the evidence offered by the Trump campaign to have “little to no value,” and failed to provide under any standard of proof that the campaign’s long list of alleged fraud and vote irregularities could be backed up under any evidentiary standard.

Feel free to look around. Post-election lawsuits related to the 2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

All instances where judge ruled on the evidence and found it wanting.

No, they had to demonstrate loyalty to the Pelosi narrative, and vow not to investigate her.
Nope, not even a little bid. MCCARTY was still selecting them. Unless you want to believe that McCarty is loyal to Pelosi's narrative?

from your link

McCarthy has long said the commission should also investigate leftwing groups that protested against police violence after the murder of George Floyd.
Pelosi flatly rejected that approach, seeking to focus the panel on 6 January and form it along the lines of the bipartisan and independent 9/11 commission, which investigated the terror attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.
Yea, your point?

what does that matter? Explain your controlled movement. I can ask whoever I want to represent me. If the witnesses are all credible, what's the fear?
the explanation is that Jordan was rejected is because he was directly involved in the riot, and Banks would have just repeated the BS about Pelosi's responsibility for capitol security (for which shes not). Pelosi was fully willing to let 3 more republicans on the committe: Troy Nehls. Rodney Davis and Kelly Armstrong. So its 100% on McCarthy that there isnt more republicans on the committe.

We will soon learn more about how violent extrimist groups were interfacing with the white house.

Pro Trump Republicans? You mean the ones that will probably be going to prison for their complicity?

The two Republicans on the committee voted with Trump 100% of the time.

Do you even know what the Wehrmacht was?

Here’s a hint. The proud boys and the oath keepers are direct offshoots.

Like I said, they will get their chance at their trials to cross examine.

You mean like all those Republicans who went to prison for Russia Collusion???????????????

Are you a certified imbecile??????????

You’re certainly not too bright: I bet if they moved your plate five inches, you’d starve to death.

WTF?
RETARD.
A stenographer takes all the minutes of what happens in court.
The retards "evidence" was noted and on record.
yep and no evidence was allowed to be entered into the records. Because the preceding's were rejected before said evidence could be read in.

the explanation is that Jordan was rejected is because he was directly involved in the riot, and Banks would have just repeated the BS about Pelosi's responsibility for capitol security (for which shes not). Pelosi was fully willing to let 3 more republicans on the committe: Troy Nehls. Rodney Davis and Kelly Armstrong. So its 100% on McCarthy that there isnt more republicans on the committe.

We will soon learn more about how violent extrimist groups were interfacing with the white house.
was that proven? where was that hearing held? shut up already, kangaroo hopper.

Forum List

Back