Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

they have said they were willing to…it’s gotten silent because the Committee won’t call them…because they don’t want the truth
FAKE NEWS!
No Secret Service agents are willing to give sworn testimony contradicting Cassidy.
That is a fake news story that got started and then took on a life of its own.
Just like all the rest of your echo chamber trash!

Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

Throw them all in the DC Gulag!

FAKE NEWS!
No Secret Service agents are willing to give sworn testimony contradicting Cassidy.
no, secret service has said both agents in the car refute her and want to testify

FAKE NEWS!
then why are they on record saying so? BTW, they already testified, so where's their testimony to read? You aren't very magic at all.

FAKE NEWS!
Sorry, wacko....the Secret Service refuted it no matter what your tiny brain is telling you.

Sorry, wacko....the Secret Service refuted it no matter what your tiny brain is telling you.
you gave him too much credit. I doubt he has a brain. He only believes in it when someone hears from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from everyone who hates DJT. TDSing is his thingy.

There won't be any professional or legal consequences, so why won't they do this? Of course this destroys Americas reputation but hey, the Establishment and their media friends demand it.

I did? Link, please.

And when you can't back up your words, you'll run. That's what you people are.
You want me to research your posts in that era..................You swallowed the Mueller thing whole self loathing person

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)

At best, Hutchinsons testimony should be considered hearsay.

Forum List

Back