Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

The story has been proven false, Under OATH. The Committee knew this. You do realize that the committee refuses to call them back in for open testimony? there is a reason for that... The committee LIED..

By the way. Aggressive acts are reported in long form reports by the Secret Service. Where are the daily logs and long form reports? If this were true, policies would dictate, they exist. Where are they?
You do realise that the only thing you can say is that in this case the Committee didn't do his due diligence. That's far removed from being able to say that they knowingly lied. I also want to say this. There is one thing being contested here and one thing only. And it isn't that consequential. Whether or not he grabbed the steering wheel isn't nearly as important as establishing that he wanted to go to the Capitol.

If I call someone a racist, narcissistic, Anti-Semitic, pedofile and litterrer. And the person says that he can proof that Ihe always picks up his garbage. Then the denial becomes telling all be itself.

Hutchinson gave damming testimony. She gave it by naming names who can if they so choose come forward and deny the allegations. They are not doing so. The only reason I can think of for not doing so, is that they can't refute those things without perjuring themselves or and for the purpose of having leverage if they get indicted. Either way neither reason speaks to Hutchinson's unreliability.

You do realise that the only thing you can say is that in this case the Committee didn't do his due diligence. That's far removed from being able to say that they knowingly lied. I also want to say this. There is one thing being contested here and one thing only. And it isn't that consequential. Whether or not he grabbed the steering wheel isn't nearly as important as establishing that he wanted to go to the Capitol.

If I call someone a racist, narcissistic, Anti-Semitic, pedofile and litterrer. And the person says that he can proof that Ihe always picks up his garbage. Then the denial becomes telling all be itself.

Hutchinson gave damming testimony. She gave it by naming names who can if they so choose come forward and deny the allegations. They are not doing so. The only reason I can think of for not doing so, is that they can't refute those things without perjuring themselves or and for the purpose of having leverage if they get indicted. Either way neither reason speaks to Hutchinson's unreliability.
No... They had the sworn testimony prior to the "bombshell". This means what they did was on purpose and with malic. Were long past due diligence, were now into criminal misconduct.

well she wasn't there, so that's all it can be.
Did ALL RWNJ's get their grade school "degrees" from the Trump U. correspondence course?

Hutchinson was asked did this person say this?
Hutchinson's reply was yes.

Cassidy didn't say Trump tried to grab the steering wheel, she said that's what someone said, which is true and NOT hearsay.

Yes they can.

"to impeach and thereafter remove from office the President,1 Vice President, and other federal officers—including judges—on account of treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

:eusa_doh:

So which of those are members of Congress? Are they the president, vice president, federal officers or judges?

<smh>

Did ALL RWNJ's get their grade school "degrees" from the Trump U. correspondence course?

Cassidy didn't say Trump tried to grab the steering wheel, she said that's what someone said, which is true and NOT hearsay.
My friend of a friend of a friend told me ... so it must be true..

well then why don't they bring in that person? The fact she answered a question doesn't make the question worth the paper it was written on. Just saying. So you still got nothing. Go Trump, Go Trump, let's see your true TDS.

BTW, how do you know that's what the person actually told her?

Last edited:

They're too stupid to grasp the distinction.

Dan Bongino, Ex-Secret Service Agent has gained information from the committee and from the witnesses who previously testified, under oath, that the Hutchinson testimony is provably false. What is stunning is they had this evidence, yet went with the story anyway. They knew it was false.

How do you know you can trust the secret service guy?

Witch hunt. Sham. Kangaroo committee. Phony.

My friend of a friend of a friend told me ... so it must be true..

When are you going to provide that quote from Ornato or Engel where they deny conveying that story to Hutchinson? That you can't do that exposes you lied.

well if he heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another it's solid gold right?
I will remind everyone, numerous supposed lawyers sit on this committee pulling shit they would never be allowed to get away with in a court of law. It's not like they don't know better. But of course the whole point if this sham hearing is to support the pre-determined outcome for propaganda purposes.

Forum List

Back