Jan 6 Committee SUBORNED PERJURY.. Stunning Information of Closed-Door Testimony Revealed.

I will remind everyone, numerous supposed lawyers sit on this committee pulling shit they would never be allowed to get away with in a court of law. It's not like they don't know better. But of course the whole point if this sham hearing is to support the pre-determined outcome for propaganda purposes.
...and knowing their brainless masses will lap it up.

tial. Whether or not he grabbed the steering wheel isn't nearly as important as establishing that he wanted to go to the Capitol.
yep, and so what? He said he was going to be there in his speeches. Look at you stepping out. I'm laughing at you you know.

The Secret Service officers Hutchinson claimed saw this behavior in Trump have now come out and told their stories as well. The picture that is becoming very sharp now, is of a committee hell bent on getting Donald Trump by any means necessary. IT turns out, the officers gave their testimony in closed session and the committee refused to release the transcripts until they were leaked.

This is our congress in action... Lying, fabricating, plotting....
Hey,

You're late... The story is common knowledge with in the Secret Service...

Many agents are willing to say that told a heated situation in the car at the time...

Also the credibility of those two agents have immediately been called into question as they are considered Trump loyalists and have lied for him before..

So you are going to try to get perjury on Cassidy been told a story that was common knowledge later on from two former liars for Trump...

Hope you don't own a legal practice..

Hey,

You're late... The story is common knowledge with in the Secret Service...

Many agents are willing to say that told a heated situation in the car at the time...

Also the credibility of those two agents have immediately been called into question as they are considered Trump loyalists and have lied for him before..

So you are going to try to get perjury on Cassidy been told a story that was common knowledge later on from two former liars for Trump...

Hope you don't own a legal practice..
so you're in with the secret service agents? Wow Cowboy, congrats, ain't you special. Then you should be buddies with Dan Bongino then right?

Please tell me you know what the term "federal officers" means...

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The story was circulating in the Secret Service ranks for over a year. It happened. Whether you like it or not.
I notice that the Secret Service agents were willing to swear under oath that what Hutchinson testified to was not true....until
Liz Cheney said the committee would welcome testimony under oath (ie called their bluff).

It's gotten noticeably silent. Wonder why? :)
Liz Cheney will soon be fired. Whatever she has to say doesn't matter.

Doesn't even matter, retard.
The person made the statement, Hutchinson confirmed it, UNDER OATH.
Whether it's true or not is up to the person who made the statement.
It is HEARSAY.. you moron. She has no firsthand knowledge of anything. It is inadmissible in court. Doesn't matter if it's under oath or not... ITS GARBAGE!

Doesn't even matter, retard.
The person made the statement, Hutchinson confirmed it, UNDER OATH.
Whether it's true or not is up to the person who made the statement.

Who he can't quote denying saying that. Proves the OP lied.

well then why don't they bring in that person?
According to the RW "media" they are ready, willing and able to testify, so, it's a matter of time
The fact she answered a question doesn't make the question worth the paper it was written on.
YES, it does.
All it takes it someone to corroborate her statement.
Just saying. So you still got nothing. Go Trump, Go Trump, let's see your true TDS.
Your showing yours.
Trump's Delusional Sycophants.
BTW, how do you know that's what the person actually told her?
That pesky oath thing, where a person could go to jail if incorrect.

YES, it does.
All it takes it someone to corroborate her statement.
We're waiting. again, when she was witness number uno, tells anyone with a brain, they got nothing else.

Finally, so fking what?

I watched that big eared fool Kurtz on FOX news media buzz on Sunday talk like he believed that Trump attacked his secret service driver... what kind of fool falls for that in the face of the agents themselves refuting it?....
Let me be clear... anyone that for a second believes any agent would disobey a direct order from the president is a fool or suffers greatly from TDS.... that show should be cancelled off FOX today....
Maybe he and Cavuto can find a spot on CNN....

Forum List

Back