Jan 6 committee may hold "prime time" hearings

Bullshit

NAFTA is not good for America

I’m not privy to trump’s private thoughts

Who knows?

maybe he just could not move the needle as far as he would have wanted thanks to private interests who profit off cheap labor in Mexico
So explain to us when people loose there jobs because a withdrawal from NAFTA...

What I don't get about the Trump guys...

Europe has free trade everywhere but they protect there workers so benefit from free trade...

Trumpists want to keep as much as possible and restrict trade (this makes the market smaller) and then they actually support the people who take the advantages workers....

Trump was played on global economics... He was seriously bad..

BTW, anyone that believes that 1/6/21 was the same as 9/11/01 should have their internet access revoked..They don't deserve to be on....
15 foreign terrorists attacked this country on 9/11 and thousands died. Thousands of domestic terrorists attacked the US Capital on January 6, and some of them are looking at 20 years in prison:
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

So explain to us when people loose there jobs because a withdrawal from NAFTA...

What I don't get about the Trump guys...

Europe has free trade everywhere but they protect there workers so benefit from free trade...
in America we’ve found that Ross Perot was right when he said that NAFTA will result in a “massive sucking sound of jobs moving to Mexico”

15 foreign terrorists attacked this country on 9/11 and thousands died. Thousands of domestic terrorists attacked the US Capital on January 6, and some of them are looking at 20 years in prison:
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."
Tell me the names of people charged with this part of the US Code.....? I'll wait..

Yeah, I suspect this fact keeps the committee from getting too far ahead of itself.

Take your time, get it right, hand it over to Garland. That's the best approach.
I disagree.

Bring on the Prime Time Nazi Pelousy Shit Show now!

Tell me the names of people charged with this part of the US Code.....? I'll wait..
Wait until the January 6 Committee completes its investigation, and turns the evidence over to Biden's DoJ which will have another two years to prosecute all of the seditious conspirators
07sedition1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Remember when Trump bragged he could earn a profit from running for POTUS?
211004-trump-miss-me-yet-flag-main-2x1-an.jpg

Life-long Republican fixer Robert Mueller didn't have Trump's financial documents from 2016, but don't worry those records will see the light of day.
Mueller was a Russian Agent, dim turd. Half The FBI are Russian Moles working for Clinton Obama and EmperorShitzHizPantz to turn America in to a Chi-Com Soviet Shit Hole like California.

Wait until the January 6 Committee completes its investigation, and turns the evidence over to Biden's DoJ which will have another two years to prosecute all of the seditious conspirators
07sedition1-superJumbo-v2.jpg
Then don’t throw it around like it’s fact. Innocent until proven guilty … or are we done with that too?

When is Nazi Pelousy's Clown Brigade Shit Show premiering?

Let's get this thing going. :banana: :banana:

Forum List

Back