Turkey refuses to sanction Russia despite pressure from NATO.

RussianWithAttitude

Mar 10, 2022

Looks NATO ally Turkey wont play along and not sanction Russia, not that they can with how high their inflation is.

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, Putin should efintely increase relations with Turkey and snatch them away from NATO and the US, lets see what US will do now without their largest and most important ally.

Once Ukraine has been dealt with, Putin should efintely increase relations with Turkey and snatch them away from NATO and the US, lets see what US will do now without their largest and most important ally.
One would have thought Putin should be doing that now in order to shore up his position. He needs every ally in the area he can get. I mean, didn't Turkey prevent transit to the Black Sea of a Russian naval vessel?

I can't find it right now but I believe Turkey is another one of the countries that went away from the dollar to buy Russian oil.

Something to do with a payment system where Russian banks and corporations can set up accounts in state-run banks and use that countries currency for trade.....In this case the Turkish Lira.

Looks NATO ally Turkey wont play along and not sanction Russia, not that they can with how high their inflation is.

This mess is all about Putin's ego.

Turkey buys 60% of it's oil from Iran and Iraq.

• Banned
One would have thought Putin should be doing that now in order to shore up his position. He needs every ally in the area he can get. I mean, didn't Turkey prevent transit to the Black Sea of a Russian naval vessel?

It doesnt matter whether Turkey blocked the Bosporus because majority of Russian navy is already in the Black sea. Besides, there are also straits that connect the Black sea with the Aral Sea and the pacific ocean, so Russian ships can take detours if needed.

And buy the majority of their wheat from Russia. With Ukraine under Russian control ,Russia could also use Sunflower Imports as a laverage against Turkey.
So this makes you think Putin is a good leader? How long has he been in office? Your country is still poor.

• Banned
So this makes you think Putin is a good leader? How long has he been in office? Your country is still poor.
Russia has a lot of growing pains to go through after the collapse of the soviet union but Russia will do just fine. In fact, Russian economy has ubstantially improved over the last years. Russia has become the worlds largest wheat exporter, soon it will be the largest sun flower oil exporter with Ukraine.
Meanwhile, Inflation is rising in the US and Europeans are suffering from higher energy and gas prices.
West is so obsessed with Putin that they would fuck their own people over, forcing them to toil in poverty.

Russia has a lot of growing pains to go through after the collapse of the soviet union but Russia will do just fine. In fact, Russian economy has ubstantially improved over the last years. Russia has become the worlds largest wheat exporter, soon it will be the largest sun flower oil exporter with Ukraine.
Meanwhile, Inflation is rising in the US and Europeans are suffering from higher energy and gas prices.
West is so obsessed with Putin that they would fuck their own people over, forcing them to toil in poverty.
The USSR was disbanded in 1991. That's been a while.

Turkey shipped armed drones to Ukraine to use against the invasion. Putin may have a little trouble with that.
Not at all, most of the drones that Turkey sent were destroyed early on, either while in air or stationed in the airfields. They were considered as the "Wunderwaffe", and "guardian Angels" by the Ukrainians, not anymore now that most of their drones and airfields are gone.

Not at all, most of the drones that Turkey sent were destroyed early on, either while in air or stationed in the airfields. They were considered as the "Wunderwaffe", and "guardian Angels" by the Ukrainians, not anymore now that most of their drones and airfields are gone.
You seem to be in such a rush to glorify Putin that you totally missed the point of my post. The point was not the effectiveness of the drones, but the fact they sipped offensive weapons to Ukraine to be used against Russia.

You seem to be in such a rush to glorify Putin that you totally missed the point of my post. The point was not the effectiveness of the drones, but the fact they sipped offensive weapons to Ukraine to be used against Russia.
Ukraine had those drones way before Russia even marched in.

They even had a deal with Turkey where Turkey would allow manufacturing of the drones in Ukraine and in return Ukraine would make better components for them.

The shipping dates show you are wrong once again. What a troll.
As far as i know, no drones have been shipped in the last 2 weeks during the conflict and even if, they would have been destroyed long ago.

Without an airfield to store them, these drones are left inoperable.

As far as i know, no drones have been shipped in the last 2 weeks during the conflict and even if, they would have been destroyed long ago.

Without an airfield to store them, these drones are left inoperable.
Yes, but your information is sadly lacking and is simply propaganda. Of course Russia will win in Ukraine. After all they are much larger and are attacking a smaller country with an army on par with their own only lesser in numbers and equipment. It isn't like they were invading a modern western country with a proper military. Putin knows better than that.

Forum List

Back