James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

Why do you call him a moron? Did you listen to his interview? He sounds like a patriot fighting back against an oppressive government to me. Just because he doesn't goose step in unison with you Leftists hardly makes him a moron.
Are conservatives truly this ignorant or willfully this ignorant.

Conservatives must believe that propagating the ‘free speech’ lie benefits them somehow – it doesn’t, it makes them look ignorant and ridiculous.

Twitter isn’t ‘the government’ – ‘oppressive’ or otherwise; it has nothing to do with ‘patriotism,’ and Woods isn’t being ‘oppressed’ by government.

Watch the little nasty leftist punks scream bloody murder when Musk does the same thing to them that they dish out.

McCarthy was the great-grandfather of Republican dishonesty and deception, the font of rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – among his disciples were Nixon and Trump.

McCarthy fostered the right’s war on facts and the truth that continues to this day; conservatives still use McCarthy’s tactic of attacking and vilifying classes of persons for perceived partisan gain – in the 1950s it was ‘communists’; today it’s gay and transgender Americans.
"Have you no decency, sir?" The answer for today's MAGAts is................NO.

It's amazing how the Democrats are so afraid of Freedom of Speech.
Freedom of Speech is essential for a free society.
Freedom of Speech is the first thing that is crushed under a totalitarian police state.
The Dems are taking our country to a dark place.
Why are you so afraid of free speech that your party passes laws prohibiting it?

I would watch all Prog media and entertainers exterminated or sent to foreign labor camps. They are accessories to murders and worse over the years.

Many are pedophiles and have many others trapped to keep their mouths shut!

Just like judges and elected officials.

Why haven’t we seen the Epstein list is all you need to know

His standing is that his career was negatively impacted by Twitter’s banning, which was done at the request of the Democrat National Committee.

The I in the CIA Doesn't Stand for Intelligence, Which Doesn't Exist in That "House of Broken Toys." The I Stands for Ego.

Woods, who has a High-IQ and went to MIT, noticed Arabs acting suspiciously on airplane flights before the inexcusable and preventable Moslem thrill-killing on 9/ll. He reported their casing of the scene to the "intelligence" services but was dismissed as a crackpot.

Forum List

Back