James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

My God, you're so pitiful. You must be some kind of loser to want Americans dead or in prison camps.
It's just that you laugh and come from a way of dominance. And you have no idea who raises children and the costs with it.

I understand the Constitution, again we will wait and see. I disapprove of political parties interfering with free speech. I value the First Amendment and when political parties try to silence voices, it shows a disrespect to our Constitution, it doesn’t violate it, it shows they don’t respect it. I don’t care what party it is, GOP, Dems, Libertarians, Green or any other. to me it is like the party in power targeting opposing viewpoints. It seems to me that it is a third world mentality. That is one reason I disliked Trump.

There is no reason to wait and see, The facts are clear. Democrats have every right to exercise their free speech rights. Twitter has every right to exercise their property rights.

The I in the CIA Doesn't Stand for Intelligence, Which Doesn't Exist in That "House of Broken Toys." The I Stands for Ego.

Woods, who has a High-IQ and went to MIT, noticed Arabs acting suspiciously on airplane flights before the inexcusable and preventable Moslem thrill-killing on 9/ll. He reported their casing of the scene to the "intelligence" services but was dismissed as a crackpot.
That is ABSOLUTELY true. High intelligence and a keen sense of observation often go hand-in-hand, and when Woods reported his concerns, he was shrugged off as a nutcase.

NOTE: I’m the OP of this thread, and I cannot participate. I am so sickened by the hypocrisy being spewed forth from liberals, and their acceptance and/or defense of censorship from Democrats - including the White House - as long as the people being censored disagree with them, that I find I must remove myself from active engagement.

I have, however, been following along. Thanks to my fellow patriots here who are fighting back against these communist-like tactics and supporting others who do so.

The I in the CIA Doesn't Stand for Intelligence, Which Doesn't Exist in That "House of Broken Toys." The I Stands for Ego.

Woods, who has a High-IQ and went to MIT, noticed Arabs acting suspiciously on airplane flights before the inexcusable and preventable Moslem thrill-killing on 9/ll. He reported their casing of the scene to the "intelligence" services but was dismissed as a crackpot.

So he said after the fact. He was looking for a headline.

Twitter isn’t ‘the government’ – ‘oppressive’ or otherwise; it has nothing to do with ‘patriotism,’ and Woods isn’t being ‘oppressed’ by government.
FFS Clayton are you really trying to get over with that nonsense? OF COURSE Twitter "isn't the government". What Elon Musk's release of twitter data reveals is the CLEAR COLLUSION of government WITH the very powerful Social Media platform Twitter. You are just blowing smoke, I know you are smart enough to understand this.

He's needing attention, eh? :heehee:
Nagological Warfare

@s ought to be paying attention to your ditsy bimbo namesake, (Old School spelling, not your silly postmodernization)

BATTLE OF WATLING (central England, 60 AD)

Romans: 10,000 Alpha males
Brits: 230,000 Mamas' Boys, led by a screeching femininny, Queen Boadicea

Roman dead: 400
Nitty-Britty dead: 80, 000

That is ABSOLUTELY true. High intelligence and a keen sense of observation often go hand-in-hand, and when Woods reported his concerns, he was shrugged off as a nutcase.
The Order Is: "Look, but Don't See"

Just like I observed that, when the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords forced the change from Moslem to "Muslim," we would soon surrender more than spelling to the Third World savages.

His standing is that his career was negatively impacted by Twitter’s banning, which was done at the request of the Democrat National Committee.

Good for James woods. I hope he sues and wins.

Sure he was never the greatest actor but I always did like him. And he seemed like a straight forward standup guy.

Now I'm in the mood to watch John carpenter's Vampires.

Of course he is! He trades in the anti-Hollywood, conservative martyr of wokeness currency.

2.7 million buyers.
And that is perfectly fine that this is your opinion, as you are entitled to it.
But, again, you dodge the point.
Twitter 1.0 targeted him and virtually every other conservative poster within weeks of each other all as the 2020 election was ramping up.
That is the point. And I see why you avoid it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back