James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

Eh…..the point still stands. The Democrat Party instructed a private media company to censor Woods, and it hurt his career.

You’re missing the larger point in an effort to sweep what‘s been going on: the government is directing private companies to censor people. That’s a violation of the 1st Amendment.
Wrong – this is a lie.

You’re missing the larger point: that conservatives are dishonest and liars; the Democratic Party is not ‘the government.’

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities – including James Woods, Twitter, and the DNC.

That Twitter deletes posts or suspends accounts doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech or the First Amendment.

If Congress were to pass a law making it illegal for Woods to post on social media, where he’d be subject to arrest and prosecution, then and only then would free speech and the First Amendment be violated.

Wrong – this is a lie.

You’re missing the larger point: that conservatives are dishonest and liars; the Democratic Party is not ‘the government.’

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities – including James Woods, Twitter, and the DNC.

That Twitter deletes posts or suspends accounts doesn’t ‘violate’ free speech or the First Amendment.

If Congress were to pass a law making it illegal for Woods to post on social media, where he’d be subject to arrest and prosecution, then and only then would free speech and the First Amendment be violated.

Insert eye roll

1670085537785.jpeg

I see you disagreed. Predictable

I never knew McCarthy, neither did you... like you know nothing about most things. All mouth, no substance. A typical leftist loon

My parents talked about him. Most Americans were disgusted by him .. my parents were Eisenhower Republicans.. They weren't hysterical about the Soviets or the Cold War. They were patriots so they opposed to calling Americans Communists..

Wrong – this is a lie.

The DNC simply colluded with twitter to have twitter do what the government was prohibited from doing directly.

Whatever the outcome, it wouldn’t have anything to do with ‘free speech.’

Yes it would. It might not have anything to do with 1st Amendment violations of free speech but it would be entirely determined on what was done.

Again, political parties are private entities, not government.

I'm pretty sure an elected official of one of these parties is the government.

Whatever the outcome, it wouldn’t have anything to do with ‘free speech.’

Again, political parties are private entities, not government.
A case can be made that since the political parties wholly control who is elected, they are part of the government. Both parties.

When Joe Biden tells the people he is in charge of at the DNC to quietly contact a social platform and silence a specific topic, that is in fact, Government censorship.

Since Biden is the Head of a political party, that makes them part of the government.

Commie loving lefties whined for fifty years about the "blacklisting" of suspected communists in Hollywood back in the 50's and here they are today engaging in the same thing only the victims are patriots.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy; you truly are ignorant.

Woods isn’t being ‘blacklisted’ by the entertainment industry, that’s a lie.

No, they didn't. Care to list the "they" you are talking about? The culture you are talking about? The language you are talking about?
The United States Government.
The culture of Native Americans.
The language of the Native Americans.
They killed us for speaking our own language.
This is common knowledge.

My language is Cherokee.
Still exists, doesn't it? You can still learn how to use it, can't you? You're culture is still alive and learnable, isn't it?

I'm part Cherokee Myself. But I'm not some squaw sitting in a tent whining about 'muh culture'.

The United States Government.
The culture of Native Americans.
The language of the Native Americans.
They killed us for speaking our own language.
This is common knowledge.
Wipe your tears and reclaim it. No one alive today took a thing from you.

Whine, whine. Instead of out there reclaiming.

No one is killing you for speaking it now.

Forum List

Back