James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

He has the proof now with what has been released from twitter.

All he has to do is make sure the venue for the lawsuit is not in some Democrat shithole with a Democrat appointed or elected judge. He had better sue someplace other than LA.
Remember when that 3 judge panel just dismissed Trump's classified document case? Remember how all of those judges were Republicans and 2 of them were appointed by Trump? What did yall do? Call them Deep State judges...

So why do you morons talk about "Dem appointed judges" when you know damm well you are going to whine no matter who the judge is......all you dic suckers do is whine

His standing is that his career was negatively impacted by Twitter’s banning, which was done at the request of the Democrat National Committee.

He doesn't have a leg to stand on. There is no evidence of that and he can demonstrate no harm. Elon Musk is a partisan hack.

James woods best role was in Diggstown. Can’t think of anything else he killed it in. He was a cool animated devil in Disneys Hercules. But that’s it.

He is no more knowledgeable than a message board poster here.
or any of the other Hollywood types that have people hanging on their every word.

It's amazing how the Democrats are so afraid of Freedom of Speech.
Freedom of Speech is essential for a free society.
Freedom of Speech is the first thing that is crushed under a totalitarian police state.
The Dems are taking our country to a dark place.

Freedom of speech does not apply to private entities. Try getting a education you stupid moron.

James woods best role was in Diggstown. Can’t think of anything else he killed it in. He was a cool animated devil in Disneys Hercules. But that’s it.

Salvador, Once Upon a Time in America, The Onion Field, Videodrome...

We will see if he has a case and if he wins, sad that politics want to silence free speech.

I bet you would lick Biden's balls and rub his hairy legs if he asked you.:p:p:p

McFib just boned up

I don't understand the Twitter thing... more like Twittwaffle. It's not a news source, just morons being morons

By the way, James Woods is mad because he wanted to post Hunter Biden's dick pics...

Marinate on that for a minute.... a grown man is mad that he couldn't post another man's dick on a company's private platform....

A grown man who was more than welcome to post another man's dick on Gab, Parler - (you know the far superior social media platforms that were supposed to put Twitter out of business) -- but no, he needed to put dicks on Twitter too....

The clown shit right-wingers cheerlead for is pathetic...
:auiqs.jpg:
LMAO! I downloaded all that shit. Also read the Chinese comments on Hunter's penis.

"Such big wang". :auiqs.jpg:The dude does have a pecker.

That's all gone because I lost that OS, but whatever. :dunno: Dammit! I even screenshotted them commenting on his dick. :auiqs.jpg:

That was on a fast-moving Hong Kong website, too. Things there are still scrolling by, but the Hunter Biden laptop dump is long gone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back