James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

Why don't you try fking off instead of giving us your right wing nonsense. Exit polls support my statement. The more education that you have, the less likely you are to support Republicans. The dumber you are, the more likely you are to support Republicans. That is fact.
You’re nothing more than a condescending prick who hates me and my beliefs along with half the country. Excuse me for fking existing

Why don't you try fking off instead of giving us your right wing nonsense. Exit polls support my statement. The more education that you have, the less likely you are to support Republicans. The dumber you are, the more likely you are to support Republicans. That is fact.

You go first, swampy.

If a social media platform censors at the best of or in coordination with government, they are acting as an agent government. They then are indeed violating the first amendment.

No they are not. The Supreme Court has already ruled on this. The DNC is not the government. Twitter is not violating the first amendment.

Not when they collude to censor people with outside entities and the government. It's been made clear that Twitter was a knowing, willing participant in efforts to defraud the American people and effect elections.

As was facebook, fauci is under deposition now

I never have been a fan of Twitter and have felt they can ban whoever they darn well please. Not that it was smart to do so. In this instance I don't see the logic of Woods suing the DNC. Considering how liberal Hollywood is, more likely the DNC was limiting the damage he was doing to his career through expression of his conservative views. Which is a shame itself. True liberals champion freedom of speech. Partisan liberals are champions of censorship.

Partisan Republicans champion censorship.

If a social media platform censors at the best of or in coordination with government, they are acting as an agent government. They then are indeed violating the first amendment.

Likely so but the accusations about all kinds of things have flown the last few years with very few attempts to back those accusations up.

I'll let you do it. You are more accustomed to sewers.

False modesty is so unbecoming. You should proudly embrace and proclaim your deep and abiding affection for sewers. After all, you were spawned in one.

Forum List

Back