James Webb launch imminent ....let's talk

So it's the chicken and the egg cycle.
If there was indeed a grand cosmic forebear ( singularity) .... Our question now inescapably becomes....where did it come from? Do you see this as a departure from what the former and generally accepted idea was... that it came from nowhere and nothing to be come somewhere and everything? Not quite sure how else to phrase that question...
In the Big Inning, Blackie Cleared the Bases

It was a Black Hole from another universe that erupted its matter, energy, light and even space into this universe.

Yes indeed..... I wonder if we will be able to actually watch the launch....
So following up on one of your prior posts.... the formation of galaxies....
Yes I expect that will probably be a top priority with the initial observations.

Myself....though I more or less have settled on the idea that space time has no limits of any kind.... wondering about the
universal limits....is there a great wall out there after which there is nothing? If not then where?

JO
All Is Lava

The original matter from the mother universe is still expanding. It creates space, so the boundary is always expanding. It is not light, but light peels off from it, as do particles, energy, and forces.

The possibly that the Webb mission could alter the entire foundation of astrophysics as we know it is not only fear inspiring it is absolutely nail biting and beyond Roller Coaster crazy as far as what it might implicate for the future of our science knowledge. If there is anything that the study of the Cosmos has taught us is that we can never be too sure of anything because given time you will find something out there that calls you a liar.

I have long favored the existence of White Holes.....as being the inverse side of/exit port of the black hole. As I understand it this will be something that the Webbsters will be on the look out for. It would make some kind of real sense if you think about it. An exit place for unregistered matter to squeeze into somewhere else in the universe or even another universe. The only thing that does not seem to be altered by the massive forces of the black hole is gravity itself.....even light is a slave to these beasts. Is it possible that gravitational forces from a parallel universe can funnel through this space portal?
It would begin to explain the 90 percent of the missing mass in our gravity calculations that as of now we settle on the presence of Dark Matter to explain

T MINUS 25 DAYS AND COUTING!
Whatever Isn't Here Is Out There

I've always thought that Black Holes drain back to our Mother Universe, because that interacts with ours at the interface between the two, transmitting gravity and the Strong Force through osmosis.

Knowledge Is More Important Than Being There

The maximum velocity in the mother universe is a light-year every 3 minutes (c squared). I doubt if any matter or spaceship could withstand that without being crushed instantly. But light can get through and communicate with anything over at the exit back to our universe. So a receptor made by intelligent beings on both ends of the trip can transmit information at that velocity, making contact with Alpha Centauri in about ten minutes.

Forum List

Back