James Bond is now a black woman.

All the stories of James Bond featured the Bond girls very prominently. So to pull this off, the black girl Jamie Bond will have to be not only big boobied, but also a lesbian.

Unfortunately, that won'¨t happen. She will be a bitch that is somehow better than anyone else. The stereotypical woman character that is hated by everyone.

So is it not gonna be like for example Cat Woman, who is better than everyone, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but everybody loves her?

Haven’t watched a James Bond movie since I was a kid and I have no interest in watching another one, regardless of who plays Bond.

The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

007 Will Be Played By a Black Woman in 'Bond 25'

And the mermaid is black too. When will snow-white be changed to a black man?

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.

They should go all out then.
Represent the Muslim British and integrate that as well.
Trying to do the stunts in a Full Burqa
would add an interesting twist!

Before everyone loses their shit...

James Bond was/is not the only agent with the "007" designation. All the "007" means is, the agent has a "license to kill". She is simply going to be another agent with a license to kill, she will not be "James Bond". It says as much in the article, read all the words...

There we go, you can all return to the meltdown in progress...
Link?

Yeah, it's in the OP.

And my original post is slightly off...

The designation for "license to kill" is "00" with the final number being the agent's number. So it would seem that "James Bond" will be retiring and his "00" designation will passed on to the new agent.

James Bond was/is not the only agent with the "007" designation. All the "007" means is, the agent has a "license to kill". She is simply going to be another agent with a license to kill, she will not be "James Bond". It says as much in the article, read all the words...

Link?

Yeah, it's in the OP.

The designation for "license to kill" is "00" with the final number being the agent's number. So it would seem that "James Bond" will be retiring and his "00" designation will passed on to the new agent.

Slightly off......as in incorrect. According to your previous post all of the British agents with a "license to kill" would be 007.

I would suggest to the movie producers that if they want to make a the movie about a lady agent to give her a different number such as 009 and leave Bond the fuck alone.

The newest awesome change endorsed by lefties. James Bond, the icon of masculinity is now a black woman.

Clearly the intention of this propaganda is not only to spread insanity. It is to systematically destroy every creation of the west possible.

With SJWs the general guide line is fire first, think later. Otherwise, well the results speak for themselves.
"How to kill a franchise..."

Well, if Bond is going to be a woman, she will need a male side kick with a sexually suggestive name...

Rod Everhard would work.

Dickens Cider.

Link?

Yeah, it's in the OP.

Slightly off......as in incorrect. According to your previous post all of the British agents with a "license to kill" would be 007.

I would suggest to the movie producers that if they want to make a the movie about a lady agent to give her a different number such as 009 and leave Bond the fuck alone.

Admittedly I have not read the books, but

Link?

Yeah, it's in the OP.

Yeah, like I said, I was slightly off.

Golly, I forgot some of the James Bond canon, however will I live with myself?

Sorry, but I have bigger things on my mind than remembering every detail of a fictional series of books and movies.

James Bond is a fictional character – anyone can portray the character in the movies; it doesn’t make any difference who portrays the character in the movies.

James Bond is a fictional character – anyone can portray the character in the movies; it doesn’t make any difference who portrays the character in the movies.
It may very well make a difference at the box office. Which is the point that went right over your head.

This is just KILLING CRCs......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's a movie.

Get over it.

No it's not "just a movie".

I usually like your posts MAGAman, but now you are starting to sound like one of those conservatives who could not even conserve women's bathrooms. This is weapon's grade propaganda and you are enjoying drinking it in full.
Remember folks...it's the liberals who are snowflakes...:71:

It's a movie.

Get over it.

No it's not "just a movie".

I usually like your posts MAGAman, but now you are starting to sound like one of those conservatives who could not even conserve women's bathrooms. This is weapon's grade propaganda and you are enjoying drinking it in full.
Really? You see a bathroom issue here?

What is it, other than a movie?

There's a lot of screwed up stuff going on... But this isn't a big deal.

"How to kill a franchise..."
Possibly

Technically James Bond is not becoming black but 007 is becoming a Black Female Agent.

Now I know you will not understand but 007 is the agent number and seeing Bond will retire mean the number will be issued to a new agent that will be a black female...

So yes 007 will become a black female agent but James Bond will not...

Technically James Bond is not becoming black but 007 is becoming a Black Female Agent.

Now I know you will not understand but 007 is the agent number and seeing Bond will retire mean the number will be issued to a new agent that will be a black female...

So yes 007 will become a black female agent but James Bond will not...

Will they even call the new installations of the series James Bond?

I hope not, at least the name survives while they create their next level regressive masterpieces.

If Elizath Warren can be an Indian, Rachel Dolezal can be black, Michelle Obama can be a woman, so can James Bond be a blck woman I suppose.

Forum List

Back