Jakarta attacks: at least six dead in series of 'suicide bombings'

Muslims gone wild, Indonesia edition! Just another average day in the religion of piece.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Jakarta attacks: Bombs and gunfire rock Indonesian capital - BBC News

_87699623_0d672840-760a-4b4c-a4eb-3f4d226cba21.jpg
Image copyright AP
Image caption Heavily armed police are on the streets of the capital
A series of bomb blasts have rocked the Indonesian capital, Jakarta, and there is continuing gunfire and reports of further explosions on the streets.
At least six people have been killed by the blasts, which hit several locations including a shopping centre.
Police say they believe more than a dozen attackers were involved. Some are still at large and have been exchanging fire with security forces.
President Joko Widodo has called for calm but condemned the "act of terror".
"We all are grieving for the fallen victims of this incident, but we also condemn the act that has disturbed the security and peace and spread terror among our people," he said.
There is no indication yet of who might be behind the assault. Indonesia has been attacked by Islamist militant groups in the past and was on high alert over the new year period after threats from the so-called Islamic State.
Images from the scene showed bodies lying on the road as well as seriously injured people being carried away. BBC Indonesian reporter, Jerome Wirawan, who is at the scene, said police had cordoned off the area.

I'm starting to lose it tell me where you are private I just need to know there is a sane person out there.

Lone wolves huh? With guns, grenades, suicide bombs, all in a country all ready under threat of attack (did I miss anything?), and it's not ISIS, but lone wolves? Yeeeeeaaaahhh riiiiiiggghhhttt. And I got a bridge to sell to anyone that believes it

"Muslims gone wild, Indonesia edition! Sponsored by the religion of piece"

But it's the same ignorance and hate from the right, the same ridiculous bigotry, the same composition fallacy.
JUST HOW MANY f****ing barbaric slaughter fests do they have to indulge in ALL AROUND THE FREAKING GLOBE before you'll realise exactly WHERE THE HATE IS COMING FROM, you freaking imbecile.
Now, you've gone and made me swear.
With asterisks.

But it's the same ignorance and hate from the right, the same ridiculous bigotry, the same composition fallacy.
You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.
But then, maybe you are actually mentally ill. You certainly perseverate at competion level all over this board.

JUST HOW MANY f****ing barbaric slaughter fests do they have to indulge in ALL AROUND THE FREAKING GLOBE before you'll realise exactly WHERE THE HATE IS COMING FROM, you freaking imbecile.
With asterisks.

I have no idea why but love you to death. I don't understand it at all. But you are one hell of a good guy. Glad you are out there.

With asterisks.

I have no idea why but love you to death. I don't understand it at all. But you are one hell of a good guy. Glad you are out there.
Aww, thank you, TinyD :huddle: You too!

With asterisks.

BTW

That is one of the best rants I've ever witnessed sp drunk

Lone wolves huh? With guns, grenades, suicide bombs, all in a country all ready under threat of attack (did I miss anything?), and it's not ISIS, but lone wolves? Yeeeeeaaaahhh riiiiiiggghhhttt. And I got a bridge to sell to anyone that believes it

isis has a directive to lone wolf terrorists

Safety and Security Guidelines for Lone Wolf Mujahideen

With asterisks.

Aww, thank you, TinyD :huddle: You too!

Been out of love

So they do:

So they do:

if you google it there is an English version

So they do:

Yes, I just had a look because I thought you were joking, lol. Shoulda known better. And yeah, it's in English too. I read that it is the 'lone wolves' they want to use to deliver their chemical warfare.
What a lot we have to look forward to.

So they do:

Yes, I just had a look because I thought you were joking, lol. Shoulda known better. And yeah, it's in English too. I read that it is the 'lone wolves' they want to use to deliver their chemical warfare.
What a lot we have to look forward to.

stay alert

Forum List

Back