Jacksonville.....The Last Place In The NFL You'd Want To Work

So, the purpose thread is to attack Biden?

You really are a fuckin' retard, aren't you?
nope....not the point....but thanks for playing.
The purpose of this thread is to identify hypocrisy in the media.....and hypocrisy by those who feel they rule our society.
Used to be the GOP was guilty of this.
Now it's the Nazis on the left.

nope....not the point....but thanks for playing.
The purpose of this thread is to identify hypocrisy in the media.....and hypocrisy by those who feel they rule our society.
Used to be the GOP was guilty of this.
Now it's the Nazis on the left.

Where did the video go viral?

Tik Tok? You Tube?

I don't really consider those as being anything close to "media"...

I didn’t care when Robert Kraft got a Happy Ending at a Massage Parlor, I don’t care if Urban Meyer had some girl Twerking him at a bar

Between them and their spouses
Has nothing to do with Football

Mudwhistle has no integrity and no strength of character. Things that matter to decent people don't matter to him...
Yep....you mean decent people....people who believe in the following:
  • There's more than two sexes
  • Abortion isn't murder
  • Having open borders isn't a scam
  • Replacing white people with brown people is a great thing
  • Think that forcing people to decide whether to pay their rent, and take a shot, or going on unemployment
  • Using who you vote for as a way to ruin people's lives
  • Actually believe that the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated
  • Think a mask, social-distancing, or getting 3 different shots will prevent you from getting COVID or spreading COVID
  • Think that you have the right to tell people what they can say or do
  • It's not enough that it's between two consenting adults anymore

Last edited:
Where did the video go viral?

Tik Tok? You Tube?

I don't really consider those as being anything close to "media"...
The original link was in the MSM.....and look up the definition of the word media.

media
[ˈmēdēə]

NOUN

1. (the media)
    the main means of mass communication (broadcasting, publishing, and the internet) regarded collectively.
    "their demands were publicized by the media" ·
    [more]

Yep....you mean decent people....people who believe in the following:
  • There's more than two sexes
  • Abortion isn't murder
  • Having open borders isn't a scam
  • Replacing white people with brown people is a great thing
  • Think that forcing people to decide whether to pay their rent, and take a shot, or going on unemployment
  • Using who you vote for as a way to ruin people's lives
  • Actually believe that the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated
  • Think a mask, social-distancing, or getting 3 different shots will prevent you from getting COVID or spreading COVID
  • Think that you have the right to tell people what they can say or do
  • It's not enough that it's between two consenting adults anymore
You're mentally retarded...

You're mentally retarded...
Jacksonville is bland compared to many other cities but to not itself. Jacksonville has a stadium not the most modern. Jacksonville is part of an area and state that is Pro Football intensive love in College and High School. Jacksonville is still a developing city finding itself. Florida is fickle on this.

Nope....I'm just a realist and not some two-faced busybody.

No, pretty sure you're a retard.

You think Meyer shouldn't be held accountable for his wrongs because Biden hasn't been held accountable for his.

That's fucking retarded...

Jacksonville is bland compared to many other cities but to not itself. Jacksonville has a stadium not the most modern. Jacksonville is part of an area and state that is Pro Football intensive love in College and High School. Jacksonville is still a developing city finding itself. Florida is fickle on this.

Sir, I'm gonna' need you to step out of the car and put your hands behind your back...

No, pretty sure you're a retard.

You think Meyer shouldn't be held accountable for his wrongs because Biden hasn't been held accountable for his.

That's fucking retarded...
No.....I think we can say that who you are matters more than what you did.
Biden gets a pass even though he's done much worse.
What that means is YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE.

Figure it out.

Well, you can't find a single post by me, anywhere on the internet, in which I state that Biden should be given a pass for wrongs he's committed and, yeah, unless you can do that you're a fuckin' retard...

Well, you can't find a single post by me, anywhere on the internet, in which I state that Biden should be given a pass for wrongs he's committed and, yeah, unless you can do that you're a fuckin' retard...
You don't have to say it. You ignore his horrid acts while criticizing others. Maybe if you folks on the left would choose to be balanced in your criticisms...we wouldn't have a sick, demented bastard occupying the Oval Office. Then he'd be a private citizen instead of a puppet who's staff is quickly destroying America.
The only reason Biden is in office is because the left can destroy him in an instant if they chose to...but instead force him into doing their will.

You don't have to say it. You ignore his horrid acts while criticizing others.

I see.

So I need to be critical of everyone who has ever done anything wrong if I'm going to be critical of Meyer?

And you still don't think you're a fucking retard?

Maybe if you folks on the left would choose to be balanced in your criticisms...

Hey, douchebag, I voted for Trump twice, and I plan on voting for DeSantis should he get the nod.

I won over 50 firearms. I carry at least two of them on me at all times.

I want to seal our southern border. I support armed troops, with orders to use deadly force, to keep illegal aliens from coming into our country.

"The left", you say?

Yeah, you're definitely fucking retarded...

I see.

So I need to be critical of everyone who has ever done anything wrong if I'm going to be critical of Meyer?

And you still don't think you're a fucking retard?

Hey, douchebag, I voted for Trump twice, and I plan on voting for DeSantis should he get the nod.

I won over 50 firearms. I carry at least two of them on me at all times.

I want to seal our southern border. I support armed troops, with orders to use deadly force, to keep illegal aliens from coming into our country.

"The left", you say?

Yeah, you're definitely fucking retarded...
Well....then think about what you're doing....because the left can use YOU to get anything they want. Because of your principles...you can be easily manipulated.

I figure it this way.....not only should there be a expiration date on social media for criticism....changes in attitudes over decades must be taken into account.

I always consider the source before I just jump on their destructive cancel culture bandwagon.

They support scumbags like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Al Gore, and Joe Biden who have all done much worse....and I can provide proof of this....at the same time they feel they can ruin people's lives over shit that happened 35 years ago. They're using their ability to spy on people's private social media accounts to destroy their opposition....and control their own people.....and this type of word-police fascism should not be allowed to become the norm.

Well....then think about what you're doing....because the left can use YOU to get anything they want. Because of your principles...you can be easily manipulated.

Not even a little bit.

You're just a douchbag who's too chickenshit to admit you were wrong about me and what I believe...

Well fuck you too. I wasn't wrong about you at all....because you're exactly the kind of dumb fuck the left likes to twist into knots.

You think I'm a dumb fuck?

Dude, you started a thread about Urban Meyer so you could whine about Biden.

Nothing Biden has done negates what Meyer did. That's what you've yet to acknowledge.

You have no concept of "personal responsibility"...

Forum List

Back