Jacksonville FL sheriff challenges anti-gun narrative

Where did I cheer Hunter Biden getting away with an illegal firearm purchase? ๐Ÿ˜„ I don't have any problem with Hunter being convicted over any of his crimes if they can be proven in court.

Liar. Here you are denying Hunter committed a gun crime. You LOVE illegal gun purchases.

Gun trafficking and gun crimes are deadly, Hunter isn't accused of any of that. You trying to equate the two is hilarious though. ๐Ÿ˜„

And their upholding of gun bans for convicted felons...
... is unrelated to the nonsense you claimed.

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

Thus, the words that come before the right of the people to keep and bear arms do not matter.

Where did I deny Hunter committed a gun crime? ๐Ÿ˜„ Stop making shit up Soy boy.

You said Hunter wasn't accused of committing a gun crime. That's a lie. Even an anal fisting dipshit like you can see that, right?

Gun trafficking and gun crimes are deadly, Hunter isn't accused of any of that. You trying to equate the two is hilarious though. ๐Ÿ˜„

... is unrelated to the nonsense you claimed.
Where exactly is the authority in the second amendment to ban firearms for convicted felons? My argument has more legal rationale that a felony firearm ban. ๐Ÿ˜„
The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.
Hard to argue it has no connection to the militia what with the word militia being right there in the Amendment. ๐Ÿ˜„
Thus, the words that come before the right of the people to keep and bear arms do not matter.
And that isn't a self serving assessment?

You said Hunter wasn't accused of committing a gun crime. That's a lie. Even an anal fisting dipshit like you can see that, right?
He isn't accused of committing crimes with a gun. He's accused to committing fraud on the purchase of a gun.

Where exactly is the authority in the second amendment to ban firearms for convicted felons?
Funny you should ask -- under Bruen, such a ban likely violates the constitution, and a similar ban on drug users was recently overturned in federal court.
Thus, the likely answer to your question: None
Hard to argue it has no connection to the militia what with the word militia being right there in the Amendment.
The court discarded your argument two decades ago.
Try to keep up.
And that isn't a self serving assessment?
No less so than your reference to the words that come before shall not be infringed
Unlike -your- self-serving assessment, mine reflects fact, while yours contains only willful ignorance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back